Monday, June 23, 2014

U.....unisonous...

           .....means in agreement...it is one of those words that is fun to say.
How to make a blog post out of this word....I am going to list 5 ways Master and i are unisonous....and 5 ways we are not!

We are unisonous since...

1.  We are both the eldest child.

2.   We both went to Catholic schools until we graduated high school. 

3.  We both are stubborn. ( one of us is a bit more so)

4.  We both love being near the water...ocean, lake...

5.  We both have been on bowling leagues.

We are not unisonous since

6. Only one of us likes spicy food.

7.  Only one of us has been to Italy.

8.  Only one of us used to speed skate every Friday.

9.  Only one of us can speak French.

10.  Only one of us is submissive:)

You get to guess which one of us fits the numbers  6--10.

hugs abby

18 comments:

  1. Great word Abby and enjoyed reading these facts about you and your Master. I'm guessing 6 - 10 are you:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get a 60% my friend.
      hugs abby








      Delete
  2. I bet he likes the spicy food and the others are you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does, but you score 80%..pretty good.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I was going to say exactly what Ancilla said. I'll check back to see if we're right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So your score is also 80%...
      ( the teacher in my just has to come out sometimes)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hey Abby...enjoyed your word and facts. I'm with Roz and guessing that 6-10 are you. ;) Looking forward to your answers.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 60% for you too.......
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful word, abby. But we pronounce it a little differently than in English.
    But what worries me the most .. or confirms my theory ... is that you both have gone to Catholic school and likes spanking ..
    And you are not the enama about it .. I mean Catholic school and spanking.
    I wonder if their educational methods .. at the time - I refuse to believe that it is the same now .. has created more spankers and spankees than they want to admit :: (((((((

    Master is number 6, 8 and 9.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Wait, I wrote wrong number.
      Master is 6,7,8,


      Hugs, Mona Lisa

      Delete
    3. Hmm, i never thought of it Mona, but you could be right. Altho i was never spanked or paddled at school....i always had to write.."I will not talk in class"...100 times...over and over again. Master told me He was paddled once.
      You got 1 wrong.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Very original and interesting, abby. I hope you'll reveal the solution of 6-10.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reveal as at the start of my next post.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I'm sorry I missed this post, but now I know the answers so do I get 100% or a wrap on the knuckles with a ruler. (that's what the nuns in my school did). Of course, that never happened to me, now that I think about it, they never hit the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL....never too late...we must have had the same nuns...that ruler hidden in the folds of their habit!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete