Monday, June 30, 2014

N is for numbers

.....1 hour....how long it took for me to be spanked by Master the first time we met face to face.  Now we had been emailing and talking on the phone.  It was supposed to be for 1 beer....did have the beer, along with my first spanking...fully clothed.  The first and last time that happened:)

....4 years blogging...almost, it will be 4 years in a week.  I never imagined i would be still here after 4 years, after the first few entries i went to Master and said i wanted to stop.  I started at His 'request'.  He told me try it for 6 months and then the choice is yours.....

....6 years retired.  I had not planned on retiring early...the private school i was teaching in was being closed, i had a couple leads on another job.  Then my daughter got pregnant, very difficult pregnancy, i wanted to be there for the birth and after...and really, i was ready.  Have not regretted it yet.

...7/8 ..grades that i taught.  When i say i was a junior high teacher, i usually get this OMG look and offers of sympathy.  I loved it...not every day...but most days.  Honestly, most of the aggravation came from adults, not the kids.  I am friends with many on facebook, and still hear from many of them...

....10....Master likes to spank in sets of 10.  Usually 10 on one cheek then the other.  He has never stopped at 20.....at least 100 per toy.

...12....How many years i have known Master.  At first we occasionally got together for some spanking fun...maybe once every 4--6 weeks...

...392...this is post #392!!

...1,000...the most hand spanks in one session...it was a lovely session

from here to infinity...when i was visiting my 4 year old grand...she said she loved me from here to infinity...we always reply to an 'i love you', with 'i love you more'...she quickly told me that was the biggest number, so she loved me more.  My son was listening and laughing...i quickly replied..i love you from here to 2 infinities....that is how much i want to thank all of you for reading here.

hugs abby

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks...wasn't sure where i was going with this one til i got started.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Love all your numbers Abby! So very happy that Master insisted your start blogging and you chose to continue.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, i am pretty happy i did too!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Lovely numbers, lovely post and I I love reading here too. Thank you for the four years of blogging.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks DF.....blogging has been so good for me in so many unexpected ways.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Enjoyed this Abby, great numbers! Wow, four years blogging. I am so glad Master 'encouraged' you to blog and that you decided to continue. I love reading here ... Thank you!:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, i actually was surprised that it had been that long.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. This is such a fabulous post!!! I love all of the thoughtful numbers!!!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey...i have been thinking about you..not sure if you were on vacation, looking for a new house or packing up the old one...hope all is going well.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Awwww...abby... what a lovely post..
    Thank you forit. And I loooooove ... 2 infinities term.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mona, i learn a lot from my grands...lol.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I wish I had a memory for numbers like you. Although being a book keeper in my working life I haven't.
    I love your post, as always!

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i had to look some of those up....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Such a sweet post! 1000 is a lot of spanks! I haven't counted mine, so I generally don't know the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't count, i used to try , but got lost in trying to breathe or just enjoying. Master always counts....He needs things to be even.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, nice numbers! and four years blogging, that's great.
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, good to see you here....it sure has been a fast four years...think that is a function of getting older.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Love this post, great numbers. Congrats on most of your numbers. Impressed with some and feeling lots of love with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grands are such loving little creatures, their parents are doing a great job.
      hugs abby

      Delete