Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thanks Blondie for the Liebster

          Thanks to Blondie at http://ttwdblondiesblog.blogspot.com/  for nominating me for a Liebster Award.  I was away at the time, and i am just getting caught up, so i am very late to this party.  I have just wasted spent 15 minutes trying to copy the award with no luck.  UGH.....so i am moving on to the questions.
1. Am i generally a happy person?  I believe i usually succeed in looking at the glass as being half full.  I have been blest many times over in my life, i also realize that everyone gets to taste the ups and downs in life.  

2. Do i look like my mother?  I think that i carry more of a resemblance to my dad.  I do hope i have inherited her strength..i know i have her stubbornness.

3. Favorite sex position?  Hmmm....Maybe on all fours....makes everything readily available.  But, they all seem to work pretty well...lol.

4. Have you or will you tell your children about your spanking life style? 
    I have not and i cannot see us having the conversation.  Although if they discovered toys and asked, i would answer honestly.

5. Do i own any sex toys...how many....and which is my favorite?  I do...i have never counted..but about a dozen....the favorite that i own....the newest vibrator with the butterfly wings.

6. Have you even had a picture taken of your red bottom after spanking?  I have, more than once......Master likes to be able to look  back and admire His 'art work'.

7. What decade did you attend high school?  The sixties...i loved high school and had lots of fun..even tho it was an all girl's school taught by nuns.

8.  What song do you tend to sing in the shower?  Would you believe...."Jeremiah was a Bullfrog"!

9.  Have you ever thought about walking away from your life and starting someplace else?  I have had the thought, but never to the point of seriously considering it, and not for a long time.  

10.  Would you go on a cruise with your extended family?  YES...we have planned a family vacation for the past 4/5 years.  They are wonderful memories.

11.  Is there a subject that you and your husband talk around and sweep under the carpet instead of dealing with it? Back when...yes..a lot.  With Master, no....

11 Random things about myself....

1.  One year i decided to give each member of my family and friends a cross stitch project for Christmas.  They were fairly large projects, i see many of them still hanging on their walls.  It was a one time thing!

2.  I was the first of my large family of cousins to leave out small town to go away to college, and then to move out of state.  My mom sent the local job ads to me for the first two years.

3.  For a long time i wanted to be a nurse....then i realized i would have to take mostly science and math courses....change that plan!

4.  All three of my children have December birthdays....yes it was, and still us a super crazy month.

5.  My birthday is the only day of the year that is a command....that is all i am telling you!

6.  "It is what it is", is one of my favorite sayings.

7.  Everyone thinks in my family considers me the....quiet, conservative one.

8.  As frustrating as some of the days were....i love teaching junior high...every day was a new adventure.

9.  I cannot carry a tune....even with a basket.

10.  My favorite meal of the day is breakfast.....if i had my way, a large breakfast, then a late lunch/early dinner....and i would be happy.

11.  I have worn glasses since i was 11.....could never even think of getting contacts in.

Now i am supposed to nominate others, i think most of you have all ready posted on this.  If you are on my blog roll, and have not been  nominated and want to join the fun, i nominate you!  Here are your questions...

 1.  What is your favorite dessert?

2.  Have you even been to a spanking party or club...would you like to go?

3.  What is your least favorite season?

4.  If you could live in any other state or country, which would you choose?

5.  How old were you when you first starting wondering about spanking?

6.  What is a secret talent you have?

7.  Do you blush easily?

8.  You are planning a dream vacation...on the go every day or lazy days by the beach?

9.  What talent do you wish you possessed?

10.  If you could have lunch with anyone....who would you choose?

11.  Have you ever been spanked 2 days in a row...longer?

I love learning more about all of you....so come on....at least answer the questions!

hugs abby

PS...i just previewed...and the link to Blondie's does not work...so sorry my friend...i am such a computer KLUTZ!  If anyone has the patience to write detailed baby steps on how you can just click on the person's name and go
 to the blog, i would be willing to try....

10 comments:

  1. I do enjoy reading everyone's answers! And ur such a tease!! You can't say "that's all I'm saying about that" and not expect us to ask ;)

    I'll play along
    1. Cheesecake
    2. No but Daddy's been talking about visiting a dungeon at some point
    3. WINTER!!!!
    4. State- S Carolina or Georgia. Country - Australia
    5. Young. A child
    6. Does cumming on command count?
    7. No
    8. Both. But LOVE the beach
    9. I wish I could paint and draw
    10. I've a couple of blogger friends I'd love to meet
    11. Yes! I've been spanked more than twice in a day ;)

    Thanks for letting me play along
    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing along...love your answers and learning more about my blogging friends....and the command is...March forth..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Loved your answers Abby. I had an eye doctor try to help me get contacts in...worked for 30 minutes and once they were in, I was yelling to get them out! LOL

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know about the contact thing....I have one daughter who can and who never could..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed reading your answers Abby. My fav dessert is cheesecake too, or anything chocolate lol and yes, I have been spanked two days in a row. In fact, more than once in one day!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i am in the 4 days in a row club.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Love this Abby.
    I remember wondering and thinking about spanking around age 7! Really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW 7...i think i was in college....but dismissed it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I love that you are the quiet conservative one in your family :-) Thanks for sharing more about yourself. :-) Such fun! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master says His family thinks He is the quiet conservative one also...LOL.
      hugs abby

      Delete