Friday, July 18, 2014

A sore tushie guarantees a....

       After my double paddling on Monday, my bottom had a nice residual soreness to it for a couple days.  Yesterday, when Master asked if my bottom was still sore...i answered, "no, but the memory was still with me".
Master said He thought a submissive with a sore tushie is a focused submissive.  
     So, i found myself naked and kneeling, looking at His paddle and the cane. After my reclaiming, i am over His lap, enjoying a hand warm-up. We are chatting, but His hand seems harder than normal.  He switches to the maintenance paddle, and i am quickly moving and ouching.  Master says this is His idea of continuing the warm-up, and i groan, and say 'it hurts'.  He says it is probably because altho the surface pain has worn off, the deeper pain is still there...and makes this spanking feel harder.
   That thought does not stop Him from moving on from a 'warm-up' to a real spanking.  I am struggling, kicking my legs, trying to remember to breathe, when He finally stops for a break and some rubbing.  He starts again, saying He thinks i need more of a 'warm-up' before i am ready for my hard caning.  I can think of nothing to say, that would be appropriate, so unlike my usual approach, i remain quiet.  He stops to check, and yes part of me is enjoying Master's idea of a warm-up.  He continues to 'stir the pot', i can hear my wetness, and He starts to pinch my bottom, i am soon panting and moaning.  He warns me that i may not cum without permission, and i still have caning to go before that happens.  I suggest He might want to stop one of His actions....He chuckles and stops pinching my bottom.
He has only recently started to pinch my bottom, and my reaction is always the same.....i need a permission.
     He helps me up, and tells me to get in a position that will help me to forget my pain on my bottom.  I am kneeling once again, only this time, i am forgetting the pain, and enjoying the taste of My Master.
    I am told to get into position for my caning.  During the first set, i move my legs up and stand on my toes, i am warned that i need to stay still and keep the legs down or He might miss His spot, and i would not like the results.  Each set gets harder, and i am getting louder, but staying in place.
    He is rubbing my bottom, enjoying the feel of the welts, and telling me how well i did, but He has not given me permission to break position.  Just as i am relaxing and glad he is done....i hear...have i ever caned your back?
Without waiting for an answer, He decides to change His target.  When i tell Him it still hurts He seems surprised...it is a thuddy pain, not a stinging one...but  yes, there still is pain.  
    He decides maybe He should change His target again, and now aims lower...thighs and shins.  They are quick sets and not as hard, but he has once again made His point.  There is not a part of me that is not His to do with as He wants.
      So, if you are wondering... yes, my bottom is slightly sore this morning....

hugs abby
     
    
     
    

34 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL.....sometimes i amaze myself...other times i just shake my head and wonder.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Do you ever walk away thinking "how the fuck did I handle all of that?"

      Delete
    3. His...almost always....LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Every time I read how you are spanked I admire you. You always sound so happy. Wonderful.

    Hug,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...but no admiration necessary....Spanking seems to be addictive....the more you get, the more you want.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, ditto what the others said :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I am going to let Master know about the growing admiration society.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. How in the world do we find our happy place within the stingy/ouchy place?!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea......really it is like going into another dimension.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I love that next morning feeling! Reading this made me sooo ready for Sir to return home next week! lol. Wonderful details and writing as always Abby!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...hope the week flies by for you. That next morning feeling is the best.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Thank you abby. :) Trying to keep myself distracted 'till He returns. lol. And I so agree. xx hugs!

      Delete
  6. Nice post. Love hearing about your spankings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks......love my readers.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It was....after over 10 years, it never gets boring.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I could use a little (or a lot, lol) of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... agrees with Misty.... Ditto! lol.

      Delete
    2. I wish you both some in the near future....or you could come visit Master!
      hugs abby

      Delete
    3. can I just tack on my agreement with misty....and brat....and the growing list of others I'm sure! Lucky Ms. abby!!

      Delete
    4. LOL...add you name to the waiting list...hope it happens soon.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Omg. I can't wait for tomorrow. For now, I'll live through you. Sounds like a great time with your Master.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy tomorrow....and be sure to share.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Wow, that's a lot no wonder you have a sore bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love/ hate the cane.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Ouch Abby! Like I told Ronnie...the idea of a cane just makes me shudder. Hope you are enjoying your sore bum.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Master always says....it is not the 'toy', it is the person holding it that determines the pain.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  13. abby, dang it, I finally get back over here to visit, and you are going on about The Cane. My heart rate accelerated, throat tightened, and I'm squirming just thinking about it. Not necessarily in a good way, though not in an altogether bad way either. That is progress. I think. Wait. ... ... ... Progress?! Uh... Lol!

    Truthfully, you write so well about it, it draws readers right into the experience - almost like being right there with you, or feeling it as you. Hmmm... That might sound a bit creepy. I don't mean it that way. Lol!

    Thank you for your nice comment about missing me. I miss you, too. Besides all my catching up that I'm not getting nearly done enough, my garden is producing veggies and lots of weeds. Other things are getting ready to happen in a few weeks so I need to buckle down and prepare because this new thing means I am going to be super busy, but I'll try not to be quite so absent.

    You're sounding happy and well, and I am very glad about that. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh...Irishey..you made my day.....my week. Thanks so much for the 'drop in'...i think about you often. You were such a help to me last year when i was going through the 'surgery and the recovery' from hell...my surgeon's words. I hope all that is keeping you busy is good stuff.....and yes...am good an happy!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to echo what everyone else said, and call you the goddess of spanked.
    I was on vacation and missed this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....i kind of like that title...thanks!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. love reading about your spankings...thanks for sharing... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoy writing about them....and having you read about them...:)
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete