Friday, May 30, 2014

If you belong...you belong wherever you are..

       For the last couple of months Master had been providing titles for my blog entries.  I love that He enjoys being a part of this blog, and it used to take me longer to think of a title, than it did to write the whole entry.  When i sat to compose this, i did not have a title, Master had forgotten to supply one and i forgot to ask.  So, i asked and i got a title.  I think it is serving a dual purpose...a title for all of you and a reminder for me.
     I am getting ready to return to Maine.  My mom is back in the hospital, and my sister is worried, and has lots on her plate right now.  I already have plans for lots of travel time in June, but i feel like i should and need to be there...and Master agrees.  
      We managed some 'just us' time today.  When i walked in i saw a large paint stick and His cane.  I think i made a mistake when i told Master that one of the things i like about the cane was that the welts and the soreness lasts....I am naked and kneeling and Master is massaging  and rubbing...getting me to relax and release the tensions of the past week.  Then He starts in on my nipples...He is not being gentle, He is claiming them and reminding me that they are His to do with as He pleases.
        Then i am over his lap, for a too quick hand warm up.  Often during a warm up, Master will ask if there is a part of me that does not belong to Him, which part...parts ...of me are His. This time He is also reminding me that no matter where i am....i am His.  When He is satisfied with my answers, He picks up the paint stick.  It is very stingy, but as Master said, it is mostly a surface pain.  He stops for some rubbing and probing and 'checking'.  He takes some of my wetness and rubs it on my bottom, just before He picks up the cane. 
      He starts with the cane while i am still over His lap. The sting has me moving, but it is just right.  Each welt is His mark, a reminder...He checks, but we both know the effect the caning has on me.  Master 'stirs the honey pot' as He put it...and just as i am beginning to pant and think permission...I hear Master ask if i would like 100 more with the cane before we continue.  I shake my head 'no', He asks if i am sure...and this time i reply, that is up to Him.  He chuckles...and of course tells me to get up, bend over and stick my bottom out.  
      These welts are meant to last a while, and i have to be reminded to keep my bottom where He wants it.  He rubs between sets, but each set is a little harder. He finally decides that the welts are to His liking, and tells me to stay in position, .....as He fills me.....and brings me to an explosive orgasm.
After a couple minutes He pulls me over His lap, and is rubbing me all over..from my feet on up, talking quietly, letting me just be totally relaxed.
      He reminds me that i can still lean on Him while i am away...He is always there for me.  He is always telling me that i just need to ask , and this week , i actually did.  On Wednesday, the day my mom was admitted to the hospital, i was letting Master know during our lunch time call.  He asked how i was doing, and after some hesitation admitted i could use some hugs and a lap to sit on.  He replied, i am on my way...and 10 minutes later...i had that lap and those hugs.  I could feel His strength and calmness become a part of me.  He was very pleased that i had asked...and hoped it was not a 1 time thing....i am pretty sure it will be happening again:)
    No matter where i am, i am His.....

hugs abby

22 comments:

  1. Glad you have him. Sorry for your Mom, will keep you all in my prayers. Safe travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad i have Him too...He is soo good at the comforting and letting me know i am not alone.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I hope your mom is okay and will get better.Hugs. I am glad that your Master is there for you, and that you can lean on him. Sometimes it is very hard for us to ask, it will get easier with practice. Have a safe trip my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, mom will not be getting better.....but we hare making the most of the time.....i am getting better at asking....i do like the results.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Awww Abby...sorry to hear your mom is back in the hospital. Happy you do have Master to lean on...that is such a comfort...please reach out to him whenever you need to and remember...we are here for you also...with all of us in different time zones, you ought to be able to find one or more to reach out to 24/7. Sending prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts. Wishing you safe and easy traveling.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat.....i can feel the combined strength and positive thoughts.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Great title and that sentiment on its own is true - something to take with you. Hoping all is well with your mum, hugs and my thoughts go with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master is pretty good at titles....and at making sure they keep me focused.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. It's wonderful to feel that way and I'm glad you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is...i never thought i would have that.....
      h ugs abby

      Delete
  6. Dear abby,
    I am sorry to read your mother had a set back. I hope it is not too serious.
    I am glad you have somebody (your Master), who will support you.
    Take care of yourself.
    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my mom will not be returning to her apartment...Master has been a wonderful support.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Abby, I am sorry to hear your mom is back in hospital. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. I'm so glad you have your Master to lean on. He takes such wonderful and loving care of you and I'm sl glad he was there with a lap and cuddle when you needed it and that he reminded you he is always there, even when apart.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master has a way of letting me know i am not alone, even when we are miles apart.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Oh Abby, so sorry to hear about your mom. Glad you're able to go spend time with her. And taking the reminders of your Master with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time with mom has been a blessing...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Really love this title and the sentiment. Also loved how Your Master was right there for you when you did take that initiative to ask, that speaks a lot to His credit and to your relationship. It is such a glorious feeling to know when we really need them they are always right there for us, one way or another. *smiles*

    Hope you Mom get's better real soon and am sending warm thoughts out to her, you and your family. *smiles and hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments and the lovely thoughts. Master has been a wonderful source of strength...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. So sorry to hear about your mom Abby! I will hold you all in my thoughts and prayers.

    I love the title of this post. I love the love, trust and beautiful interchanges that you and your master have. Good for you two I say! Beautiful stuff! This reminded me of a day that I talked to Rob at work and he high tailed it home for a cuddle of the same. That kind of love makes all the difference. Safe travels! :) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right....He is there when i need i am, no matter what.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. "No matter where I am, I am his" - I love this...what you both have is so beautiful. I am sorry to hear about your mom and send healing energy her way along with hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad that i can convey the something special that we have....we both treasure it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete