Tuesday, July 1, 2014

M...Maintenance

          Yes, finally a post that has something to do with spanking...

       I returned home today after being gone for over 3 weeks, with a quick (4 days) at home in between trips.  Tonight i heard from my kids...am i still hosting the 4th of July??   So, another 4 days, and then more chaotic fun.  Luckily i live in an area where there is lots to do for children...no matter what the weather.  Think they plan on staying a week...so spanking entries are going to be very limited.
         I was welcomed home by Master with a bear hug...and a...'just in time for maintenance'..proclamation.  It did not take long before i was naked and kneeling....shutting out everything but Us....a Master and His submissive.  After He has re-claimed all of me, i am invited over His lap.
          We begin with a wonderful hand warm-up, and after the first few, i just collapse...totally relaxed.  Master chuckles, and asks...miss this much?
He thinks he can hear me purring as He continues to warm up my..His..bottom.  He stops to check and see if all of me is really enjoying this...of course He finds that all of me certainly is.  He continues to rub and pull..and work His magic...i am so wet i can hear it...and i am losing the ability to continue chatting.  Master warns me that i have not received permission....and that maintenance is not over til it is a real spanking..not just Him 'massaging' my bottom.
         Out comes the paddle, it does not take long before i am ouching and moving....spankings have been much rarer than normal lately.  Master continues and then tucks me in...a warning of sorts...and the spanks get harder.  After a set, He tells me one more set of much harder ones, and they are.  Finally He is done.....not the hardest spanking ever....but it is a reminder.  Master then checks to see if maintenance has diminished my desire.....
        Surprise...(not)...it has increased it.  Master continues, laughing as HE describes my delimna...it feels so good i don't want Him to stop....but i so need a permission...and dare not cum without asking.  I ask....it is granted...and i am off.....making up for loss time.
        When i have recovered enough Master tells me to kneel between His legs....show Him how much i missed all of Him and to thank Him for my maintenance.  I eagerly convince Him that i did indeed miss Him!!!

hugs abby

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks....good to see you here.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good reunion to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful reconnection Abby! :) Enjoy your fourth with your kids and grands. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master knows just how to get me right back where he wants me....lots of fun things planned with the grands:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Welcome home Abby...happy you had a lovely reunion. Hope you, your kiddos and grands have a wonderful holiday celebration.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, weather is supposed to cooperate, so we will be having lots of fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Welcome home Abby! What a fantastic reunion! Happy for you and bet you were glad to get back home to Master.

    Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July celebration with the family.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was, He is like my safe harbor after a stressful time.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Welcome home, abby. You have a very busy life these days. I'm glad you still found time to post.
    Hug.
    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way too busy at this point...bur fun!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. oooh abby...that's totally awesome. Maintenance and orgasms and reconnecting...all so wonderful and sweet...even the spankings are a delicious hurty kind of sweet, yes?
    happy, so happy, for you!

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,,,even the spankings are sweet:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I have only been gone three days but was informed I am to beg for 20 very hard strokes of Sirs belt when I return tomorrow. And to tell him my ass is his and to mark me to prove it to me. And I'd better be serious about asking or he will be pissed. So immediately I am turned on thinking about it. Wanting it but get this. After 17 years as submissive in BDSM world, I'm suddenly scared of his belt. Almost terrified. He hurts he's so strong. It's not play or a scene to him. It's a connection that we both want and need but I suddenly feel scared. I was grateful for a huge thunder and lightening storm that broke out in our area so I couldn't drive home. I wrote to him and told him I'm scared and he said just get your ass home when weather is drivable. I said its gong to hurt, he said it's supposed to hurt. He said I will be crying and begging and he likes me that way. I love the marks. I love the connection but I worry lately can I take the pain? I have a safe word so I know how to make it stop if it's too bad but I'm so disappointed in myself if I use it.

    Will drive home tomorrow and beg. I want my pain puppy back. It got lost somewhere. :-(. I want to look forward to the belt and paddles and whips not worry myself into a crazy state of anxiety.

    What happened to me????

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find that i worry more about the pain factor than i used to.....there are some toys i always look forward to...others not so much. Hormones, age, how the day is going...they all affect my pain tolerance.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete