Thursday, June 19, 2014

Next comes Y

  

Y is for you and you and you and you and you!! Yep...for all of you!


I started blogging almost 4 years ago. Master had hinted, then suggested a few times, and finally just said...."Do it..start a blog". I had been reading for a while, and we would sometimes discuss what i had read. He wanted me to find my 'voice', to share, to open up and He saw blogging as a possible way of making that happen. Have i told you He is a smart man!

What neither He nor i knew at the time was how much more i would get from blogging. From all of you i have received acceptance into a community, acceptance that we can all do our own 'thing' and it is OK.

I have made friends, I have brought new ideas to Master, I look forward to sharing my morning coffee while reading what you have been up to.

So to all of YOU i want to say a great big THANK YOU!!!! You have been such a support, such an example, we have become such good friends. To those of you who are readers and have not commented, thanks for reading...but i would also love to meet you!

hugs abbby


       





      

22 comments:

  1. I was curious what you woud do with the Y.
    Nice one.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...tomorrow is the dreaded 'x'!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. You are so right. Our blog community is full of friends that we learn from and care about. I am glad that you are around. I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It is our place to just be us!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. This is an awesome community. Having strayed in and out of it when I felt like I didn't belong here anymore has allowed me to see how quickly it changes and evolves.....but really it's still the same....the people come and go but the atmosphere never changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very accepting and friendly community. Glad you decided to come back.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. And thank YOU, abby! I'm sure glad you're around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Misty...right back at you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. YOU! I am so glad YOU are here! I love reading about you and Master. So glad for the friendship!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our friendship is a blessing!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. And we are so grateful for YOU Abby! To get rid of the white, edit your post, select all the text and up towards the top right, click on the ‘Remove formatting’ icon (that's the 'Tx'. Email me if you need more info.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again you come to my rescue...YOU are one of my inspirations for this post.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abby,

    Thank you.

    This is a very special community.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed....and you are a major contributor...thanks!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. What a lovely post Abby. Y is for you:) I am so glad your Master 'encouraged' you to blog. I love reading here and always enjoy hearing from you. Thank you for the support, encouragement and advice you give me.

    This is such a wonderful community and I treasure the friendships I have made here.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz i can say the same back to you my friend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Now I have that song rolling around in my head along with Raindrops on Roses. It must be a Sound of Music week, at least I think that's where the you and you and you comes from.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW...LOL....You and i must be on the same wave length...not sure if that is good or bad for you. Did not think anyone would pick up on it,
      hugs abby

      Delete