Friday, April 11, 2014

The Best Bet I Ever Lost...

      My 'boys' let me down and loss the baseball game last night.  It is early in the season....but it also meant i loss my bet with Master.  When we were discussing the terms, i said i wanted to choose one of the toys for our 'Fun Friday', if i win.  He then asked...'what if you lose'?  I replied...'since You always get to make all the decisions, i guess You still get to'...He laughed and said i had a point.  He did say today that we have to set up some kind of more formal agreement about our baseball bets, they do make watching the game more interesting.  So we are thinking on that....

     Bet paying time was today....Master had the maintenance paddle and a 5 gallon paint stirring stick in His hand when I walked in.  I mentioned that this was supposed to be a fun Friday....He replied, He won the bet and this was His idea of fun....i could not argue the point.  

     We started with the naked kneeling.  Lately, He has been really concentrating on my breasts, and besides mushing and rubbing and tugging..pinching, harder each time it seems.  Today was no exception, He did praise me for breathing and staying in position.  When He was done torturing playing with my breasts, i was OTK for a much too short hand warm up.  

       He started with the paint stick, it is light, but packs a big sting.  He was spanking up and down my bottom and coming very close to my thighs.  I was moving and ouching, so He decides to check and see if i am really suffering.  Seems that part of me is enjoying the darn stick...I tried explaining that 'she' is not a good judge, but He was not buying it.  He then starts in with the small paddle, stops, checks, and is soon asking if i can hear myself...sloshing...as His fingers 'stir the pot'.  I can, but i hate admitting it....He thinks it would be interesting to tape it and see if anyone can identify the sound...REALLY???

     He has me stand, He needs to go check something.  I stay standing, and have my arms over my breast when He walks back in.  He looks very surprised and asks what i am doing?  I stare at Him....it is pretty obvious, i am walking around waiting for Him to return.  He asks if i am 'in position' waiting for my Master's return?  Ut oh....no I am not...i start to kneel , but am told to bend over the hammock.  He explains in no uncertain terms that while waiting for Master when He is interrupted i should be in my kneeling position...and that i should never...ever..never...be covering myself up.  He punctuates His small lecture with hard smacks from the paint stick.

   I am back over His lap, He has my newest vibrator, checks to be sure i am still wet, turns it on and slowly, pushes it in and out...making sure the little 'wing' parts hit all the right spots.  I am soon squirming...but am told to take it easy...this is going to be long and slow...  I am soon so close, not sure if i can hang on....and Master is talking to me.....It takes me a bit, but i realize He is telling me He wants me to see how sweet i taste....and is holding the toy, for me to lick off....in a haze i do...and then He goes back to the slow torture. (This is where things start to get hazy).

      He speeds things up a bit, and i am soon begging for permission....it is finally granted and i am soaring.  When i am recovering ( i honestly am at a loss for more details....), i am told to kneel before Him.  I do and tell Him i am dripping wet.  He nods, and i start to suck...soon i feel like my pussy is raining on my thighs.  I stop and tell Him i am dripping...LOTS...He wants me to continue...i do...and as i finish, i no longer am dripping....i am plopping large amounts of myself....large wet spots....and i am astonished.
This is a first...yes i get very wet, and sometimes drip a bit, but never like this.  Master is all smiles....as He holds me and after a bit helps me to clean up.  Master asks me if i still doubt that i am a sensual person...( that was my claim when we first met....and He has never let me forget it...as He continually disproves it).  I look right at Him and say, 'this is the best bet i ever loss".  Without missing a beat, He replies, "this is the best bet i ever won". Now the rest of me is melting....

    I decide that i need to upgrade today....to a Super Fun Friday!!!

Have a great weekend all...
hugs abby
        

26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 4 game series...so far.Yankees won 2...last one is tonight....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. LOL Abby...sounds like you really enjoyed losing that bet. So did you and Master decide on a 'better' agreement for the bet? ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No better agreement yet....but i bet it will be interesting.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Oh I do love reading here. Sorry I have rarely commented.
    Sounds like a wonderful bet to lose to me I'm trying to imagine the terms of a more formal agreement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janey...thanks for reading...and doubly thanks for the nice comment. It was worth losing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful experience, abby.
    I love the way you describe your wetness.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...this was not an easy one to write.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Mmmm, that does sound super fun! Maybe I'll have to add a paintstick from the workshop to the toy drawer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey...i am of the thought...the more toys the better!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. That does sound like a good bet to loose!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking.. i really won!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Gosh Abby, I expect you want to lose every time
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....in this case losing was a plus....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It sure was a great way to end the week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Losing is not so bad after all... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love how you told this Abby. Definitely sounds like super fun Friday. We just had super fun Saturday :). I'd say you both won :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From a former English teacher...thanks! So are you sharing...soon??
      Yes...isn't it great when it turns out to be a win/win!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Abby you doubted you were a sensual lady??
    LOL glad you lost the bet!!
    Here is to more 'Fun Fridays!'

    ReplyDelete
  12. When you hear something often enough...you start to believe it. I have to admit, it did not take Master long to get me to start thinking i might be wrong.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  13. So I'm left wondering if I should be rooting for them to loose all season long?!

    I am astonished that after so long, it can get better…for me…and it appears for you! We are lucky girls =)

    Hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL....it was a wonderful afternoon....but I have been rooting for the Sox my whole life.........
    One of the things i said to Master after i came back and could speak....i am not getting older...i am getting lots better! Yes..we are very lucky.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Abby,

    Wonderful. Think I'd want to loose every time:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. If the pay back were the same...i would agree:)
    hugs abby








    ReplyDelete