Saturday, July 12, 2014

B.....because

      This one is for Master....:)

Because of You ....i have discovered so many new and wonderful things about myself

Because of You...I rediscovered my sexuality and learned many new ways to enjoy it..;)

Because of You...I learned to trust again

Because of You....i know i do not have to do it all myself... 

Because of You...i accept that it is OK to ask for help

Because of You...i have succeeded in reaching goals i never thought possible

Because of You...i smile more

Because of You....i feel safe and protected and cared for...and it is a very good feeling...

Because of You...The past 12 years have been a wonderful adventure

Because of You..i look forward to continuing our journey.....

hugs abby

21 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet, abby!

    It makes me excited for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.....traveling life's road with Master is special
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks....it was the easiest post to write...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Beautiful!! :). Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....it came from my heart.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Abby! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Abby, thank you for sharing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome.....glad everyone enjoyed it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Awwwww....this is beautifull. I am happy for you.
    But, abby I miss letter "C"...

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did C out of turn...a few posts ago when i answered your question on how Master and i went from spanking to D/s....i called it Curiosity.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend.....i never believed in soul mates...then i met Master.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Oh Abby , how sweet this is
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....meeting Master turned my life around.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Very nice abby. Congrats to you and Master

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks.....our journey has been pretty amazing.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks...it has been an amazing journey.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete