Tuesday, April 1, 2014

This and That.....

.......I returned home on Saturday...on Sunday we had over a 1/2 foot of heavy, wet snow, UGH.  Will someone please tell me where spring is...that darn 4 letter word is still in the forecast for the coming week...double UGH!!
.
.....I had a wonderful week away....we celebrated a birthday, went to the circus, i learned all about LEGO's, the big ones than make an assortment of trucks with the almost 3 year old, and the tiny ones with intricate directions for putting together a pet shop, an ice cream shop...a good start to Main Street!  We did crafts, we read books, we laughed...it was such a fun week. 

....I returned to bear hugs, snuggles, and a Master very happy to see me...and me, Him, of course.  Yesterday was M/M day....Master was ready with His little, but mighty paddle.  After my naked kneeling, i was over His lap.  After a hand warm-up and 2 sets with the paddle, Master was rubbing, pinching and roaming as we chatted.  He asked how often i had gotten 'hot and sweaty' for Him while i was away.  He had told me He wanted 5 days before i left.  After a bit of hesitation, i replied, 3 days.  He asked if that was the agreement....i replied it was lots better than i usually do.  He agreed that it was, but that it was not what He wanted.....so it was another, harder, round with that paddle, before we moved on to more pleasant activities.

.....I have been getting caught up reading with what all of you have been up to...have not commented much, as i wanted to read as many as possible.

hugs, abby.....who really , really, wants spring time weather....

16 comments:

  1. Welcome home Abby...so happy you had a wonderful time and a good homecoming. Hopefully next time you go away, you will get hot and sweaty for 5 days and get an extra treat!

    I'm with you...winter can go suck an egg! Sending lots of warm thoughts your way.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep those warm thoughts coming....that nasty 4 letter word (snow) is still in the forecast.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Welcome home Abby, glad you had such a wonderful time with the grands. Sounds like a wonderful, if not ouchy reunion with your Master.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..a little ouchy.....hopefully i will remember that on my next trip.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abby,

    Happy to see you back. Sounds like you had a fun time and a wonderful home coming.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, Master knows how to make me glad i am back.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, welcome back, glad you had a good time
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard not to...as long as i have enough energy....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Welcom back, Abby.

    I see you had a wonderfull week, I am happy for you.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my friend. Being a grandma is such a blessing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Man- 3 days would be better than me!
    Glad you were able to move into the 'other activities.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....i thought 3 days was pretty good :).
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I love Legos. And I am impressed with 3 days, especially with the little ones around. Nice to see you back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks..Legos have become much more complex since i had little ones.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I have not been so good with working out, I can't even remember the last time. The weather is the same here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you like Master to come visit?? LOL....
      hugs abby

      Delete