Monday, July 28, 2014

Exploring Me.....

            Well Monday finally came....and so did i...wow...did i ever!!!

       As i was laying in His arms, trying to breathe, not able to move a muscle, wondering who this person is that just exploded.... Master starts to chat.  I am trying to focus, He is telling me the title of this post...that i am no longer 'finding me'. I have found the sexual me, the submissive me, the me that completes me, and best of all....i have someone in my life who accepts all of me...and loves being on this journey with me.  So, i am no longer trying to find me....i am now exploring me. The discoveries so far have been amazing!
      Today being Monday....means maintenance spanking.  As always, we start off with my naked kneeling.  Master and i are discussing yesterday, how it made me feel, how wet i was, how badly i wanted to cum and how surprised i was to not get a permission...and have to wait until today.  Before i can climb up on His lap, Master decided He wants to see how wet i can get.....by sucking His cock.  Another no brainer....
    Finally i am invited over His lap, instead of His hand, i feel His maintenance paddle....i ask about a warm up....He says enjoy it this is it.  After a couple sets, He does switch to His hand, and some roaming, and rubbing....and spanks.  I am squirming and enjoying, Master feels the need to remind me that i do not have a permission, yet.  He returns to the paddle, for the 'real' spanking.  He reminds me the 'real' spanking does not start until i am wishing my spanking would end.  I inform Him i am at that point....so He increases the speed and and strength ....i find my voice, am ouching, saying 'enough', just wanting it to end...and finally it does.
     He checks to see how wet i am...and wants me as wet as i was last night before bed, so He lets His fingers work His magic.  When He thinks i am wet enough, i hear......kneel and suck my cock again.  Not what i was expecting...but i quickly get into position.  When He feels ready, He has me get on all fours, head down, bottom up.....He enters me from behind, and it takes very little time before i am begging for a permission....and i am off....finally....maybe 3 or 4.....until i collapse....and Master is next to me holding me, helping me to return to reality.
      I am almost back, when Master decides to use His fingers to see i i have anything left....i do....an am soon begging for more, until i finally say ...no more, please......He tucks me into Him, lets me recover.  
    It is a rainy dreary day here....but neither one of us cared, it was a wonderful way to spend such an afternoon.
       Later, as i am getting dressed Master mentions that He found a vibrator on line that is blue tooth ready, it is controlled by phone.....i know i need to be careful what i say...so i simply say....what will they think of next??

hugs abby
    
    

     

25 comments:

  1. A bluetooth vibrator? I had no idea such a thing existed. Not sure I want my Master to find out about that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not thrilled about it...hopefully He will forget....or maybe it is very expensive....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Wow Abby...you and Master had quite a day didn't you. OMG...a bluetooth enabled vibrator? As much as Matthew and I had to be apart, he would have had so much fun with that! Good luck if Master gets it. :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping it is wayyy tooo expensive.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I like this, that the two of you have decided you've found yourself and have advanced to exploring you. I say the two of you, because it's clear you embraced M's assessment - so necessary for you to know this and accept it in order for you to truly explore.

    I think I'll tell D about the bluetooth enabled vibrator. He might find that intriguing. :-)

    Hugs to you, Abby the Explorer! << That has a nice ring, don't you think? ;-) Ooohhh, you might need a backpack and a map! (Giggle! Just being silly... but, you know, that's actually not a bad idea now that I think about it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brave soul... telling D about the vibrator. My grands would love the 'explorer ' title...and i could use a new backpack. I will leave the map reading to Master..
      hugs, abby

      Delete
  4. Oh wow Abby, this is fantastic! No longer finding, but exploring you. You and your Master have come such a long way. "I have soneone in my life who accepts all of me" ... perfect:)

    Sounds like an amazing afternoon! Wow, a blue tooth vibrator!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing....12 years later and He still surprises me. Unconditional love is the best..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. With as ingenious as M is, I would be really worried about the blue tooth thing.

    Everything else sounded wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am worried....very worried...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Blue tooth vibe? Oh my.....um......I don't think so. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...i so agree with you....unfortunately my vote ....well actually i don't even get a vote.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, what a day you had, I don't think the bluetooth thingy is for me!! Good luck with that
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it is for me either....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. This is truly what it's all about, no? Well, except the Bluetooth part. That's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is.....lately we have been in a good zone of moving forward, we are so in sinc..hope it lasts...and i agree withe Bluetooth assessment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. a vibrator from afar...hmmm...shall I wish you luck or just say have fun... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully neither......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. I have seen said toy, and Sir has it on His list of things to add to the collection. lol.

    What a wonderful post as always, abby. What a great way to spend a rainy day. It is currently rainy here now - and wishing I could spend it that way as well. lol. I cannot though, so spending it here in blog land with coffee. ;)

    Many hugs!
    brat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm hope you get to try it out before i do...please let me know. Gald to have you spend the day with us anytime.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. What a great way to spend an afternoon. I am jealous. I would love to hear more about this toy though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm maybe you could get it and let us all know......
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Already googled it and put it in my favorite places....

      Delete
  12. Hi Abby, :) I really liked what your Master pointed out to you about moving from "finally finding" to "exploring". Kudos to you both for helping each other to grow in those kinds of ways. That is very special. The love that you both have for each other shines through all of these posts! Enjoy your new adventures!

    Rob and I have something with a remote, but we both think that it is kind of loud to take out and about, which could be really fun, actually. Ummm... maybe... We have to remember to take that out sometime... At home ONLY!! LOL! Gosh though, a phone app one... Oh I'd be a little worried Abby. Didn't you say something about a very devious Master??? LOL! Have fun! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. He was talking about it again today....where i could be when He decides 'it is time'...the noise factor is my biggest worry......
    Thanks for your nice comment, Master and i both are very aware of how lucky we are to have found each other.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete