Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Why is it the 'little' things?

            As i was thinking this afternoon about a conversation Master and i had earlier today, i came to the realization.....it is usually  the little, or minor, things that seem to be the most difficult for me to submit to.  Most of the time when Master suggests implements a new rule, we discuss it, i get my questions answered, and i agree.  Often i get punished at least once for forgetting, but mostly i submit.  Then there are times like....joining a gym.  If you read here regularly, you know it took 2 basement visits to get me there.  You were all urging me, Master was adamant, and i finally agreed.  Honestly, i go 4/5 times a week, and on the days i don't i usually walk a bike path that is behind my house.  No, i would not say i enjoy it, but it has become part of my routine....and  yes i do feel better.
             One of the reasons Master wanted me to join was to 'tone' up.  I have lost quite a bit a weight, and He feels i would look and feel better, if i 'toned' my muscles.  Once i joined, He wanted me to get measured and report on my progress.  I was not thrilled...or happy...or really even willing.  This body will never be toned, i argued.....I am too old....i don't care if i am toned or not....Master offered to do the measuring, once a week.  I said they would measure me at Curves, but they do it once a month.  He was hesitant, but agreed.  I did get measured twice, showed a loss of a few inches.  
       Today, Master remarked that it had been a while since He had a measurement report.  After a slight hesitation, i confessed that i had not asked for one, even tho the computer reminded me that it was time every time i checked in.  He asked me why....and i said just going should be enough...who cares about the measurement?  He replied that He is not trying to get me to be in athletic shape, but He views the measuring as an indication of how i am doing.  I honestly don't care.  He does.  After a bit of of discussion during which He referred to me as being 'fiesty'....He gave me the option of His measuring me once a week, or at Curves once a month or....suffer the consequences...
     I can hear all of you.....GET MEASURED....and i agreed  i would.  Thinking back on it this afternoon, i realized what a small thing He is asking.  He has not said i have to be down a certain number of inches, He says He is sure i will show a loss...He can tell just be looking and feeling me.  So why is it the seemingly little things that i get all fiesty...stubborn about?  Maybe giving up control over the little things in my life, means really giving up control....that the every day things i try to hang on to....are a sign that i do have some control???  Is it too scary to think otherwise??  I don't know...
     Today was maintenance day. When i was kneeling, as Master was reclaiming me, i was a little tense.  Master says, He will be gentle with my nipples today i can relax, He chuckled as i quickly did.  Over His knee for a hand warm-up, followed by the maintenance paddle.  He started on the slow side, but quickly picked up speed and strength.  The last set seemed to last forever, with no break.  Usually He spanks in sets of 25 or so, with breaks for rubbing.  This was one very, very long set.  He finally finished, as i was gasping for breath.  
     He then announces that this is a break, He is not finished.  My head pops up and announces that was a very long spanking...as if, maybe, He did not know that.  He reminds me that i chose to not get measured on time....and that i had replied to one of His requests with a 'sounds good', and not a Yes Sir.  UGH.....Since He is being nice and giving me a break, He suggest i make good use of the time....so i am quickly kneeling and pleasuring Him.
       It does not deter Him...i would never expect it to....and I am back over His lap...25 for the measuring thing, and another 25 for not using a proper response...another one of those little things that trips me up.  Master never goes easy, and my bottom is on fire, He has me rub it, then tells me to not touch it again today.  Since this is not punishment, Master then checks to see if 'she' is enjoying any of this...of course 'she' is....i can hear the sloshing.  Permissions are granted and i am off and soaring...
       What do you think....is it the 'little' things that can be the most difficult to let go of?

hugs abby

      
      
               

22 comments:

  1. I'm struggling with my gym attendance at the moment. He told me to sign up, and he wants me to actually go, or he wants me to cancel it... I'm required to exercise. But I've been doing all my exercise at home and I just cannot get motivated to go back to the gym. But I don't want to cancel either... ahhhggg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....why do we agonize over the simplest things?? I got measured..you should cancel...or not.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hey Abby...I agree, it was always the little things that should have been no big deal that really tripped me up. Please...just get measured...don't turn this into a trip to the basement!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did ...it was good news...now i get a month off...til we have the measuring discussion again.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Oh Abby, whilst I am on your side and don't think you should have to get measured, I think you better had even if only to shut him up!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....he does not shut up easily....LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Yes! Get measured! No basement!
    I am always aggravated by little things not the big things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did....it really was not worth a basement visit.....it was good news:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, yes, it does seem to be the seemingly little things here too. Perhaps it's more difficult to see why they are important? I don't know .. or perhaps as you said, we see it as giving up that last bit of control.

    I agree with the others, get measured ... no basement.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, could be that we see them as less important..i do not see getting measured as being important...but i did it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I agree, it is the little things and it's funny the things that are important to them and not to us. Oh well, it is what it is. Get measured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...that is my sister and my favorite saying lately..it is what it is...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. abby, I'm not at it's all about the control. It is about, you know your age .. sorry abby for it ... it is impossible to tone up.
    I'd understood it so. And be measured 2x per month to be reminded of it ...
    No, thank you. I do it anyway ... because it hurts, deep down, know that this can not affect.
    Since a view to:
    If I were to receive such a proposal, I would feel:
    "He does not like how I look .." deep inside.

    I may be wrong ... but I would feel it so...

    Hugs, my friend,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually discussed this. He has never asked how much i weigh..the number is not important to him...my health and how i feel are. My ex knew how to make me feel bad about how i looked...Master has never, ever done that.....
      Thanks for your comment, it is the same advice i would give someone.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Those darn 'little' things..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Dear abby,
    Looking back you always know what is right, don't you?
    Greetings from
    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, eventually...i did get measured. Glad you are back, i missed you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi abby! Well, I'm glad you got measured! And yes, I do think it's the little things are the hardest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi DH....i guess it is also those little things that keep life interesting...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad that you got measured Abby! Nope- no trip to the basement. Avoid that like the plague!!! :)

    Yeah, it is definitely the little things that can start a big thing, if we don't keep them contained. I think recognizing those things keeps us on our toes. I always love reading about you and your master! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Master and i met in the second part of our lives.....and we both consider that a very lucky day.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete