Friday, June 20, 2014

X....xenogogue

         Have i told you that i am a scrabble and crossword puzzle addict?  

     A xenogogue is a guide.  Of course when i think of guide, Master is the first person who comes to mind.  He guides in many ways...with His words, His heart, offering me a hand...to hold, to help...or to warm my bottom.  He as guided me to accomplish goals, to know  and accept all of me, to laughter, to tears....He has guided me on a journey of discovery.  A journey that has brought me many wonderful memories and that has me anticipating many more.
   I also have been guided by many of you.  Most of you know that i am....'technically challenged"....and every time i have put out a plea for help you have responded and not made me feel foolish.  Your prayers, good whammies, healing thoughts have helped guide me during days of illness and healing.  Thank  you!

hugs abby
   

14 comments:

  1. I love that you love words, I would have never guessed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm....somehow i think we have that in common:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. So you managed the terrible X wonderfully. Thanks for ths entry.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xeno.....what??????
    How is the pronunciation??

    Hmm... love it... more, give me more... abby.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..I love a challenge Mona...will try!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I think we're all xenogogue here, guiding each other. Great word.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this word Abby...words are so much fun aren't they. :D

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are...so many ways to have fun with them!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Words are a joy! That is why I love to read. If we all used the same words in the same way.....how boring would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not agree more, my friend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great word Abby! Lovely sweet post:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks....I always know i can count on you my friend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete