Wednesday, July 9, 2014

F as in frog and flogger

         I could not decide between frog and flogger...so two for the price of one.

      Frogs...i am a frog collector, if there is something made out of frogs i have probably owned it at one time.  It is one of those things that once you get so far in, there is no getting out....because everyone keeps giving me frogs..and the grands now love them.
     I started when i went off to college.  I was from a small town known for its French Canadian population.  I did not think that odd or strange.  One of the first things i learned in college....being French carried with it the nickname of 'frog' or 'froggie'.  There was not stopping it, so i embraced it.
      Every room has frog items.  Full sets of dishes ( instead of china), sheets, towels, glasses,  pictures, frames, toilet items...you name, i probably have it.  My kids had a frog tub, high chair, clothing, etc.  When i taught i wore something with a frog on it every day, the kids actually got into it.  At Christmas i have a tree with all frog ornaments, frog light, frog angel on the top and a frog tree skirt.  Someone even gave me a live frog that had been freeze dried...maybe my least favorite one.

      Floggers... i am  pretty sure you all know how i feel about floggers.  I love Master's flogger.  I am not going to bore you with more about the flogger...but it has been dormant in Master's bag for too long and i figure if He sees the word often enough here....well one never knows.

hugs abby

    

12 comments:

  1. Frogs and floggers.....Hmmmm what about a frog flogger? I picture a craft project....
    lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...now you have me imagining what i could do!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. LOL Abby...laughing at Minelle's craft project idea. I misread the title of your post and thought is was froggin' flogger. *snicker* Wonder what Master would think of a froggin' flogger? ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmn not sure what He would do....but it would be interesting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Whoa Abby!!! :). That's a serious frog collection ! How fun. :) I bet that your Christmas tree looks fabulous- very unique.

    We have a basic leather flogger that has only been used a tiny bit to date. I do know that Rob mentioned that he liked using the flogger for fun on me. I'll have to remind him when I get home and maybe he will use it more. It does feel good- well so far. Hope your master gets that out of his toy bag for you soon :). Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie....may we both have the pleasure of a flogging soon!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I've always found little frogs cute. I don't mind picking them up either.
    I hope that flogger makes it out of the bag for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not so sure about real frog.....but love mine.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Frogger ... love it! That is a serious collection and I love your Christmas tree :) Hope the flogger makes an appearance soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too....if i think of it i will have to post a picture of my tree during the holidays.
      hugs abby

      Delete