Saturday, June 21, 2014

W....Whip

            When i first thought of W....i knew immediately....Master's whip.
But when i typed in the title i thought of whipped cream!  LOL!   We have never played with whipped cream, but i imagine it would be lots of fun and yummy, and much smoother and refreshing than Master's whip.  Hmmm..something to add to my list of to-do's.
           Back to Master's whip.  When asked, He always says He does not have a favorite 'toy'....i think the whip is His favorite.  He gets this smile , this gleam in His eyes, the way he feels the lash with His hands before He gets ready to use it...His reaction to my welts...it is His favorite.  The first time we used it , i was blindfolded, good thing. It is a single tail and intimidating as all get out.  Yes it is leather, and i do love leather but not all leather is created equally.  It takes me much longer to adjust to the sting of the whip that to any other leather weapon...err...toy.  The sound, just before it hits, has me holding my breath.  As Master gets into His swing, i am often left wondering who will wipe  up the blood...no, there never has been blood, it just feels like there should be.
           When He is finished, the look on His face, the feel of His hands rubbing away some of the burn, the coolness of His kisses on the welts....leave me wondering....could it be my favorite also??

hugs abby
               

6 comments:

  1. LOL Abby...I do believe I would like whipped cream rather than a whip. I have played with whipped cream as well as other goodies such as strawberry preserves, honey, and chocolate syrup...just to name a few. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...sounds lots of fun and no calories.......or at least working off calories at the same time!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. LoL Abby, hmm, I don't actually like whipped cream and the thought of a whip gives me shivers lol. Love the last sentence :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is found of saying...it is not the toy, it is the person holding the toy that determines how it will be enjoyed...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Sounds a little too ouchy for me, but I'll take the whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not the best for a short session....need lots of warm up and other toys first.
      hugs abby

      Delete