Monday, July 14, 2014

Finally....Master and Me Time!!

       The grands and their parents have all returned home.  I spent today returning the house to an adult state, cleaning out the fridge, catching up on laundry and mail.....and smiling every time i remembered...
       the baseball game
       the science museum
       the campfire and smores
       the water spray park
       the amusement park
        the children's museum
       the hugs...the kisses...the cuddles....the giggles...

Usually when it is grandma time, it is also vanilla time for Master and i.  This time, was different.  A couple days before the kids arrived, Master told me He wanted us to find some time for maintenance while they were here.  I was surprised and thought....we will see, maybe...maybe not.  The day before they arrived He brought it up again and i realized He was serious.  He was not picking a time, but it WOULD happen.  So, last Monday we were able to come up with an excuse....and have some Us time, and some kneeling time and a quick maintenance session.  I have to say, it was nice to know that i could be grandma and submissive and it did give me a 'mysterious' smile.  
  Master then decided that i was to look for another opportunity sometime during the week.  I started to list the reasons why it might not work....when I  heard....Yes Sir is all i want to hear.....On Thursday i volunteered to do the grocery run, Master left work, and we had some more Us time.  Master said my head had been 'in the weeds'...meaning i was putting my submission on the back burner.  Master spent a lot of time talking....reminding me that i am His, encouraging me to embrace all of me....among other things. He finished by letting His paddle do the rest of the talking.  
Really, it was nice to have the breaks and some time for Us...and the kids were none the wiser....

After the kids left yesterday, i was thinking about Master' words.  He has always led the way, encouraging me, most of the time very patiently.  It is true, i tend to let my 'voices' create doubt...not about Him, He has more than proven Himself...but about me, being submissive enough, sexual 
enough, pleasing enough...etc.  I decided it was more than time for me to step it up a little...so i planned to tell Master during maintenance today that i was determined to be more confident of my submission, more open, etc.
I thought i would tell Him during my kneeling time.
     When i saw Master we hugged and talked about how i was doing.  During kneeling time, Master was really pinching and mauling my breast, reminding me that all of me is His.  I did not speak up......
     After i was over His lap, i did....i told Him what i had thinking, and that i wanted to rededicate myself as His submissive and i asked Him to spank me hard today.  He reminded me that it was maintenance day and that meant a hard spanking...did i want another one in addition to that?  I replied, yes Sir.  He asked if i was asking for myself...for something i needed....or for Him.  I replied...as a gift for Him.  He accepted both my request to rededicate myself...and for the spanking.
    After a hand warm - up, Master tucked me in, and announced time for the real maintenance spanking to begin.  He quickly was spanking hard, from cheek to cheek, and then concentrating on one side then the other.  It seemed to last forever...and i was ouching and begging that it was enough before He finally stopped.  He rubbed a little and then announced...
    He was going to give me the exact same spanking again.  He asked if i still wanted the extra spanking, i did.  No warm up since my bottom was already red and warm.....just hard, hard spanks.  I had decided i would stay quiet since i had asked for this....but that  went flying out the window.  I became very vocal .....when Master finally stopped...He said He had decided He was not going to stop until i was being loud and clear  that it was more than enough....
    Since Master had granted my request, it was now my turn to respond to His.  I was quickly between His knees, feeling oh so submissive, and getting oh so wet.  When Master had me back over His knee, He remarked how red and hot my bottom still was....
    Master is rummaging through my toy bag.  It is taking a little bit of time, He does not tell me what He is looking for.  He finally finds it.....and after another minute...i realize He was was looking for lube, in order to insert a plug.  I instantly relax, and after it is in place, He plays with it, and reaches with His other hand to increase my wetness and readiness.  He is twisting the plug, pushing and pulling it, and it is feeling so good.  Master finally gives me a permission, just before i explode and feel like i am coming apart at the seams...i finally just lie there, my body having involuntary spasms....totally spend.
     Master is talking, telling me that He is very pleased that i have re-offered Him my submission....He hints that He has 'plans' for the future.....We talk about our first meeting ....and He tells me i am to keep the plug in until i get permission to remove it.  I ask for permission to go to the bank.  He gives it, but tells me i cannot use the drive through , i have to get out of the car, go in and stand in line...plugged.  
     I text Master after a couple hours asking if i can remove the plug...and get to wear it for another couple hours before i get permission.  
     hugs...from a very submissive abby

****A couple commenters have asked if i skipped C while doing the alphabet challenge.....i did it out of turn to answer a question from Mona Lisa.  It is between K and L and titled curiosity.
   
     

40 comments:

  1. Why would he want to maul your breast? Maybe you should maul his penis. See how he likes it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely because her tits are actually His to do what He wants with. It's the control she gave Him. The beautiful gift of her submission.

      Delete
    2. His...thank you so much....you gave anon the perfect reply...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Abby, this is so wonderful to read. I'm trying to find my way again with Adam. Reading this is so helpful! Thank you, thank you, thank you! The alphabet stuff is nice and all but reading about real women and real submission and real spankings is helping my mindset get back to where it needs to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad i could help you a little. I am real, as is my submission...and i cam to it late in life....so i do value my relationship with Master. good luck with than mindset.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abby, I find it so hard to keep in the submissive mindset when we have the kids and grandkids around. I love that he helped you discover the fact that your "worlds" exist together. I haven't been able to successfully meld all my worlds yet. So happy to hear about your rededication. Sounds like a perfectly submissive afternoon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two worlds have been pretty separate....which really makes no sense. I am happier when they co-exist. It was a perfect submissive afternoon....one of those times when all seems to be as it should be.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Being Grammy is great but being a lover is even better. Happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right...grandma is fun and carries lots of love and laughs. But it does not feed my soul like Master does.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. abby, sounds like a great time with your Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was.....sometimes it just feels like we are so in tune we are in each other's heads.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. This is such a wonderful post. I am new to your blog, but I am really enjoying everything you share. Thank you!

    Respectfully,
    brat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome....and thanks for the comment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hey Abby...happy to hear you made time for Master twice while the family was visiting. Hope you are able to keep that confidence in your submission. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too....Master is good at reassuring....and i have made some strides in the confidence area.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I've been mostly away so far this summer - but i just finished reading your alphabet - which i thoroughly enjoyed. And I love hearing about how your master works with you to keep things even keel for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back...you have been missed. Thanks for taking the time to read the alphabet.....blogging every day is a challenge.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. This is so wonderful Abby, I'm happy for you! Glad you and Master were able to have some time together while the kids were there ... best of both worlds:) You should have confidence in your submission:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best of both worlds, and there is no reason why they should not be meshed. I am working on the confidence thing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I love the blending of your loves. Family and Master! You need both!
    This makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are smiling together...both are important, so they should be blended...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi Abby, it's great how you manage to combine your two lives, maybe we need us time even more when dealing with the rest
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are positively right...when we are dealing with family....13 of us in one house..and 4 little ones under 6....us time is very important.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, Abby- both with your grands and Master! Good for you! :) Finding and taking that time is important. Good reminder for us all.

    I think that it was really sweet that you renewed your gift of submission with your master. Beautiful give and take between you two! I always love reading here. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie...they are both so important to me....it is good that they can be enjoyed at the same time. I think i surprised Him on the renewal.... i am glad i followed through on it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Abby I'm glad you have had a good summer with the kids and grandkids. Glad all is going well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy.....we are a family that knows how to have fun together.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. That "all I wanted was a yes Sir" that's so hard to do! For me, I really have to be mindful of it, which doesn't happen often, sigh. :)

    You know how I feel about plugs :) the other day when I was at the grocery store, I couldn't help but wonder if anyone else there was wearing a plug too...there were plenty of grumpy looking people and I was sure they weren't wearing one. Lol. Maybe the world would be a better place if everyone had one...



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are kindred souls....i have to reminded way too often....all He wants is a Yes Sir. When i was plugged and standing in line at the bank, i kept wondering does anyone think i am acting strange??...LOL....It might be a happier place if plugs were more common...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Had my kids and grand kids up at my cabin so they didn't disturb Don. He spent a day with them and went home. Easier to keep them separated. Sir hasn't ever had or been around kids so I worry about being torn between making EVERYONE happy. Worked out very well. Sir drove up for a day trip. Ate lobster with us. Went back to the house. After everyone left. I cleaned the cabin and prepared to go home and beg for the belt AND MEAN IT I was told and the worst thunder and lightning storm hit the Berkshires and I couldn't leave till the next day. I was disappointed but drove home early the next day with yayyy only Sir to please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree....trying to please 4 grands takes a whole lot of energy....as soon as they all left i needed some relief that only Master can provide. Master has one son, but is pretty good with kids...i do worry a little about us slipping
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who starts out determined to take it quietly but doesn't quite make it. Almost ever. It just f hurts unless I go off to subspace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think that He likes to know that he is doing a 'good' job...if i stay too quiet...He takes it as He has to spank harder.....so not true...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  17. Oh abby…this is a fabulous post. It seems like he is taking things deeper and deeper. He is working with you…and you are working with him. It's a fabulous exchange of power…BEAUTIFUL! You are both extraordinarily lucky!!

    Grands AND submission! Life is good!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....yes, i think He is going to take things to another level....and best of all, i think i am ready. To think the chances of us meeting when we did were almost non existent...yes, we both realize how lucky we are....
      Grands submission and ice cream would make it perfect...lol
      hugs abby

      Delete
  18. Abby, I'm so glad you and your Master found time for you two to connect. It's so hard with family and kids around. I have a 7 year old, and I can tell you, sometimes it is so difficult to keep up my submission, and for us to find time and energy to connect in this thing that we do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome to my blog and thanks for the comment. I laughed when i saw your name...not sure how much you have read here...but i am a frog collector...have been since college days...which were wayyyyy toooo long ago.
    Master and i are spoiled, we are usually childless....at least we know having little ones around is a temporary thing.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  20. And I thought you had a lazy day. :)
    Hugs,
    appy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well.....a fun lazy day??
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete