Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Easter...

   Yes, i know i am a few days early, but i am leaving early in the morning for a weekend that will be crazy full.  So instead of being late, i decided to be early!   Over the next couple days, the rest of my family will arrive, and we will be in party mode.  On Saturday there will be a bridal shower lunch and for dinner, a two year old birthday party.  Sunday, a nephew is having all of us, about 30 over for Easter dinner and a big Easter egg hunt for the 6 and under crowd.  I will then be going to my son's for some grandma time.

     Master moved Fun Friday to today...after my kneeling time, i was OTK for a wonderful hand warm-up, while we chatted.  I was so relaxed and told Master the warm-up could last a longggg time.  He decided it was time to rev it up, and remind me that His hand could be as hard as a paddle, especially when He wanders down to the bottom part of my tush...Master checks and spreads my wetness over my bottom.  He decides to use my big toy, and teases me with it, moving it in and out slowly, up and down just outside of my pussy, twirling it, making sure it is good and lubricated with my juices.  Master then sets it to vibrate slowly, telling me to be sure to keep it in place,  while He paddles my bottom.  He starts lightly, and asks me which sensation is winning....and reminding me that i am not to cum without permission.

      The spanks are getting harder, but i am also getting closer to needing that permission.  Master loves my gyrations, trying to get just a little more pressure, right where i need it.  Just as i am very close, Master says He will give me a choice...a choice???  I am panting and wondering what He has in mind.  My choice is permission to cum or i can kneel and suck His cock.  After about 30 seconds i tell Him i choose His cock.  My toy is removed, i kneel, and realize i am once again dripping.  I also have learned that pleasuring Him will increase that wetness....

     Master then decides that i should have a good, hard, 'fu*****' to remember.....i am beyond wet, so it does not take long for me to be beyond waiting, and soaring.  After some recovery time, Master reminds me that His birthday will be while i am away.  I did not forget, but have been trying to think of something special to surprise Him with. It took me a while to come up with a plan, so i have not had time to get it together,  it will be an after birthday surprise...and He reads here, so that is all the information you are getting for now.

      Master says it is time for His birthday spanking....with His paddle and on  my tush.  Let's just say He starts a new decade, and it was quite a few swats, getting harder as He got older.  We chat about plans we both have for the time i am away, He reminds me of His expectations and to use my tool box.  He then surprises me by asking if i need another spanking.

      I hesitate, how does He do that.....before i nod, yes.  He says He knew, i was way to antsy when i arrived, to have it all gone already.  He decides it will be a maintenance spanking for next Monday.  I am tucked in and He is barely starting and i am already ouching and thinking...why did i say yes??  He continues, until my bottom is bright and hot....and wants me to be squirming on my drive tomorrow.  

     I think...spring might have arrived...we had all 4 seasons this week...80 one day, in the 30's and snow the very next day.  Cooler like fall the next day, and suppose to warm up and be more like spring tomorrow...let's hope!

hugs abby
         

     

   

    

14 comments:

  1. Oh goodness Abby...you will definitely be remembering Master on your drive. ;) Don't forget your exercising while you are gone! Oh and BTW...chasing/playing with grands is great exercise and does count! :D Have a safe and wonderful trip.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you will be thinking of Sir throughout Monday with that many spankings. I feel your pain.. lol Hope you have a great Easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely Easter! And oh, your poor tush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Abby, hope you have a lovely Easter
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby,

    Enjoy and have fun with your family.

    Happy Easter.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Abby, I definitely think you will remember while you are away. Ouch! Sounds like a wonderful time together :) Have a great time with the family and travel safe. Sounds like a busy and fun weekend.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you will be squirming on that ride. You have one tough hide, girl. Be careful driving and have a lovely time with family. Happy Easter and Happy Birthday Master.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter to you. Enjoy your trip…making wonderful memories…and taking fabulous spanking memories along to keep you warm at night =)

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great Easter, Abby. Hope you can sit well enough to drive safely. LOL!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you a fine Easter trip, abby and happy birthday to your Master.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter, abby. enjoy your trip.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. A sore bottom for a long drive.....sounds like the PERFECT way to start the Easter weekend early!! Happy Easter!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your Easter and visiting with loved ones is wonderful. Enjoy! Hugs! And enjoy the spring we have long awaited for! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Abby, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out at my blog

    Blondie

    ReplyDelete