Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Over His Knee and.....On His Knee

          Life has been on that crazy side here lately.  I was not even sure that M/M would happen.  Master, on the other hand, can be very determined when He wants something....    
         After our play time, Master asked me if i had a title for the blog entry.  I replied that i had come to rely on Him for that.  Within a second He had 2 choices for me, and i chose the above.  Part of the reason being i don't totally remember the other one, but it had to do with a hard spanking.
         During my naked kneeling time, Master said that it had been way too long and He was feeling 'frisky' ...ready to make up for it. He started by 'mauling'  all of me until He settled on my nipples.  His tugging and pinching became harder and longer as His grin became wider.  When i started to squirm, He reminds me that He is only enjoying "His" nipples...in fact all of me is His play area. I know this, but to hear the words, see the look on His face, and feel His touch, all at the same time, puts me exactly where He wants me.
       I am then invited over His knee....He has the Maintenance paddle out.  As soon as the warm up begins, i tense up.  He tells me to relax, then taps my thighs and legs when i do not quickly respond.  I take a deep breath, and let go of most of the tension.  He continues with  the warm-up,  it seems to go on for an extended time as the spanks become harder and harder.  I hear Him tell me, i can decide when the warm-up is over, by kneeling, and worshipping His cock.  I wait for a few more swats, before i tell Him i am ready when You are....seems we are both  ready!
      I am on my knees, licking, sucking, slurping, starting slowly, and increasing in speed.  I am steadying myself with my hands on Master's thighs, when i hear...hands behind you...mouth only.   Soon His Hands are grabbing my hair, controlling the tempo and holding me in place, making sure i get His full scent.....and taste.  
    Then, i am back over His knees.  He starts in again with the paddle.  Usually He starts slowly and speeds up as the spanks get harder.  This time the spanks do get much harder, but He slows the speed.  He is spanking hard....very hard..and very deliberately.  He stops for some rubbing and 'checking', i make a comment about being glad that is over...He chuckles and replies that He is just starting.  Not words i am thrilled to hear.
         After 'stirring the pot' for a bit, He spreads my wetness all over my bottom.  He says we have missed 'Hard Play Monday'.  I have to think a minute, and honestly reply that i had forgotten all about it.  (The first Monday of every month is supposed to be a harder play day.)  How is it He never forgets any of these things???
       He starts in again with the paddle...slowly and really hard.  I am soon trying to crawl away, and OUCHING, just wanting Him to be finished.  He continues, until my bottom is on fire.  He then admires His art work, as He reaches in and reminds me that at least part of me, seemed to enjoy His little paddle.
       He reaches into my bag and pulls out my large toy.  He is teasing me with it, until He finally decides to give me what i am aching for......several permissions, until i am limp and spent. I start to hear His voice, telling me He has me, He is here for me, He takes care of me.  When i can reply, we chat a bit as i slowly regain strength.
      I quietly ask Him if i can sit on His lap.  He quickly helps me up so i am being held close, snuggled into His neck.....my favorite place to be.  We talk quietly while 'making out'....lol.  
       When i finally get up, i realize that one of his legs is extremely wet....because of me.  He looks at me and sees my huge smile, pulls me in to Him and tells me that is all me and  it seems to make me happy.  I cannot deny it does.  I get up and He says His legs deserve equal treatment , He tells me to sit on His other knee.  I do, but i do not stay still, as i wriggle and try to hump His knee.  He can feel my inner vibrations, and soon His legs are both wet....mission accomplished!:)
         Maintenance spankings have been happening for almost 4 years now.  One would think it would get boring....or at least routine.  Not with Master...He always has delightful surprises in store for me.

Have a good week all
hugs abby






28 comments:

  1. I don't get bored with our play either, it's always a bit different, and exciting to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sign of a wonderful, caring Master!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Very hot!! I am never bored by play. Although my play is not sexual, it is always exciting. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the 'joy of play' is somethings we all share.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. You are a lucky girl.

    M's good at titles huh, maybe I could have him come up with some for me. I'm terrible at picking titles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....i do realize that i am lucky....I don't know what it is about titles, but that is often the longest part of writing an entry for me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, I do love the titles your Master comes up with. Your Monday's never sound boring to me and this sounds like another wonderful Monday:) I love sitting on Rick's knee snuggled into his neck.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes one feel very safe and loved...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you both enjoyed your Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, Monday's have become lots nicer since Master is in charge.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. This is what I call a "Wake up Monday". Certainly doesn't sound boring or monotonous to me. Sounds terrific!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, i will say it is a great way to start a week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. It is amazing how they keep it all so good. I would so look forward to Monday's - lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it.....must be a "Master" gene.....glad they have it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Good title - sums up the post nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master says thanks.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I agree with Sunny Girl. You are very lucky. And you are describing it so beautifully.
    Thank you, I enjoy it so much.
    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do realize how lucky i am.....Master also says He is the lucky one...nice!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. It seems to have been an event filled Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Master sure knows how to make a Monday a good...great day!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. great lines, I wish that I knew a woman like you, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to start the week! They never, ever forget. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...never, ever...and if they should...it is our fault.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. LOL...too bad you never enjoy yourself. :D

    Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana....instead of dreading Monday's, i know look forward to them:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Daddy always amazes me with the stuff he remembers. His mind is like a steel trap,lol. Have a good weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks...guess it is a 'Dom' thing....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete