Friday, June 27, 2014

Q....Quirt..

     I have heard the word quirt, knew it could be used for spanking, and probably was made of leather.  I have never seen or felt one.  So i decided to educate myself a bit.  
     A quirt is a type of stock whip which usually has 2 fells at the end (like the tails of some tawses).  They can be western, braided , made of leather or nylon. 
    So, is it on my wish list?  I am not sure ( it really is not my choice).  Comparing it to a tawse is a plus, but a short whip? Might be a better sensation that Master's long whip, but 2 fells, twice the sting...not necessarily a plus.  Would it be spreading or sharing the pain, or twice the pain??? 
   Can anyone out there help me...any of you familiar with a quirt...have it used as a spanking toy?  I hesitate to use the word toy.....but you get my meaning.
    In the interest of educating...there is another definition of quirt....the sound made while deficating during childbirth.....i just had to share.

hugs abby

14 comments:

  1. Hey Abby...I have heard of a quirt but never been on the receiving end. My ex did make something similar out of an old belt...stings like the devil! LOL...had never heard the childbirth definition before...thanks for sharing. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome..always happy to educate:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I haven't had a quirt tried on me, but it is something I'd definitely like to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am willing to try most anything...at least once. Not that i get to be the deciding vote.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. never heard of quirt before - in either definition...I feel so educated now... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...love to help out on anyone's education.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I know the word. Have seen it used in sentences in the first instance, never in the second. Have not experienced - if you do, let e know how it work out. Oh, on second thought, don't. Your level of pain is much higher than mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.....i will let you know in either case...that is what friends do.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Haven't heard of a quirt, but my scrabble vocabulary is improving daily with your A-Z :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...i so love a good game of scrabble, glad i could help!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Have heard the word but didn't know its meaning. Not sure I like the sound of either definition! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL.....I almost left the second meaning out....but i just had to include it!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a quiet tattooed on one of my butt cheeks with my second Masters initials. ( other cheek has cat I nine tails with first Masters initials). It used to be our favorite toy. Easy to use. Not much strength required to make quite the impact. It can be used lightly and feel like heaven or hard and hurt but even that hurt used to feel pretty good. Leaves quite the welt but doesn't break skin. It can be danced lightly over breasts and pussy and make you want to die with pleasure. It can sting like an SOB and make you cry. Very versatile and lovely toy but not in the hands of Don who just seems to make everything even thuddy toys hurt. Don't love it do much anymore but cheap enough in leather tact store or online. Enjoy. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Master always says.....it is not the 'toy' it is the person using the toy that determines the amount of pain...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete