Saturday, May 17, 2014

Informing or Asking......

       I was feeling a little ummmm....."impish" earlier this week.  On Wednesday my good morning text to Master included a list of errands, not including Curves.  He replied that His list included Curves, i told Him i thought it was wonderful that He was going...He suggested we should meet and compare list.  I told Him i would adjust my list, but it would be nice to see Him there.
       On Thursday, i told Him my plans....His reply....was a yes, but a 'reminder' that i had not included a may I Sir, or a please.  It has been one of my rules, for a long time now, that i must ask for permission to go anyplace.  I can ask when we say good morning, or during the day as things come up....He does not like me to ask more than a day in advance.  If i don't get an answer in 10 minutes, i may go. (That part was suspended once, when i started assuming a yes)
        I very rarely get a no, it is not so much that He wants to restrict my activities, more that He likes to know where i am and what i am doing. Occasionally when i am feeling 'antsy', i will inform rather than ask.  He still gets to know my whereabouts, but i am sending a subtle..or not so subtle message.
          We had some play time yesterday.  During my kneeling time, when He was pinching my nipples, He brought up the informing as opposed to asking.  I replied He would never say no to Curves, and i was letting Him know my whereabouts.  He was not impressed (anyone out there surprised?).  He reminded me that He had offered to meet and compare list on Wednesday and i said i was fine.  I admitted that i probably should have agreed, but felt like i could just 'suck it up' knowing it was a busy week for Him.  He gave me that....raised eyebrow look....and told me that asking is way different than informing, and i was to ask.
         Then i was over His lap for a lovely long hand spanking with lots of rubbing.  Just as i was totally relaxed i feel something much smoother and cooler....like a paddle.  I am having a bit of a problem adjusting to the change in sensation....that never deters Him.  Once i have settled a bit, Master comments that we both seem to enjoy our harder play times, so maybe they should happen more often.  I agree my tolerance for our play has increased, but i would not want the harder play all the time.  It has been a while, a long while, since we have had an tie me up and empty the toy bag session......we both agree that needs to happen.
           We stop chatting and Master finishes up His paddling, i am wriggling, my bottom hinting about other activities.  He tells me to get up, lean over and be sure by bottom is up and out....He is getting the cane.  A surprise, i am not sure i am ready for....as i move slowly and let out a groan.  He comments He just gave me a wonderful warm-up, to get moving.
          I am in position, i am never ready for that first swish.  Master continues, each set a bit harder.  After the first few, i have adjusted to the sting, with breaks for rubbing. Master finishes and tells me not to move, to leave my bottom right where it is.  He is checking and is very pleased at what He finds.  He decides to take me  from behind, i need several permissions, until i cannot stand any more and collapse.....He is there with me, as reality settles in.
            We get up and i go to get my clothes, without thinking i start to put on my bra....He gives me an "AHEM".  One of my first rules... i must ask to get dressed.  Sounds simple enough, but we both laugh (we now laugh) at how long it took me to submit...I quickly ask for permission and get a 'not yet, i am not finished".  I look at Him puzzled....He puts His leg up on the ottoman and signals me to lean over.  He is holding the paddle....."These next spanks are for informing and not asking, asking is to remind you that i am always in charge, you are always Mine".   It is one fast set....but it reignites the fire.....and i know i have been warned.  As i go over to put on my undies, i stop and ask.....Master chuckles as He says He was ready with cane in hand to remind me to ask...i may get dressed.
             
Have a good weekend all...be safe if the weather is crazy....
hugs abby
         

17 comments:

  1. "He replied that His list included Curves, i told Him i thought it was wonderful that He was going"....I laughed. My ass would end up on fire, literally from Tabasco sauce, if I answered that way. That would be the way I would so be my response.

    A play time that empties the bag. Sign me up!

    I can't believe you didn't want to meet. abby, for us subs who get limited one on one contact, please take one for the team so we can live through you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger needs "edit comment". That one sentence made no sense. Sorry.

      That would so be the way I would want to respond.

      Delete
    2. LOL...blogger does, i have needed one before...but i totally understood what you wanted to write.
      And the next time i get asked, instead of told, i will say yes..and take one for the team..and especially for you.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. We emptied the bag last night. It was a long time coming (oh that's funny)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for you!!!! Hopefully it will be my turn soon. (yes that was funny....:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I love how you tell your stories :-) thanks for sharing hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terp, everyone has their own writing styles.....mine is not very formal.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. " He replied that His list included Curves, I told Him I thought it was wonderful that He was going."...had me ROFLMBO! Hmm...impish or feeling a bit too independent? And then after all that, you still 'forget' to ask to get dressed? Good gravy woman!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Cat, my friend, before Master entered my life i was known as "Queen of Sarcasm"....Master was not impressed, and it took some not so gentle persuasion to teach me to think first....and yes, i may have intentionally been pushing a few buttons...don't tell Master, He does not read the comments...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Oh Abby.... Lol you are so much fun.
    However take that warning seriously! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, life needs more fun times...and yes, i know i need to not carry it too far, and a second warning will not be welcome thing..but thanks for reminding me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Oh Abby, I can relate to this. I ask permission to go anywhere too and I also get a little impish at times and inform rathet thsn ask lol. It's not like he says no, like you, it is more about knowing my whereabouts and that I sm safe.

    Hmm, think maybe I'll take this post as s warning too! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to provide you with a warning.....it is nice that they want to keep track of us and keep us safe.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. It was hard to get past the 'empty the toybag session' comment. =) That just sounded too good of an idea!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm..those are special, and it has bee a long time...hoping life cooperates...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am amazed at how many spankos there are in our midst. Smiling.

    I used to love playing with the entire toy bag. At 65, I whine and cry a lot. Of course, Sir is a really big ass strong guy and doesn't play. He seems to think every paddle cane whip stroke should mark. I tell you, my smart mouth isn't so smart anymore. I live the threats of a spanking or whipping, the real thing, not so much anymore. I actually don't push the line too much although Sir says I'm still a pesty brat.

    Have a good weekend everyone. Off to NC to visit two of my granddaughters and play tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting and for commenting, We have much in common...we are very close in age....and have been enjoying tea parties for the last 5 years. I have 4 grands , 3 girls and a boy...all under 6. Master just keeps telling me i am getting better....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete