Monday, May 19, 2014

To Strap...or not to...

               For most of my life, i dreaded Monday's...who doesn't i guess.  As a student or a teacher, it was the beginning of a new week of classes and work.  Retirement changed that a little....now, when i wake up the first day of the week, i do not even think...'it is Monday'...i think...Maintenance Day.  Master has changed my way of thinking about so many things.
             During my kneeling time, Master tells me that i get to make a choice about maintenance today.  We can either use the maintenance paddle, which i am very familiar with, or the strop.  Master has a large, old, strop that is heavy and packs a big punch.  Master warns me that the strop is leather, but that it will be a long and hard stropping....my choice.  I can let Him know, after my warm up.  It is only then that i notice His toy bag, and the strop already out and visible.
                 After my re-claiming time i am over His lap for a hand warm-up.  I am enjoying, having already made my choice.  Master makes sure that my bottom is rosy and warm before He asks if i have decided.  I have...the strop is my choice.  Master is chuckling...He says He knew it, even if He had told me 1000 with the strop, i probably still would have chosen it. Not so sure about that, but i think we both knew as soon as He told me i had a choice what my response would be.
                    Master has me get up, put a pillow under my bottom to raise it, and lay flat.  A position i like, since i am much less likely to move out of position and it is comfortable.  He starts 10 to a side, then on to the other side.  Often i find that one side hurts more, but this time they seem to 'suffer' equally.  Master increases the force with each set, and altho i am not moving, i am becoming vocal. He stops for some rubbing, commenting on how much heat my bottom is generating.  As always , He also tells me not to let the pain settle on my bottom , but to send it where it can enjoy it.  I always want to reply...you think that is easy???...i usually don't and did not today, but know that once He checks He  will find that the strop was being felt in more than one place.
                       An occasional swing laps over to my side, or is too low..and i let out a louder complaint.  I am responding vocally to each stripe, and i finally hear 5 more, 4, 3, 2, and 1.  He is done....i want a minute to regain my composure, but Master is telling me He wants me up and kneeling NOW...He helps me up and down into a kneeling position, where i am told....suck my cock as if you are begging me not to pick up that strop again....make me forget all about that strop.  I like a challenge, and am up to this one.....
                      I am back over Master's lap, He asks if i can 'hear' my sloshing....i can.  Master prefers to bring me to a slow boil....but the stropping and worshipping His cock...have me already at a simmer.  One hand is concentrating on my clit, while His other one is alternating between rubbing and pinching my bottom.  Then pinching makes me feel the heat, and pushes me to the edge.  I need permissions, they are granted and i am off, and off, and off.  As i am laying, trying to re-gain a level of awareness, i hear Master's voice and feel Him rubbing my bottom.  We start to chat and He goes back to pinching and rubbing....i tell Him to be careful, i am beginning to go past the simmer point....again.  He loves it, and stirs things up even more....and  yes, i need another permission, before i am truly spent, sated, in a wonderful dream like place.
                            Who would not love starting their week not with a Monday....but with Maintenance? 

hugs abby
                         
                      

16 comments:

  1. I think you are a much stronger woman than me, but it sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A really good warm up and lots of rubbing between sets goes a long way.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. You sure enjoy your Mondays more than I enjoy mine Abby! Oh and yes, I agree with Sunny...much stronger woman than me! ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being retired sure helps one to see the joy in Monday's.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I love hearing about your Monday's Abby :) Definitely much better than mine! LoL. I'm with Sunny too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i love sharing my Mondays with all of you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Please, can I have your Monday? Just once!

    What is it about leather? I love all things leather used on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be willing to share my Monday's.....leather..the smell, the feel, the sound.....ahhh
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Sounds wonderful way to start a week.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a shame you don't enjoy it at all. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL,,,,how can you tell?
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I agree with Sunny! Wow! You are strong girl!! Of course the benefit you get out of it all is amazing.... !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For an 'older' lady, i sure can have fun.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I hate razor straps. I wish I could send the pain to my clit. Admittedly, I am drenched after any implement or hand but consciously, owww

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know...Master does frequent 'checks' and wants to know why i am ouching and moving when part of me is obviously enjoying.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete