Friday, July 4, 2014

K is for kneeling

     ****Wishing all my fellow Americans a wonderful holiday ....and a wonderful weekend to everyone!  
  

   If you have been reading here, you know that Master always starts our 'play'  sessions with some kneeling time.  This ritual began when we were first starting on our M/s journey.  I was teaching junior high and at times we would meet after school.  Often i was not in the most submissive of moods.
       I was leaving a building where i had spent the day being 'in charge' of seventh and eight graders, dealing with parents...not all of whom thought i was the best teacher ever...often i had a student teacher...you get the picture...IN CHARGE ...all day long.
      One day Master took one look at me, and maybe heard my not so submissive answers to His questions and said...' I do not understand why you are not immediately submissive when you see me'.  I looked at Him in disbelief .....took a deep breath, and sort of calmly explained why there were days were submissiveness did not immediately come over me as soon as i walked out the doors.
      Hence, His solution...kneeling time...or as Master often calls it...His re-claiming time.  It is always pretty much the same.  I am to be naked and kneeling, hands clasped behind me, back straight.  He starts with covering my eyes, focusing me on His words and touch.   He often starts by asking me what time it was....i spend about 30 seconds trying to remember the last time i looked at the time...when the correct answer pops into my head...it is Our time.  Once He senses that i am calm and focused, His hands roam my body, His voice softly reminding me...all of me is His...from head to toe.  He might stop and rub or pull, He keeps talking the whole time.  When He gets to my breast, He always stops for some massaging, rubbing, pulling...sometimes light touches that are electric..other times much harder pulls and pinches...reminding me that all of me is at His whim.
       Once His re-claiming is finished, i stand and follow His directives.  I am focused on Him, on my submission.  I know that i am His.....

hugs abby

9 comments:

  1. It can be so hard to switch to submissive mode after having been in charge all day. I love your ritual, a sure way to focus you on submission! We used to do a variation of kneeling time.

    Happy 4th of July! Hope you are having a wonderful time with the family and enjoying the celebrations.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having a wonderfully exhausting time!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. LOL Abby...I do understand the difficulty in switching to a submissive role...your Master created a good way to flip that switch for you didn't he. Hope you are enjoying your family. Have a wonderful celebration!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master loves solving problems...he solved this one.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. abby I like your kneeling ritual, but ouch for breast rough play..lol...

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...i totally agree with you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I work in education as well, and so much of this resonated with me. I am emailing this to my Sir, to give him some helpful ideas on re-centering after being "in charge"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when i can help out:)....Master is ingenious at problem solving....
    Thanks for reading and for the comment..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete