Saturday, April 5, 2014

Numbers

     Master is one of those engineers who loves numbers.  He makes sure both 'cheeks' get equal treatment, when more than one toy is used, they are used equally, keeping an accurate count is important to Him.  It is sometimes important to me..depending on what toy is being used.

       Yesterday, He wondered how many times He has spanked me over the last 12 years.  I gave Him a 'who cares' look...but He did.  So He started adding and multiplying and came up with a  large number..to be honest i can't even remember what it was...but it was quite a bit over 1,000. I rarely doubt His math skills, but i did  question them this time.  He was averaging twice a week, but i reminded Him that for the first few years the frequency was much less....but He thinks it has more than  averaged  out.  Of course all that talk about spankings, led us to increase the number.

        So, i was naked and kneeling.  This is one ritual that has been around for most of those spanks.  It does shut the rest of the world out, and gets me to focus on just Us...and His dominance.  Then i was over His lap for a long had warm-up,one that had me hearing and feeling my growing desire.  He then pulled out the green shamrock paddle...a little out of season...but that is one thing Master does not worry about.  It is wooden and fairly heavy.

       He starts in, and i start to tense, but just as soon, after about the sixth swat, i just let it all go and relax. As soon as i do , i hear Master's...good girl, relaxing, accepting, enjoying.  It happened much quicker than it usually does.  He continued for a few sets, counting was the last thing i was thinking of...when He stops.  I spread my legs, hinting at what i want next.
 He chuckles, and tells me to get into kneeling position, and using just my mouth..no hands...to pleasure Him first.  I quickly get into position, eager for His scent and taste.......and to know that i can indeed pleasure Him.

           After i am back over His lap, He says my bottom has cooled, so it needs another warm-up.  It is a short one, and soon His fingers are roaming, tugging, circling, ....in other words, driving me crazy.  Permission is soon granted, i cum, a few times, then the after tremors, and soon all i can do is try to breathe and come back to earth. 

        Once i am capable of coherent speech, i tell Master that there lots of family occasions coming up, so i will be in travelling mode once again.  After last year, i am glad to be able to go...The first is in a couple of weeks, for a shower, birthday, and Easter....and some time at my son's.
Master decides that it is a good time to reinstate that darn travel tax.  So i get one week away tax free, then the tax is imposed for the second week, and should i be gone longer than 2 weeks, there is another increase. Since the tax was imposed...i think about 2 years ago...i have never gone over 2 weeks.  Tax spankings are harder than maintenance ones.  He never tells me i cannot travel....He just wants me back as quickly as possible....and that makes me smile:)

             Hope you all have a great weekend...( it is snowing here...AGAIN!)
hugs abby  
           

        

    

           

22 comments:

  1. Snow again, so sorry for you. I would definitely arrange traveling to suit his demands, paying the tax sounds hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not thrilled at the idea of the travel tax being reinstated, but i do understand where He is coming from....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Awwww, that is sweet! It's nice to be wanted, even if it means a tax spanking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...i guess i agree with you...do you want to take the spanking for me??
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. I will pass on this one :)

      Delete
  3. Again a wonderful entry. I love your happiness.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....Master and i make each other happy...and that is nice to have.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. To avoid that tax be back as soon as you feel you can! LOL I am glad Master lets you know haw much he wants you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...trouble is my kids pay for the air fare....so i give them a few dates to work with......think i will be paying a small tax on this trip.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hey Abby...so sorry you have snow...again! That just pure D sucks!! It is lovely that Master misses you and doesn't want you gone long but dang...tax spanking...ouchie! ;)

    Hope you get some warm weather soon.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah it was warm enough for me to walk the nearby bike path..first time since my surgery:):):)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Hi Abby, sounds like a wonderful session. Lovely that your Master wants you back home quickly, but ouch to the tax! Snow again! Hope it warms up for you soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....He would prefer frequent shorter trips....but i like to plan to celebrate a few occasions at once....i do admit, after about a week, i am usually ready to be back.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. I love that he counts. That makes me smile!! Gotta love engineers.

    Make your travel plans carefully dear Abby!! And have fun.

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids pay for my air fare...and i have yet to find a way to say .... i need to be back in a week or i get a tax imposed spanking....LOL
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Well, you can have a prior engagement a week after going…you just don't need to mention that it is your maintenance spanking!!

      hugs,
      fiona

      Delete
  8. Mine is all about the system, keeping count and symmetry too. I keep trying to convince him it would be fine to get the other side next time around. I hope all your travels are smooth and tax free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think being an engineer and a Dom....make the counting and symmetry a given..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. While I sympathize with the travel tax...I truly am most sympathetic towards the snow - I am so sorry... Hugs PS- Spring will be here...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this morning i saw some purple crocuses peeking through....so maybe.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh not more snow! You've certainly had your fill. We are lucky with lots of spring weather here and cherry blossom everywhere.

    I wish you could explain to me how to relax after only six swats with a paddle. I'm assuming it's wood (I'm fine with our leather paddle) and if it's anything like our bath brush I just tense up till I am nearly rigid, and then it hurts even more. It would be good to relax into it. I wonder if it gets better as the years go by? LOL

    I still think the "afterwards" is the best bit about being spanked. (Smug grin)

    I hope you enjoy your holiday. Don't know about holiday taxes. Hmmmm.....

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  12. ....Yes the paddle is wood...i agree leather is easier to relax into. It doesn't always happen as quickly as it did....it is mostly a 'head' thing to me. If i can keep myself from getting all tensed up, and breathing it happens more quickly...a long hand warm up really helps! I also agree with the 'afterwards' being the best...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete