Monday, August 4, 2014

A Debt Paid....

           If you read here during the baseball season, you might remember that i am a die-hard Red Sox fan....and Master...well He is a Yankee's fan.  Guess He can't be perfect in every way....;)  We often wager on the games, have been remiss with that this season, until this weekend.  Neither team is having a winning season, that does not diminish the importance of their long standing rivalry.
       We placed a bet on Saturday's game, Master wanted me to set the terms.  I said if the Yanks won i would have a surprised for Him, if the Sox won, we would get to play our kinky dice game.  My boys let me down, and altho i was not happy at the loss....i was ready with a surprise for Master.
We talked about wagering on Sunday's game, Master did not approve of my suggestions so we did not agree on a bet.  It is hard finding something for Master when the Yanks win, since He gets to decide most everything anyway.
    Today is M/M day.....and i was going to pay off my losing wager. I have been looking at corsets for a while.  I really wanted one. but did not know much about them, and did not want to spend a fortune.  I found one on line, lacy all over, sheer, ribbons, a bright pink.  I ordered it, it fit and has been in my closet...waiting.  I decided i would show up at Master's wearing my corset....
    Yes, I was nervous....in a good way.....i had a jacket on, even tho it is HOT and HUMID here, since i had to walk to the end of the driveway, to get my daughter's car...she was using mine.  Sometimes, Master meets me at the door, but most of the time, i just go in, He is either sitting and waiting for me or involved in some project.  I would walk in, take off the jacket, and TADA!!  Of course today, He meets me at the door.  
    He looks, grins and says...paying off your debt????  He approves, and i get to keep it on...it really does not cover anything.  He pulls the thong/panty up so my bottom is exposed.  He says that is quite a payoff, it even makes up for not having a bet on last night's game...which the Yanks won, also.
    We start with kneeling time, while we discuss how i am doing with the no permission/no touching rule.  I was hoping it would be over today...so He asks what extra things have i been doing to ensure a loss on weigh in day...extras????....just the usual stuff.  He gives me that look, and i know there will be no permissions today, either.
     I am over His lap, a short hand warm-up then the maintenance paddle.  He decides the color on my bottom should match the color of the corset.  Why did i not got with light pink??  When He takes a break He checks to see how wet i am...very...and chuckles....He kindly does not continue to bring me closer to the edge.
      When He is thinks the colors match, He decides He needs pictures...
and then has me kneeling and showing Him my oral skills, which of course, have me dripping also.  Master helps me up, and is ready with hugs and caresses.  He tells me the no permission and not play rule is still in effect, i need to step it up.  
      I ask to get dressed...i brought clothes with me.  He tells me to drive very carefully and i may get dressed once i get home.  
        hugs abby

28 comments:

  1. Oh, you sent you home like that? Wow.

    He sure knows how to keep a hand up on you.

    Good for you on getting the corset. I want one, but my body shape is so weird. I don't eat to waste the money if it's the wrong size. I want a real corset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a real one...to have made for me would be even better.....maybe some day....for us both.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah......i seem to have met my match and then some...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Good gravy Abby...I have to say you have a lot more self control than I do...I can get very feisty and even downright mean when I am frustrated. Good luck!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Age gives you more patience...but i keep telling Him if He keeps me waiting too long..i may lose interest all together...He's not buying it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh that does sound like fun! Except for not getting permission...gotta keep you on your toes, lol. Better start doing extra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been.....still no permission yet this week...another one of these...He text and I rub days today...arghhhhhhh
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wow Abby, your Master sure keeps you on your toes doesn't he!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....in so many ways...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Good for you for surprising him - that's a lot of planning and patience and a bit of bravery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....for me lots of bravery....it is so far out of my security zone....but i am glad i did it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Oooo, that must be hard to wait, especially after the spankings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worse part...i am still waiting.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. He is very strict too, isn't he?
    Hugs
    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is...He feels if He gives me an inch, i will take a mile...hmmm wonder how He got that idea. Consistence is a biggie with Him, and i know so many others wish for that...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, gotta love a corset!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah......i want a nice leather one next.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Now that is hot. The San Francisco Giants are your best bet by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm...will never give up on my boys.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Debt paid in full, I would say. Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....Master agreed. I do not get many opportunities to really surprise Him...it was fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. How did you like the corset? I have several and love them. :) Sounds like a perfect way to pay off the debt, good for you abby! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved it...i want more.....leather....red...black....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Oh I could not have complied.... No way! Lol. Good thing you were a good girl I bet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...i was thinking today of how many things i thought for a very long time i would never do....and guess what...turns out a lot of them are fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. how fun...your posts always make me smile. :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love making people smile....
      hugs abby

      Delete