Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Last of the Questions...

  Vacation is over, but it was wonderful.  Spent Monday on the beach, the kids loved it...my mom was able to join us for quite a few meals, and my sister and i had 'our day'...shopping, eating, sharing and laughing til we had tears in our eyes....

66. Ever won a spelling bee?  No, but i have been in charge of several.

67. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?  Happy tears are the best...i have.

68.  What is your favorite book?  My favorite book to teach was The Giver.
It is coming out as a movie this month...and so many students have contacted me just to be sure i knew it was coming to a theater near me.

69.  Do you study better with or without music?  Depends if i need something to distract me  from other noises.

70. Regularly burn incense?  I have occasionally.

71. Ever been in love? Yes

72.  Who would you like to see in concert?  There are quite a few, but maybe at the top...the Three Tenors

73.  What was the last concert you saw?  It was my grand-daughter's first concert at Radio City Music Hall...Fresh Beat Band....

74.  Hot tea or cold?  Both, mostly depending on the weather.

75. Tea or coffee? Need that coffee in the morning.

76. Favorite type of cookie?  Homemade..chocolate chip...store bought..double stuffed oreo

77. Can you swim well?  Well enough to enjoy it.

78. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?  Yes,,is that a special talent?

79. Are you patient?  Depends who is trying me.

80. DJ or band at a wedding?  Either...

81.  Ever won a contest?  I buy monthly chances from the Church i went to as a child..it is a 50/50 waffle.  About once every 5  years i manage to win something.

82. Ever had plastic surgery?  No

83. Which are better black or green olives?  Neither....

84. Opinions on sex before marriage?  Before, During, After....whatever floats your boat.

85. Best room for a fire place?  In a bedroom at an old fashioned inn.

hugs abby


12 comments:

  1. Welcome home Abby and thanks for the great answers. I'm looking forward to "The Giver"...will be interesting to see how close they stay to the book. I hope Master gave you a lovely homecoming.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did...will be sharing it soon..i have high hopes for 'The Giver", but doubt they will be met.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I am glad you're back again and posting.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend...it is good to be back..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Welcome home Abby, glad you had such a wonderful time with the family. Have enjoyed reading your answers to these questions.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of those almost perfect times.....there are scenes from it i will be replaying in my mind for a long time.....they were so sweet.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, Abby! :) Welcome home!

    I enjoyed reading your answers. I like double stuffed oreos too. Though the vanilla ones. YUMMM!! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...not sure i have ever even tried a vanilla oreo.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. I think they actually call them "golden" with vanilla creme. They make a double stuff one. That's my fav. Also they make the golden with vanilla and sort of a Rice Krispie middle. They were limited but BIG YUMMM!! :)

      Delete
    3. Hmm, guess i will have to pay more attention to the oreo section when i shop.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. The older I get, the more I look like my mum: I think it is so nice to have everybody safe at home again. Stupid huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not stupid...i so get it. My mom was telling me that everyone says she looks like her mom did....i can imagine my future.
      hugs abby

      Delete