Thursday, July 3, 2014

C....curiosity


******I just logged in and saw i posted this out of order...no idea how to undo it...so i am going to leave it.....and back to the regular reversed order tomorrow...


        Thanks to Mona Lisa for giving me the idea for this post.  Every time i thought of the letter C all i could think of is chocolate...but i have been trying to forget that it exists....then Mona asked me in a comment....Could i write about how Master and i went from spanking to M/s.....Her curiosity brings you this post.
        Over 12 years ago i had been thinking, reading, fantasizing, googling the word spanking.  My obsession with it seemed to have sprung overnight, but more likely i had just always refused to admit my curiosity about it.  I found a site on line....think it is long gone....and posted something vague about myself and my interest.  
       I chatted with several spankers, Master was local and the most persistent,,,and patient...i had a family emergency that took me away from the computer for a few weeks, and He kept checking in ...no pressure, just wondering how i was doing.  We proceeded to phone calls, and finally i agreed to meet Him for a beer...
      We chatted about ourselves, and He said the word 'spanking' a lot, and we were in a public place..LOL.  My plan was to get spanked once, find out what it was like, and then move on with my 'normal' life.  My first spanking was with Master, over clothing, His hand...maybe 15 minutes.  Trouble was, i could not forget it and move on....and Master kept in touch.
     We started to meet every 4/6 weeks for some spanking fun.   He had been spanking for a while, had spanked a lot of ladies. At the time He was regularly spanking a few ladies.  He slowly introduced me to the toys in His bag, and i was hooked.  After a few months, He asked if there was anything in my life i needed help with...something that i lacked the discipline to do on my own.  My oldest daughter was getting married in a year, and i really wanted to lose some weight, so i said yes.  
       He helped me with a plan...and motivation....and i loss 50 pounds by the wedding!  We continued getting closer, and i was still reading, and started to become more curious about submission.  I had mixed feelings...i was independent, in charge of my life, and liked it that way.
      One day, Master referred to me as submissive...i was stunned.  We talked, He had me research and write to Him what i found and how i felt about  it, since writing my thoughts was much easier than talking about them. We slowly started down the D/s path.  
     So, at a point in my life where i was thinking the best was behind me....i surprisingly found myself on a new journey, discovering new things about myself.......and enjoying that journey with a very special someone.\

Thanks for the question, my friend!
hugs abby
       
      

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your story Abby! :). Sounds like two very special someones found each other. :). Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks Katie, both of us feel very lucky...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Glad Mona sparked you on. Thanks for sharing, I love getting a peak into the lives of friends I may never meet. Sounds wonderful for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is....we both know how fortunate we are that the stars aligned just right.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the explanation.

    ay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abby...thank you for sharing the story of how you and Master got together. BTW...if you ever publish a post and want to pull it, you simply select it and click the 'revert to draft' button. Email me if you need further explanation and I can send you an example with screen shots.

    Have a safe and fun 4th with your kiddos and grands!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...Cat...to my rescue again. I tried it..found the button and it worked. If you lived closer i would treat you to lunch. Thanks for your help.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Oh, thank you my friend.. it is a lovely story.
    What I love most about such story is that there was not even chance that your paths would meet. And look now ..
    I usually say .. although you'd find on, you would not find on .... lol .. it sounds better in Swedish .. lol ..

    Ok, now I want to know from the Master: what was it that you envelope contact with abby for a long time ..... it must be something that felt "right", or?
    Please, Abby, can you ask the Master about it?

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right.....i almost did not show up...it is almost like it was meant to be. I will ask Master...but do you mean wrote to me for a long time?
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, great question from Mona Lisa and enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing. I always love reading about how people get together and how they started on the ttwd path.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like learning more about about my blogging friends also.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. It was fun to read how the two of you got together. Thank-you for sharing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome...i love 'our story' also.
      hugs abby

      Delete