Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Backwards Alphabet Challenge...the letter Z

          Mona Lisa suggested in my comment section that since i was breaking all the rules anyway, i should start at the end of the alphabet.  She made me laugh and then think....why not??  So i am starting my way through the alphabet with the letter Z. (might as well get the tough ones out of the way first)

       Z is for zesty!  Master has changed me, my life, in so many ways....when i compare then and now...one of the words that pops into my head is zesty.  Master has added an excitement, a wonderment, a looking forward to new adventures to my life.  I had loss a lot of that, and really did not realize that i was missing it, til He helped me find it again.
      Zest was added and revived the sexual part of me....in a way i never imagined.  That elusive orgasm, was found....and my pleas that "once is enough" have turned to the more the better:)
      Zest was added and i discovered that life after 50 can be a wonderful adventure.  
       Zest was added and i learned that living certain things, is so much better than just reading about them....and daydreaming.

hugs abby
       

       

        

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL..love this comment..clever.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I wish I had some zest today! I feel quite blah. Maybe if I grated some lemon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemons could help....or turn you into a 'sour puss'??
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I love A lot of zest!!! I'm so happy you are here with a massive amount of zest!
    That Master.... He is Zesty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....He is,,,,and thanks You!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I do love your zest for your Master Abby...of course lots of zest is always good! Wishing you lots of zest! :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish us all a lot of zest.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I'd be surprised if you followed all the rules! Love the zest :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until I met Master i was quite the rule breaker;)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. What a great idea Abby, love zest and am so happy you have found zest with your Master ... and a bit of zing:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zest and zing do seem to go hand in hand.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. At Sunny girl, I learned a new word: Serendipity.
    Here I see a word which I do not recognize
    neither

    ...
    After this Alphabet Challenge is finished I will be well educate .. lol ...

    Thanks, abby.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to help with one's education...you were my inspiration!
      hugs abby

      Delete