Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I hate it when He makes me ask....:):)

          I am back...finally.  I was away a little over 2 weeks, but it felt like much longer.  I leave again on Saturday for my daughter's watching the kiddos while they are away.  
         Mom is weak and tires easily, but she has made her wishes known, and we spent lots of family time together.  The doctors say it could be months...or not.  But she is at peace, which helps us.  She made it to the wedding ceremony, stayed for a bit of time at the reception.  He latest great grand-daughter arrived early...healthy...so she gets to meet her...all blessings.
        Before i left Master agreed that this was a no-tax trip.  I also requested a no gain month.  I had loss 3 1/2  pounds towards my next goal, but knew that my time away would be stressful with little time to exercise and lots of family celebrations with...lots of food!  He agreed to the no gain for June, but reminded me that He will not forget when June is over that i still have more to go.  Seems that stress can be good for a diet...so far i have loss 1/2 of a pound.
          Master welcomed me back with an extra long bear hug which was followed by some naked kneeling time.  He covered my eyes, blocking out all thought and claimed every part of me...rubbing, tugging, pinching....re-awaking my body to His touch.  Using His voice to remind me that i am His..all of me belongs to Him.
           Over His lap for a long hand spanking...or as Master now refers to it .... my massage.  He says for it to be a spanking at some point i would want it to stop, which has never happened...and i can't imagine wanting Him to stop.  Master then says we have a few maintenance spankings to catch up on...i look up at Him in disbelief...He chuckles and says since i was mostly good about all my rules, He will just give me this week's.  He does mention that i owe Him for 3 daily reports......I did miss sending in 3 daily emails at the end of the day.....i just really did not think there were necessary.  After the third one went 'missing', He asked if i had loss internet access......they started again.
              As He is 'massaging' my bottom, He tells me that my spanking will start when i ask for it.....yes, words i do not like hearing....much.  He is not only massaging my bottom, He is reaching in, circling, rubbing, gathering my wetness....it feels soooooo  soooooo good...why would i want it to stop?  Problem is i am getting close, too close to the big O.....and i know i will not get permission til the maintenance spanking is over.  I try to hang on and Master is enjoying seeing how far i will let myself go before i give in and ask.  I am moaning and finally i say 'stop...enough'.  Not the words He wants to hear, so He continues.  I say 'i am very close'...He continues.  'Please move on'...He continues...Finally i ask for my spanking, He picks up the paddle and starts to add color to my bottom.  It has been over 2 weeks since my last spanking, it does not take long for me to be moving and complaining...He stops to tuck me in, a signal that the last, hardest volley of spanks is about to begin.
             He finishes, but is not rubbing.  Instead i hear....how many days did you fail to send a report?  I reply 3 Sir, He says 10 hard ones on each cheek for each day missed.  I complain that He is being too harsh...His reply....if I had not reminded you after day 3, the number would be much higher...i also hate it when i can't argue with His logic.  I get 3 more sets of 20...the last set being the hardest.  Master asks  if not writing a report is worth it.....it is not.
            We end with several permissions being granted, with me being once again turned to jello and completed sated.  

There is an 'A B C' blog challenge happening in blog land.  If you have not visited the participants you should....you will find some on my blog roll and a list of the others participating at each of the participants' blogs. The posts are creative,unique, educational and entertaining. I almost joined while i was away, just to give me something to blog about...i even found something for each letter of the alphabet, but the time was never available.  I am thinking of starting now...well tomorrow, and  yes, i know i have not signed up on the official list, and i am wayyyy behind....the letter Q i believe was the letter for today, and i may still not get to it every day.  So I am pretty much breaking all the rules...Master refers to it as my fiesty mood.  But the idea intrigues me, and it will give me something to blog about while i am away at my daughter's, when hopefully i will have more time to myself in the evenings.

hugs abby
          
       

20 comments:

  1. Now that is a homecoming! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master always knows how to make homecomings special...and make me feel like i have been missed and am back where i belong.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Great homecoming -

    Welcome to the AZ challenge. And you're right, tomorrow is R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am changing the challenge up a bit....call me a rebel!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks...there really is no place like home.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Welcome home Abby. Sorry about your mother but happy she is at peace. So envy you getting to spend so much time with your grands. As far as the A-Z challenge goes...some people are on R some are on Q some are ahead and some are behind. Sheesh...you could start at A and go through if ya want...it's your blog, do what you want. LOL

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, i was thinking of doing the whole alphabet, was a just hesitant if i should...you convinced me!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Happy you are back! Master sure makes your homecoming memorable!
    I'll be thinking of your mom, here is hoping that she can still enjoy every minute of life with the family !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is our hope to.....thanks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Welcome back Abby. Wow, what a homecoming :) Oh gosh, I would hate having to ask!

    Continuing to send prayers for you Mom. Glad she is at peace and that she was able to attend the wedding and to meet her great granddaughter.

    As for the A-Z challenge ... I'm with Cat.

    Hugs
    Roz



    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, i am going for the whole alphabet....asking....UGH...we already know the answer.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Welcome home Abby.

    Start from Z.. Lol ... and continue downwards instead. I'm curious about your letters.

    Can you tell your Master that sometimes he is to hard on you?
    Maybe next time he can give you 3x20 extra big hugs or 3x2 extra big orgasms when you come home? .. lol ..

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mona, i love ALL of your suggestions. Master and i did discuss how other bloggers think of Him. He loves those that say He is wonderful, but He also loves being called a 'meanie'.
      i am taking your suggestion....and doing a backward alphabet challenge!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Abba,

    A lovely homecoming.

    Happy to hear your mother is at peace.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abby - That is so hard with a parent - I'm glad to hear she's at peace - and it sounds like the family is working well together and with her - That's priceless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have come together and it is priceless. Thanks..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Welcome home and sounds like a lovely reconnection with your Master.
    For some reason I'm on R. Must be in a hurry to finish. There again, I do like to have my own TTWD, and that includes the alphabet :)
    hugs
    FD

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL....did you skip a letter?? Hey i am going with the backwards thing....just to be 'me'
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete