Sunday, July 6, 2014

I is for ICE CREAM

........I could never understand why ice cream does not have its own food grouping!  It has or can have..
milk...good for you
fruit...good for you
cookies...those little bits in there can't be all that bad
marshmallows...not bad for you
nuts...proven to be good for you
wine...yes wine ice cream.....wine relaxes you
peanut butter...a protein
apple sauce..good for you (apple cobbler ice cream)
coconut....hmm...is that a fruit...must be!  good for you
raisins....good for you..(rum raisin)

With all those good things in it...how can it be bad for you?

Did you know what the type of ice cream you like says about you?
I like  ( don't think there are any i do not like, but these are my favorites)

chocolate chip...competitive, never take my blessings for granted, generous with time and money

double chocolate chunk...prefer passion and excitement mixed with the romance

mint chocolate chip...stubborn, loyal, honest and dependable

Come on i know you want to...go get yourself an ice cream cone!!!

hugs abby

19 comments:

  1. Darn you Abby...you little stinker...now I'm going to go raid the kitchen for some vanilla bean frozen yogurt and add some fresh peach to it.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummy!! peaches are not my favorite, but frozen yogurt makes everything taste better.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I have a sudden craving for ice cream now! I agree, it should have its own food grouping. Those flavours are some of my favourites too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure do seem to have a lot in common, my friend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I like peanut butter and chocolate best, but I can't eat ice cream anymore (wahhhh!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...so sorry...for a while i had to ask Master each time before having ice cream...glad that is over with...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I don't know about the cone, but I do love ice cream, much too much. Surprisingly, vanilla is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With vanilla i always sprinkle in some mini chocolate chips:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I like ice cream, but not all those flavours. Just vanilla whipped cream ice cream. Boring, isn't it?

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not boring if it is your favorite...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Mmmm. now I want it. We live near an awarding winning ice-cream farm. They sell wonderful flavours. I like pistachio, or coconut, or lemon meringue ... and they do lots of fruity ones too. Healthy things, I do agree :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummy...my kids live next to an award winning place also......they change the flavors all the time....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, :)

    This made me smile when I read it! Last night my dad requested that we go out for cones. We do that way too much around here! Lol! YUMMM!

    I had an overly large single scoop with two flavors all on a single cone. Vanilla with chocolate flakes on the bottom and some kind of caramel ice cream on top! Was it ever good! I'm pretty sure it wasn't the slow churned or light that I tend to buy at home...

    And on that note I'm going for a run. So I can eat more. LOL. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's supposed to be a sugar cone. Not a single cone! :)

      Delete
    2. YUMMY....LOL...an incentive for running..see ice cream has lots of good points.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I'm always up for an ice cream cone :) Luke and I had cones yesterday afternoon. My favorite is raspberry/chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything with some chocolate in it is a go for me!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. don't mind if I do...oh wait already had my share today... :-) Yum! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...nice to know i have so many ice cream loving friends....hugs abby

      Delete