Monday, July 21, 2014

Good News/Bad News

           Master had good news for me today.....He had decided it would be an all leather day:)
           Master had bad news for me today....It was a maintenance spanking...Master's definition...a spanking that will remind me that i do not want to be spanked harder....as in a punishment.
           Still, it has been a while since we have had an all leather play time, and i do soooooo love leather.  
            First, naked, kneeling time...Master was pinching and pinching and pinching.....i was trying to breathe...and remember....all leather day.  Finally i was invited over His lap for a hand warm-up.  Feeling Master's hand on my bottom, seeing Master's toy bag with all the leather items just waiting to be used, hearing His voice....all too soon it was over.
              Master had me lean over, hands on a chair, bottom up and out.  I was going to try and remember which items He used....and how many of them....but i should have known better.  I do remember He started out with a large leather paddle, a few sets on each side....it felt like a continuation of His warm-up.  He then switched to a smaller, stiffer paddle....that got my attention, and reminded me that this was indeed a maintenance spanking.
I believe the tawse was next, followed by....i have no idea.  I do know there was a larger strap, His belt and maybe another leather paddle.  
             Master then tells me it is time to change positions.....i get up and He is pointing to a spot where He is standing.  I kneel, release His cock, and make certain He knows that i am grateful for an all leather maintenance day.  As i am sucking and licking and..well you all know...i hear master say....when you are finished, i am going to enthusiastically finish your spanking with the large strop.  Every time He speaks, the words enthusiastic and large strop are used, so i decide to see if i can focus His attention elsewhere...;)....i can, but He does not forget.
              Master tells me to lean over the back of a large easy chair...with a high back.  I reach up and lean over, a little, Master readjusts me so that my head is on the seat of the chair, my bottom is high, and i almost feel like i am doing a head stand.  Master then starts in with the large strop...it is large, but it is also one of my favorites...once i get used to it.  The first couple sets have me voicing my opinion loudly, til i adjust to the sensation. Master finally says final 10....count them as loudly as you have been complaining.  I count and add a thank You Sir......each one seems a little harder.
              I take a deep breath thinking we are done....Master is behind me, pulling my eggs apart, making sure all of me is exposed.  I am a little confused until i feel the 'kiss' of the small strap on my pussy.  I am surprised, and getting louder as He continues.  Finally He stops, and reminds me that should i ever cum without His permission, more of the same...only harder...will be my punishment.
             He 'checks' to see if maybe i am close to needing that permission.  I am wet but no way am i close to needing a permission....Master of course soon remedies that.  It feels sooo good, but i am also aware that i need to be sure that a permission is granted before i let go.  I am in the same head stand position and soon i am begging for a permission.....it is my first....and second....and third, i think....orgasm in an upside down position...lol.
              I cannot move, but i am getting uncomfortable, and i just start to slowly slide off the chair and unto the floor.  Master hands me a pillow for my head, and i just lay there...spent, satisfied and well spanked. 

hugs abby               
             
            
            
          

19 comments:

  1. Lovely description. Sounds like a fun way to spend an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Abby, sounds wonderful! Leather is the best. Ok, next to feathers Cat :) 3 orgasims in an upside down position made me giggle:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...feathers are best! ;)

      Delete
    2. Have never had the pleasure of feathers...will have to add some to my toy bag and watch Master's reaction!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Your master does know how to treat a girl, I do love leather too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does.....He can be strict and unrelenting....He can also be great with the good stuff and rewards.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful day. M is sure a M on keeping you happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M is a creative M for M/M day. LOL
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. At first I was scared reading your title!
    I am so glad the good news and bad news all ended up with you happily spent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that....Master has stated giving me titles for my entries....blame Him...LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a divine way to spend maintenance. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maintenance is not always so much fun....and usually consists of wood....this was a special treat.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Dang abby - totally squirming here as I drink my coffee, and wish Saturday would come faster! Sir will be home then, and I have no doubt I will be begging by then. lol.

    Upside down orgasm - this made me lol, must try that. hehe.

    Hugs!
    brat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.....there was a time when i gave up hoping i would have an O....now an upside down one.....never give up hope.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Dang Abby...orgasms upside down? Okay...if it works for you. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...i supported by a chair.....and when i am in the zone.....i just need relief....not bad for an older couple....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, :) I think that Master is turning you into a gymnast! lol. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never be a gymnast..some days getting up from kneeling is a problem....but Master is very creative.
      hugs abby

      Delete