Vacation is over, but it was wonderful. Spent Monday on the beach, the kids loved it...my mom was able to join us for quite a few meals, and my sister and i had 'our day'...shopping, eating, sharing and laughing til we had tears in our eyes....
66. Ever won a spelling bee? No, but i have been in charge of several.
67. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Happy tears are the best...i have.
68. What is your favorite book? My favorite book to teach was The Giver.
It is coming out as a movie this month...and so many students have contacted me just to be sure i knew it was coming to a theater near me.
69. Do you study better with or without music? Depends if i need something to distract me from other noises.
70. Regularly burn incense? I have occasionally.
71. Ever been in love? Yes
72. Who would you like to see in concert? There are quite a few, but maybe at the top...the Three Tenors
73. What was the last concert you saw? It was my grand-daughter's first concert at Radio City Music Hall...Fresh Beat Band....
74. Hot tea or cold? Both, mostly depending on the weather.
75. Tea or coffee? Need that coffee in the morning.
76. Favorite type of cookie? Homemade..chocolate chip...store bought..double stuffed oreo
77. Can you swim well? Well enough to enjoy it.
78. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes,,is that a special talent?
79. Are you patient? Depends who is trying me.
80. DJ or band at a wedding? Either...
81. Ever won a contest? I buy monthly chances from the Church i went to as a child..it is a 50/50 waffle. About once every 5 years i manage to win something.
82. Ever had plastic surgery? No
83. Which are better black or green olives? Neither....
84. Opinions on sex before marriage? Before, During, After....whatever floats your boat.
85. Best room for a fire place? In a bedroom at an old fashioned inn.