Sunday, July 27, 2014

A different kind of Sunday!!!

      After 12 years, Master can still surprise me.  His creativity could probably find a cure for the common cold.....
       I sent my good morning text, telling Him i was expecting a quiet day, having no set plans.  His reply was that we were going to play.....I was to be sure my phone was with me at all times, and whenever He would text the word RUB...i was to rub my clit for 1 minute.  Yes, my mouth fell open....but i replied Yes Sir.  
        Of course He started right away....i text Him when i am done.  After a couple more texts, i send one saying i am going to take a shower.  He quickly replies....rub first.  I let Him know when i am out of the shower....i am to rub, spank my pussy 10 times, then get dressed.  Ut oh, i am thinking, this is going to be an interesting Sunday.  I ask for an all day permission....which gives Him a chuckle, and i get a NO.
      I forget to send a lunch time reminder, He wants to know if i am trying to avoid Him.  I am not, I tell Him i am just so flustered that i forgot...He finds this amusing also.  I am told to rub and then lick my fingers clean.
     He asks me if i am bored, now it is my turn to laugh .....bored never entered my mind.....the next time the RUB includes take a picture of your clit and send it to me.  Have any of you ever tried to do that...it is nearly impossible.  I finally get one that i think will work....but get a message back saying He cannot see my clit clearly enough.  I tell Him i will try again, but this is not an easy task.  I take 5 more before i think i have one that might work....thankfully it does.
     I hear my phone whistle again ( yes my phone whistles tome when i get a text....my dad always whistled, so i chose that setting.).  I tell Master that i am on edge....and i believe that my pussy is reacting to my phone.  He loves it....and His next text is sent one letter at a time....so that my phone whistles several times.  Yes....He is diabolical.
       The evening continues with several more texts...i text after each one...and send a text that says...panting, was sooo hard to stop in time.  I hear nothing from Him for couple of hours, so i text and ask if He forgot to give me a permission.  His reply....no, I will take care of that tomorrow.
Tomorrow?????  i am squirming as i sit....how will i sleep.  He tells me to be sure to clip my wrist cuffs so i do not accidentally touch, and not to pout....He will take care of me tomorrow.  
       So, i am sitting here...wanting, needy, can think of nothing else...and He is smiling, cause that is exactly what He wants.
        Tomorrow cannot cum soon enough.......

hugs abby



28 comments:

  1. Goodness Abby...your Master is pure D devious! Hope the night goes quickly and he takes good care of your tomorrow! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did...i knew He would:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Much better than your average one...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Wow Abby, a very interesting Sunday!:) How could you possibly have been bored? LoL. Sounds as though your Master was enjoying himself too :) I love how inventive he is, He sure keeps you on your toes :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He keeps me on my toes...in many ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. He definitely keeps things interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does...for 'older folk'....we do pretty well...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. What a lovely day, abby. He certainly can keep you busy.:)

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was special.....He has a way of letting me know He is always thinking of me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. LOL......i am not used to looking forward to Monday, but.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Submission training.... I love it! Enjoy and have fun :)~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, He has many ways to increase my submission....some more fun than others...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Wow Abby! :) That is some kind of Sunday! Your master sure is creative. Monday is here. I'm very happy for you. Lol. Enjoy! :) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is creative....a real problem solver....Hurrah for Monday!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Very creative and sounds fun. Glad you had an interesting day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....He never ceases to surprise and amaze me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, what an interesting day , how creative he is
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did make the day more interesting and make me look forward to Monday.
      hugs Abby

      Delete
  11. single letter texting ... that is diabolically creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..i laughed out loud when i saw the single letters, at first i thought my phone had gone crazy.......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Zowie! That Master is thinking all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is never boring....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Lol, I so felt you there with the trying to get a clear picture! Never an easy task! x_x

    What a seat squirming Sunday, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was a Sunday to remember..and i loved it too!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab Sunday and a delightful devious Master ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the comment..welcome to my blog...and YES to both!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete