Friday, May 23, 2014

How Many Lashes Are Too Many??*

   * Yes, Master is enjoying giving me titles....and i am enjoying not having to sit and think of one...love a win/win!

      Master asked me this morning if He should bring His toy bag with Him today.....silly question!!!
      We started, as always with my kneeling time...His reclaiming of me, shutting out everything but us.  His hands cover my eyes as His words are my focus.  I am His..all of me...all of the time....this is our time....to be us...
His hands then start to roam, ending at my breast.  He starts off pinching, pulling and squeezing, reminding me to stay 'in position'.  Then suddenly, He is barely touching, circling, using only His finger tips, i am loss in the sensations.
        It is warm-up time, i am over His lap, relaxing as we chat and He is watching my bottom go from pale to pink to rosy.  He then starts to spank my thighs, wondering out loud why many consider them off limits.  My reply is easy....it HURTS a lot more....which He does not consider a good reason.  After my thighs start to match my bottom, Master asks if we should get a 'toy' from His bag.  When He suggests the flogger i quickly agree:)....that large leather flogger is my favorite, and it has gathered way too much dust!!!
        I am up on my hands and knees, head down, as Master slowly drags the leather strips of the flogger up and down my back, bottom and legs.  He continues, slowly covering all of my body. Master asks if i am enjoying the feel of the tentacles....i have to keep from laughing.  All i can think of is nilla.  She writes fabulous stories...and there is one where tentacles play a major part that i love....so now i am imagining an octopus going up and down my back and legs...LOL!  
       Master moves on to the actual flogging.  He is going from one side to the other, each time He switches sides He seems to increase the strength behind the lashes.  I am just laying there, feeling all the tenseness leave my body, i am absorbing the lashes.  The last few sets are, I think, the hardest ever.....but they leave me in a very good place.  Master is rubbing my back, commenting on the heat.  He then decides that i should turn around and lay back down with my legs wide open.
      He pulls out His 'helping hand'...crop...and says time for a pussy spanking.  He reaches in and makes sure that 'she' is ready and waiting.  I am told to keep my legs wide open and keep my hands out of the way.  He starts of with gentle taps, lulling me along, then not so gentle taps.  I start to move my hands, He tells me to put them under me.....as He continues concentrating on the pussy spanks.  When He is sure that i am very tenderized, He moves to my breast.  
      I am tense...and He tells me to relax He is going to crop my breast.  He starts off fairly lightly, but it really hurts, and i am having a hard time adjusting to the feeling.  He tells me if i take 5 more hard ones on each breast, He will reward me by sucking away the pain.  I take a deep breath and am ready.....5 on one side, i take a deep breath, 5 on the other...and yes they really, really sting!  But as soon as He is done, Master drops the crop and is sucking the pain away on one then the other.....the pain is replaced with a different feeling...a wanting....
     Master keeps His mouth on my breast, and reaches down to to see what effect He is having .....i am so wet...He uses His fingers, His hand, and is looking right into my eyes, and i explode, more than once,  i can barely move.  Master is massaging me, talking quietly , helping me to land gently, and finally i can move.  He suggests i climb on His lap, as He sits...
   I snuggle into His neck, my favorite place, where i am safe and cherished and feel like all is right in my world.  We talk about our recent play times, the intensity seems to be increasing.  Neither one of us feels it is too much, we are dancing our dance....and loving every step.
    How many lashes are too many....we have not discovered the answer to that one.....yet!

hugs abby

17 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and Master had a lovely time Abby. Wonder if you'll ever find the answer to that question. LOL Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, knowing Master He is willing to experiment for as long as it takes;)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Mmm! Yes, nilla and her tentacles brought new fantasies to my life. I told Master about her stories and now and then he'll try to cram his hand in my mouth and tell me it's a tentacle. I hadn't thought of the floggers, that way, until now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now, i will always think of the flogger in that way....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Sounds absolutely wonderful my friend have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....it was a great way to start the weekend.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks..weather has been great here.....hope you are enjoying.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I have just become interested in a flogger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...from the very first time Master used it on me...many years ago.....it has remained my favorite....
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. Ahh..from the very first time Master used His flogger on me...many years ago..it has remained my favorite.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. P sometimes alternates between sharp crop smacks and the tentacles of the flogger, don't know why but it works. Wonderful dance for you two.
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having different...sometimes unexpected sensations...is the best.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. he always seems to know just what you need :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does.....we are lucky to have crossed each other's paths.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby, sorry I am late in commenting. This sounds wonderful. Haven't tried a flogger but am definitely curious now!:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never too late, my friend. I highly recommend you give a flogging try!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete