Wednesday, June 25, 2014

S is for sympatico

       Yeah, i know, this is turning into a bit of a vocabulary unit.  But Mona Lisa issued a challenge for more words, so when i think of one that is fun to say and i have used, i do it for Mona!
      Sympatico is getting along and having a mutual understanding.  Sounds like most of us.....The getting along part can be said of lots of people, but we have a much better understanding of each other here in blog land.  Very few secrets or things that we are afraid to discuss.  How refreshing and nice is that!
     I am in the middle of my babysitting time with the grands. I love them dearly, but bedtime cannot come soon enough for them...and i quickly follow. So,yes, my posts are getting shorter.
hugs abby

8 comments:

  1. LOL Abby...I love that word...it just rolls off the tongue doesn't it. Don't ya wish we could bottle the energy of our grands...take some for ourselves, slow them down a bit and make a fortune off the rest! :D Enjoy yourself and remember your rules!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so could use some bottled energy about now...mom and dad are back on Saturday! Then i remember last year, and my health problems and i am thankful to be this tired.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Great wotd Abby, this was new to me :) perfect fit for our wonderful community. Enjoy your time with the grands.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz...we had ice cream pizza for dessert tonight.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I know exactly what you mean. When my grands were younger, I went to bed minutes after I was sure they were asleep. Now they stay up long after me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The staying up after me would be great......this morning i heard a little voice saying...morning time, grandma...it was 5:30!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Oh abby it's nice to think of me. Thank you.
    This is the new word for me too. Ok, it's not so strange, moånga English words are new to me .. lol .. but you know what? Not even Uncle Google knew this word. Ok I searched for google.se .. lol ..
    Just once I found the word Sympatico in context: "we are so" attuned "together". I do not know if that's the correct meaning of this word.
    More of such abby ... please.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the the correct meaning.....stay tuned i am not done with the alphabet, yet.
      hugs abby

      Delete