Thursday, July 24, 2014

I should not like this but.....:) :)

        When i met first Master there was a long list in my head of things i did not like and was absolutely not interested in finding out more about.  We never had an 'official' list of hard limits....honestly my list would have been very, very long....silly me!  High on that list would have been any kind of breast play........
          As i was kneeling for Him today, He asked if i had missed a report this week.  I knew the answer, was trying to decide how to word it in the best possible way....when He gabbed my head, and had me nodding.  Sending Him a daily e-mail was my first rule...even before He was my Master.  At first it was a diet diary, over the years it continues to include that, but other things also.  Earlier this week, i knew i needed to send one, did not, and did not think of it again until i was in bed, and thought, it's only one day.....and besides He might not notice..once again...silly me!
       He reminded me He is like that teacher ( He knows i identify with this) who does not check homework every day....but on the days that i don't complete it, it will be checked.  He then asked me what my punishment should be for not sending in a report....i hate that question.  What is the least i can get away with...yes that is usually my first thought.  What is He thinking??   I sort of avoided answering, even after He asked a second time, i managed to change the subject.
      I was over His lap, when He decides my breast are going the be the center of His attention today.  Instead of 'tucking me in', He is going to hang on to one of my breast while He is spanking me.  He is circling, twisting and pinching lightly, all while He is warming up my bottom with His other hand.  He is giving each breast a turn.  When He feels my bottom is warm enough, He picks up His 'little' paddle.  As the paddling becomes harder, in tandem so does His play with my breast.  I am starting to squirm and moan...He asks if i will come just from breast play...i shake my head no....
    He stops spanking and continues tweaking, circling,  pulling, pinching....and i am getting closer.  Just as i am thinking i could be wrong about not cuming....He stops, tells me to get up and pleasure Him first.  It takes me a minute to get my bearings....He tells me to hurry.  I am kneeling between His legs, at first thinking about my loss of sensation, but quickly feeling my arousal grow, and concentrating on Him...licking, nipping, sucking, taking all of Him in.......
      Then it is back over His lap, Master quickly grabs one breast and is pinching hard, and with His other hand pinching my bottom.  I am quickly back to where i was, before i was interrupted....:)....He asks if i like what He is doing....i reply i shouldn't, but oh....He chuckles....and says my body is betraying me, i should stop thinking of the past and just enjoy the present.
He usually  gives good advice....and i am soon asking for a permission.  It is granted and as soon as it is used, He says....time for the other one, I believe on equal treatment.  So He latches on on my left breast, and is also pinching my bottom...in no time, permission number two is needed.  As i am recovering He says....Here is your title for tonight's blog post...'I should not like this, but.....
      I am laying there relaxing, when He says now for you punishment.  I am puzzled...i asked for permission.  He says there are 3 things that need to be addressed....now i am really confused...altho i have remembered about the missing report.  He continues, first spanking is for not sending in a report, second spanking is for not reporting to me that you had forgotten...i most probably would have told you to be more attentive and not let it happen again, but you tried to get away with it.  You are to report when you do not comply to a rule....third, since you did not come up with a punishment when i asked you to....both of these spankings will be now, after you have cum and are all relaxed, instead of before, like is usually the case.  
     He tucks me in, reminds me that these will not be 'easy' ...and starts in with round one.  Maybe around 30...not sure, but they were hard.  After a very quick break, and a reminder of why i am getting the second round He starts again, and yes, they feel much harder.  He finishes, and asks me if i understand what He expects...i do...i should have known better....He never forgets...
      He then tells me to end my blog with a question to all of you....Is there anything you thought you would never like...but now...you still don't like it....you LOVE it????  Or at least you love the reaction you get from your body:).

hugs abby


       
         

   

30 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post abby. Yes, for me there are some things. One in particular, I never used to enjoy having my balls touched in any manner expect the most gentle way possible. Although I am not a true CBT guy now, one of favorite devices to wear is a neoprene and Velcro device that gently stretches and holds my ball away from my body. I am often required (like today, now) to wear this under my clothes to the office. I love, love, love how it feels and it has led to me asking Mistress if we could try a humbler, of all things. I would also give my left nut (pun intended) to have Mistress lead me naked and with a leash that is attached to the D-ring on the harness.

    Excellent post abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and the reply....just goes to show....you never really know how you feel til you give it a try.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Yep, I'm constantly amazed at how something's I didn't think I'd like are things I love the most. Caning is the biggest one, used to scare me to death! Now it's my favorite thing. And I'm discovering pet play, NEVER been into it, but I'm enjoying exploring my limits around it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caning is still a love/hate thing with me....love the welts that last til the next day and the sore feeling...not so much what it takes to get to that point. Looking forward to reading about your pet play..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Oh just about everything- paddling, nipple pinching, punching, whipping, caning, anal... I could go on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....that would pretty much me my answer too...
      Hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hmmm - interesting question, interesting post. I guess anal is what i thought i would never like. There's still this one heavy wood paddle.... And i still don't like it when he just mindlessly, idly fiddles with various bits, like i'm a stress ball or something - yup -pretty sure i'm never gonna like that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...Master has one of those paddles...He's been letting me know He is getting the itch to use it again...ARGHHH....anal i am more accepting of than i ever thought i would be......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Great post and yes, for many years I never wanted to do anal and when we tried it hurt like crazy. Within the past few months I've had an epiphany and OMG I just love it. Cannot get enough of him in my ass. As for nipple play, well that has always been on the menu. We just had a round of it tonight and we talked about how much he loves to torment them and knows he can send me into outer space just playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog and thanks for the comment. I am not at the enjoying part of the anal yet....think i stress too much over it. Even Master is impressed at how far i have come with the nipple play..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. LOL Abby...I have always been a spankno because I was only spanked for discipline/attitude adjustment...but after reading around blogland, I am wondering if I would be a spanko if I am lucky enough to find another HoH. Thinking back to Matthew's behavior right before I lost him, I do believe he might have been trying to coax me into being a spanko. Bottom line...never say never. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right...on thing i have learned with Master...never say never..cause...
      I hope you do find that someone who is just right for you and can coax you at least into exploration......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. What's funny abby, is that I never really thought I'd like much of any of this stuff for real. I mean, in fantasy it's all great, but for real? Yup. All of it. There's only been one thing I didn't like. Just one, and that's OTK and only because my head down triggers a migraine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When i read OTK, i thought that is my favorite...but thankfully i am not a migraine sufferer....try it on the sofa with a pillow for you head.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Anal. For years I wouldn't even give it a chance, but here we are...lol, boy have things changed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anal was a biggie for me.....guess you never know til you try...or you have a Master!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Lovely post, you write so well.

    Needles were a hard limit for me when i first got with my Master, 9 years on i love them, one of my favorite things....i think sometimes when we place limits on ourselves we risk missing out on experiences that can be wanderful if we give them a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment tori....:) I agree about the limiting ourselves....never tried needle play...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Great post Abby, and great question! Naked kneeling was one thing I never thought I would like. Not sure I would say I love it now, but I do like how submissive it makes me feel. You knew I wad gonna say that though lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz...i had a strong suspicion you were going to mention the naked kneeling....and you are absolutely right about it makes one feel.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. My body is traitorous - it reacts to anal which was always on my list of hard limits, but no more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...tell me about traitorous bodies....mine is the queen....LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. As a very late flowering in the sexual garden I couldn't imagine I ever would do oral sex. It was just disgusting. Fortunately my Wife and I grew up, rather late I admit. We never had such a busy sex life, but we enjoyed it, although my Wife never had an orgasm. And when I became impotent, I finally had to become oral and to my surprise my Wife loved it and She finally could reach an orgasm. I now can't believe I wouldn't do it at first. Now I love it.
    Thank your Master for giving this interesting question.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you appy for sharing with us. It seems that pretty much everyone has something that they wished they had tried sooner.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't really think of anything I've tried that I didn't already think I would like. But, I thought I'd like the acrylic rod and I hate it.

    I do not want to try public play (like at a kink party--not out in the general public in front of non-consenting others), but I think it may be on my horizon anyway. Maybe I'll like it, but I highly doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have not done public play...i have mixed feelings about it....If it happens, please share.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. there are so many things we have yet to try...so I will have to get back to you with an answer... :-) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have fun with all the 'unknowns'....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh I am still so mild compared to many. However, we are slowly working our way up to something I would have NEVER considered!
    I am too embarrassed to share exacts....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, my friend...we would not judge you on any level...good luck. When i first met Master i never expected to try 1/2 of the things we have......let alone enjoy them...
      hugs abby

      Delete