Tuesday, July 8, 2014

G acronyms

      Before i started writing these alphabet posts, i made a list of possible words i would use for each letter.  Except for a couple posts i have stayed with my first choices.  For the letter 'g' i had chosen growth.  My thoughts were somewhere along the lines of outlining going from being interested in spanking, to realizing that i am submissive, to my acceptance.  Problem is since yesterday i am struggling with the submissive part.  One of those, for no particular reason...just life...and refusing to give in to that darn old neediness feeling.  ( since i will be busy with all the grands visiting soon, i am pre-writing this, by the time you are reading this i will be back to being a very busy, submissive grandma.)

    GIGO....I have actually said this, just never used the acronym..
                  Garbage in, garbage out

    GL....Never knew this one was an acronym
                 Good Looking

    GMTA....I have said this..A LOT....but again did not know it could be an acronym
                   Great Minds Think Alike

    GTMI...remove the G and you can guess this one
                    Giving Too Much Information

   and finally
   GQ    no, not the magazine, which was my first thought...
                    Gender Queer...

hugs abby                

      

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Always a good day when i can make a friend smile.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hey Abby...I hope you have found your submissive self by now. When I programmed, I used the acronym GIGO as well as the phrase 'Garbage In, Garbage Out' quite a bit...especially when having to fix someone's code! Have also 'Great Minds Think Alike' but had never used GMTA even though I have seen it around the internet. Hope you are doing well.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am exhausted, but having lots of fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, hope you have found your submissive self again too. Great list! Hadn't heard many of these.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i can always count on Master to help me find it....
      hugs abby

      Delete