Friday, June 20, 2014

"You can never be too compliant".....quote from Master

        Master and i were enjoying our afternoon together when i was obviously not quick enough with the 'yes Sirs'  and i heard the words in the title......along with 'there's your new blog title'.  He seems to be enjoying supplying me with titles...and i am sure happy to have a ready made title.
       As usual, our play time started with my naked kneeling.  Master is massaging me all over as i look around and notice the little paddle, a large paint stick, and.....a cane.  Master moves on to my breast, kneading and mushing and squishing, remarking how far i have come...i almost seem to be enjoying the breast play.  Of course, He then moves on to tugging and pulling and pinching, and i am back to the reality of breast play....as i concentrate on breathing and staying in place.
       Next, it is over His lap time for a wonderful hand warm up.  We chat..i am leaving tomorrow, i committed to watching my 5 and almost 3 year old grands while their mom and dad get to see Ireland. Since i spent more time in Maine because of my mom, i have been home for only 4 days.  I don't feel ready to leave again, but i am sure i will be very well entertained while away.  Master decides i have not had a very hard hand spanking in a while so He revs it up.  I must admit, i am still relaxing and enjoying.....
     Until i feel the little paddle.  He is still using it as a warm-up, occasionally traveling to my thighs....where He gets much more of a reaction from me.  He thinks He should spank me there more often so i will get used to it...i, of course do not think that necessary.  Next is the large paint stick, it is light and very much less 'thuddy'....but the sting on my thighs has me moving and getting vocal.
      Master announces that He plans on using the cane and His belt and i get to choose which i want first.  He reaches for His cane, thinking i love His belt and would want to finish with it, but i choose the belt first as i want to enjoy it without the welts a caning often produces.  I am told to get up and in position as He wonders if i am alone in loving the sound and feel of a belt.  I assure Him that many of you feel the same way.  He starts slowly and builds, checking to make sure that the belting is having the desired effect...it is!  He completes several sets of 12 when He tells me i may get up.
      He is pointing to the floor, i look at Him a little confused, thinking it was cane time.  He is unzipping His pants, and i quickly catch on. I am kneeling, slowly licking, working my way to other sensations, as i enjoy the scent, the feel, the taste of Him.  I am not ready to move when i am told to get in position. I get up slowly, He tells me if i thank Him after each stroke, i can have a second helping. I grin as i get into position.
    I am thinking of His words as He starts in with the cane, after the first four, He stops and says.......i guess you are not interested?  Takes me a minute and i realize i had not thanked Him.  I apologize and He offers to start over...this time i remember and thank Him after each stroke.  When He is happy with the welts and has rubbed some of the heat away, i am back to kneeling and pleasuring Him.  Just as i think we are close to finishing Master pushes me away, grabs His cock and is rubbing it all over my face, smearing and spreading all of Him.  This is actually a first...and at first i am surprised as i sink deeper into submission.
      When He is finished i am told to kneel head down bottom up.  Master gets one of my toys out, He is going to fill me completely.  I am already so wet, it does not take long, but Master never stops at 1....and He continues, until i can no longer hold myself up and just flop down.  I do not even realize He is laying next to me, til He pulls me over Him and i feel His wonderful furry, fuzzy chest. We just snuggle for quite a while, and Master tells me to pack my toy,and every night before bed, i am to suck on it as if it were His cock, then i may send Him my good night message.  

Have a good week all...
hugs abby
      

6 comments:

  1. Great send offf. Have a safe trip and enjoy the grands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got them to bed....there is a reason woman over a certain age can no longer get pregnant.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I do love the titles your Master comes up with Abby:)

    Sounds like a wonderful send off. I love the creative ways your Master has to keep you connected when apart.

    Travel safe and enjoy the time with your grands.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure has no lack of creativity.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. You are so lucky, abby.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete