Saturday, August 2, 2014

From Ecstasy to Agony.....

           My weigh in was not a loss...nor a gain.  Honestly i was relieved, went out to lunch with a friend  yesterday, she "twisted my arm" into having a build your own ice cream sundae. I have been going to Curves, and being sorta careful about what i eat.....
          Master asked for my weigh in early in the day...i swear He has cameras installed here that i am not aware of...He was not impressed.  He let me know that the weekend would start off with a basement visit.   Yes i did argue a bit, but finally just sent a Yes Sir.
         When i got to His place, the basement door was open...not a good sign.  We hugged He took my hand and i pulled it back.  I tried again...it was not a gain, i am just in a 'rough spot', it is not fair....that last one always works so well.  I very slowly walked down, on step at a time.....He was not impressed.
       There was an old wooden chair, and i tried to quickly look around to see what 'instrument of destruction' i could find but i saw nothing that might fit the category.  He told me to sit while we chatted some more.  He reminded me of our agreement...He reminded me that i have been trying to lose 10 pounds for 4 months, ( there has lots of unexpected travel...which He did take into account), ...He reminded me i get a break after i reach the goal, He reminded me that this is what i want. I finally just said.... just get it over with.
     He gave me a raised eyebrow look...telling me that if i go into the paddling with that mindset, He could spank til i was bruised and it would make no difference.  We talked some more....i became a little more...compliant?...regretful?....submissive?
     I was told to get up, lean over and grab the sides of the chair seat.  If i let go He would start over.  I started to look back, wanting to see what He was going to use, but i was told to face the chair and not look back again.
Whatever it was, it was wood, it was heavy, and it covered all of my bottom.  Each stroke took my breath away.  After the second one, He said...i believe that is 2, are you counting or am I?  I replied...whatever You want...i thought it was pretty submissive of me...He had a different opinion.
I wast told to count and thank Him after each stroke.  
      After a couple more, He commented that i was counting very slowly...my comment...IT HURTS...
      After the 7th one , my voice and my heart became softer, i was counting a little more quickly...it still HURT, but i was less rigid.  We get to 10, i thank Him and hope it is the end.  We get to 12 , i hope it is the end....and it is...He tells me to get up, reaches out to me, for a bear hug.
We talk some more, I tell Him that He is going to go from being a Mr, Very Nice Master to a Very Big Meanie One, to all of you....He thanks  you all...
    He gives me permission for a rub, then tells me i am not to touch again until He gives me permission, and He does not want me to ask for any permissions, until further notice.  He then sits and pulls me on His lap...keeping me close.   He reminds me of the wonderful memories we have made this past week, of how far we have come, in so many ways....and it takes a while, but i lose my 'pout',  and relax....and smile.....and thank Him..and this time i mean it.

hugs abby
            

30 comments:

  1. He knows you so well, abby. You obviously needed it. And now you are happy, I suppose.
    Hug,
    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more settled and content...it is hard to understand...but it works.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cute..lol....Master laughed out loud at your comment....cute is not exactly what He was going for..but i love it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. OUCH!!! I got some really awful wacks at the beginning of the week...not fun at all! But talk about some good motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i am in good company...great motivation.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh Abby, I feel for you , this weight loss is blinking hard . Hope all is well now
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is.....hard..and all is well....thanks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Why in the world did he do this to you, Abby? How can you hug him afterwards?
    How can you do it, Abby?
    You have not gained weight, the penalty would be then. Can he find the rules the way he wants?
    Sincerely, Abby, you were not mad on him?
    You know what, I'm 100% certain that it would be enough to talk about this, and the effect would be the same.
    To achieve the goal, reward the positive always works better as motivation than punishing the negative.

    I must stop writing, abby, otherwise I would write things that you might not like.

    One more thing.
    I take back my words about a fairy tale.
    The prince is missing ...

    Hugs, my friend,
    Mona Lisa







    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did not gain weight, but she didn't lose ANY! Not even a tenth of a pound. He is giving abby what abby has asked for. Accountability. Notice abby said she kind of is being careful on what she eats.

      How can she hug Him? He is her Master and abby trusts Him. If she didn't eat the ice cream yesterday would she have lost? Even a tenth of a lb? A lose is a lose. Static is not a loss. The agreement is for her to lose. It did not happen so He is refocusing abby.

      abby, He was just a little bit of a meanie BUT He is keeping you accountable for what you want. I'm just a little jealous. :)

      Delete
    2. Mona first...thank you for always worrying about me...it was only 12 spanks..hard one but only 12, in my world that is really just a reminder. I have agreed to this....and whenever i need to, we can sit and talk about the terms of any agreement. He would never harm me....i am His precious property...His words. And....He is my prince charming.....just with a darker side.

      His...You said it better than i could have....you are absolutely right...and i know...that with His holding me accountable, i would not have loss what i have so far....thanks for your support.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. OOoh. That didn't sound like fun at all, Abby! :( Glad that you submitted and settled in and saved yourself from more. Well, your master knows just how to help you. That is true love!

    It is all such a mind thing too- submitting at those kinds of times. This made me think of the spanking that I wrote about "THE spanking" back a while ago. I remember being so stiff and stubborn during the first part of the spanking. Then giving in and Rob did 'his thing" and I was able to let go and take it. Sometimes it is very hard to go there... Even though you know it is for a good reason, or for the good of the relationship.

    What is with these guys anyway? They do seem to just "know" when we've been up to no good. Hot days and ice cream sort of go together. Hard to stay away from those kinds of things in summer. Have you tried frozen purple grapes? They are so so good for a refreshing, low fat and low calorie treat. Wash them up, separate them and throw them in a freezer bag. Take out a few whenever! YUM! Hope things are back to fun for you and Master. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wonderful comment. I often tell Him to move out of my head, i swear He can even hear my private discussions. Thanks for the hint about the grapes....i bought some today...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Sounds like he is being consistent and that is soooo important. And that he knows you well enough to hold out on the spanking until you were actually in the mind frame for it. Sorry that you had to get a spanking but I am glad that it all worked out the way this relationship is supposed to work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blondie...He knows i have a stubborn streak that still comes to life occasionally. My acceptance is important to Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Ooh Abby... So sorry you are at a plateau to where Master had to feel as if you deserved a trip to the basement...I just have to say OUCH! I do believe he could have taken it a bit easier on you since you didn't gain. :( Hope you're feeling better.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am better...much. I will admit it took til today to fully get there....this submission thing can sure be hard at times.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Abby as long as you are comfortable with your punishment and your master is keeping your wellbeing his priority then I'm happy for you♥ Thanks for sharing! ♥ Lilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello...and thanks for the comment. We have known each other for a long time, and i know without a doubt, He only wants what is best for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Yuck :( sorry you had no loss. But it does sound like consistency. That's what we always want.. Then don't want. Haha ;)
    I have hit a bit of a plateau myself, so I'm going to figure out how to get past it!!
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about the consistence thing.....it is so necessary...but sometimes...GEEZE....give it a break..LOL..
      Good luck getting pass that plateau....i plan on adding walking on as many days as possible.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Losing weight is so hard, but glad he is helping to keep you accountable for the goals you set together. I'd only think he was a meanie if he didn't hug you afterward, still a Nice master. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....He always wants to be sure that i am ok....physically and mentally . He does not force these goals on me...and i do know. once they are set...they will be reached....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. In my opinion only, abby's punishment had little or nothing to to do with weigh loss or gain and everything to do with the fact that she failed to stick to an agreed regime which has been put in place in order to help her reach a desired weight loss goal.

    In these circumstances if her Master doesn't consistently hold her accountable for any departure from this agreement, he is setting her up for failure by effectively saying it's okay for her to eat whatever she likes whenever she feels like it and he isn't giving her the support and motivation that she needs and asked for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your opinion...it is right on....the point is we agreed on a certain weight loss....and we have done this before...and i do know the conditions and have agreed to them. I know that as much as i would occasionally like some wriggle room......it is not productive to me reaching my ...our...goal.
      I loved hearing from you...
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Like Blondie said before consistency is important. Let me be happy for you, Abby. My wife is fighting her weight for many years now. (There is not a diet in the world I haven't seen, or at least it seems that way). But any support can be a motivation to keep on fighting. Weight loss, or stayed the same, I'm proud.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for your support...it means a lot!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Ouch! Abby, I'm sorry about the basement visit, but I do love how this ended:) Master knows you so well and what you need. Consistency is so important and I'm glad your Master talked to get you more in the right mindset beforehand.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Roz, in a way this post shows how far we have both come....Punishments used to be punishments...nothing more...suck it up and you earned it. We have learned they are more effective, when we are both on the same page, and i know they come from a place of caring for me.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete