Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hmm...i loss count

     And no i did not get into trouble for it.  I was not counting spanks or calories.......
      I am undressing as He is checking His phone, He points for me to kneel, and lets me know my choice of bra is very nice...but, what happened to the non granny panties.  I swear He notices everything, even when He isn't really paying attention... Now they were not the cotton white ones, but they were plain white, and i did think when i got dressed that they were not a good choice but...so i have a warning.
     As He is reclaiming me we are chatting, I have asked for more permissions to cum this week, than i have in a long time.  He is grinning, and feels it is because of our day on Sunday....where He kept me wet and wanting all day.  
     I am invited over His lap, He is using His hand.  I am totally relaxed, He chuckles as He asks me if i am enjoying my 'massage'.  Of course, i am!  Master brings up the 'blue tooth' vibe again...not a good sign.  He is thinking out loud of all the ways He could use it.....i am trying to wrap my head around it....and thinking...i sure hope it is quiet...very quiet...
     Master then starts in with His paddle, i am reacting from the begining and He is telling me to settle, let the spanks go to my clit, not focus on the pain.  I tell Him that is much easier said than done, but i eventually get there.
      Master tells me He has a new task for me, one i am to do every day until He tells me differently.  He wants me to practice sucking my large 'vibe' in order to lessen my gag reflex.  I have my first 'practice' lesson right then....and then get to enjoy the real thing...much nicer.  
     I am back over His lap, Master is checking for 'wetness', as expected, he finds what He is looking for.....Using my 'toy' He gets me to the point of needing permissions, He never stops at one...not that i am complaining.
As i am recovering, we are quietly chatting, Master is rubbing and poking, and keeping me wet. I tell Him if He continues, i will need more permissions, which is just the encouragement He needs.  Soon i am off again..and again..until i can barely breathe.  I tell Him i loss count...and He tells me that is the title of my blog post.
      He asks if i remember when we were in the early stages of our 'journey', how i was just sure that 1 orgasm was all i could manage.  When i first met Master, i was just hoping to find someone to spank me once.  Then i would know what it was like....LOL...i had no idea what i was getting into.....  As we got to know each other and time went by, we were getting closer, and i let Him know that i could not orgasm....i had been told that i was not sexually arousing, that i was too hard to arouse, and that it was too much work to get me there....so i just accepted that, and gave up.  Master....changed all that.  I remember telling Him one is more than enough, no way can i have more than that.  He remembers my surprise when I first had 2 in a row....and the rest is history....a surprising journey had begun....I guess the moral is ...never give up hope...i met Master at a time in life when i suspected that the best was behind me....i have never been so happy to be wrong.....

hugs abby
        

20 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! I know I don't comment much, but I always read. You and your Master are so inspiring. Thank you for that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, but we are just "us"..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. The best orgasms come later in life, not in our twenties. OMG, you lost count? Awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....it was...mind blowing..i used to think that was not possible....i am very happy to report it is...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Woohoo Abby...congratulations! I would definitely love to lose count!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that some day you do.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I agree with Blondie, as I get older the orgasms get better and better, and easier and easier. What a wonderful thing to lose track of the count on.

    xxx
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...So i guess there is a good side to growing older...who knew?
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. HI Abby, what a super thing to lose count of! better than spanks!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful your Master proved you wrong:) what a fantastic thing to lose count of. Sounds like an amazing time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was certainly one....of many....to remember.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi abby,
    What a wonderful post. I am glad you are posting rather frequently again. It is a pleasure to read them

    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend...i will be leaving the end of the week ....but it has been nice to be able to post regularly again.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. What a wonderful post and a lesson, Never too old to learn and experience new things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.....we should all remember that.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed this post as well, Abby! :) I agree with what Sunny said above. Being open to new experiences is key really. And can be life changing for sure. I'm really happy for you- losing count sounds pretty awesome! :) Enjoy! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie....Master knows how to keep me young at heart.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Just as Blondie says we get stronger and more orgasms, the older we are .. because we know our bodies better and to relax better.
    Abby, I am so happy for you.
    Your journey with The Master is like a fairy tale ... and it just goes on and on. The only thing he needs to do to make the tale to be complete is to throw the key from the basment ... lol ..
    That's the advice of Mona Lisa..lol ..

    Hugs, my friend,
    Mona Lisa








    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right..it is like a dream come true...one i never thought possible.
      But...you are not going to like my next post, my friend.
      hugs abby

      Delete