Monday, April 14, 2014

Starting at the End...

         My boys let me down....they loss 3 of the 4 games they played over the weekend.  Master seemed to think that our last bet was really a win for me, even though the good guys (my team) had loss...wonder why He thought that???  He decided that if i loss this bet i would have a double maintenance spanking.  I thought that was harsh for a baseball bet...maintenance spankings are not fun and they hurt.  

     Master then offered me a second option...yes, He can be such a sweet guy!  We would have regular maintenance, but reverse the order of tings.  We would start with the fun part...and end with the spanking....He is still wondering if a spanking hurts more after orgasms than before.  I decided to help His research along and picked the second option.

     Actually i was not sure how reversing the order would work...would i be too worried about the upcoming spanking to be able to 'enjoy' the play time. When i voiced my concern to Master....He chuckled.

    During the naked kneeling, Master was 'teasing' my breast.  No pulling or pinching, just gentle touches, circling, whispering in my ear, daring me not to respond.  Of course, i was squirming in no time.  Master then has me sucking His cock, knowing that i will be wet and ready when i am done.  I am, and Master dispels all my fears about being too worried about the spanking....and i am begging for permissions.  

    After i have regained my senses, Master asks if i would like to climb on His lap.  Just in this past year, this is one of my favorite places to be.  To be held, and cuddled, smooching and whispering to each other....to feel safe and taken care of...After some time has passed Master then says....
  
   "Time for maintenance", i groan, i was sort of hoping He would forget...or just decide it was not necessary...no such luck.  I am OTK, getting a long hand warm up, before i feel the cool wood of the paddle.  Master tucks me in, and in no time, i am ouching and it seems to hurt more than usual.  Master stops for a 'rub' break, and starts in with part 2.  I am moving and being very vocal, and even let the word....stop...slip out.  He does not, of course, but finally does finish.  He rubs a bit, and then tells me to give myself a rub.  He then tells me that is all the touching i am allowed, no permissions or playing allowed...for 24 hours.  I am a little surprised, He is very generous with permissions.  I tell Him i understand.

     He then asks if i prefer to change the order, or like the spanking first...no doubt in my mind.....i like to have something to look forward to when the spanking has 'warmed' me up.

    It was 80 here today.....snow and sleet tomorrow....

hugs abby 

    

20 comments:

  1. So you like the spanking first, me too. It does give you something to look forward to instead of the other way around when you can't enjoy the sex because you are worried about the spanking.
    Enjoy the cuddling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is probably true for most of us...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Yep the order needs to be spanking first!
    Glad you had a nice time though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...it is the natural order of things....isn't it?
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. LOL Abby...what you do in the name of research! ;) Oh yes...we had lovely warm weather Friday and Saturday...storms Saturday night and Sunday and snow this morning...we are under a freeze warning for tonight and tomorrow morning. :( I swear...Mother Nature is definitely having a nervous breakdown!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Mother Nature is begging for a spanking.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Ah. I wonder how it would be if He made you cum, spanked, cum some more, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm......etc??? i may have to tell Him there is more to
      'research'...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I definitely think I would prefer spanking first too ... although I'm intrigued with the idea of HS's suggestion :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..you are welcomed to join the research group...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sorry about the Sox but I'm happy to hear you have made the scientific discovery that spankings hurt more after playtime. I seem to remember that Ronnie tried this theory also, or maybe that was the wet backside.

    The weather, well Mother Nature is still getting the best of us, isn't she.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now i just hope that Master does not add that knowledge to His arsenal..
      hugs abby
      Mother Nature needs meds...a 50 degree difference in 2 days???

      Delete
  7. can't depend on the weather...but it seems you can depend on maintenance :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..you made me laugh...but it is true...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Spanking before sex. I totally agree although usually I am spanked with no sex.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is sort of the natural order of things....and sure is the way i prefer..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Abby,

    Oh yes, spankings certainly hurt more after play.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's keep it our little secret!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. interesting research :-) you sure you dont live in TX? LOL this is the only place you can freeze and get sun burnt in the same 24hr period lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL..I think we have had all 4 seasons in this past week...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete