Monday, April 7, 2014

Cane or Paddle?

     Guess what i saw today...purple crocuses in my front yard!!! Hurrah for them...must mean spring is on its way....has to mean that....:)

     When i saw Master today the first thing i noticed....well after a great big bear hug...was both the maintenance paddle and His cane.  Maintenance spankings are pretty standard, a hand warm-up, and the paddle. As i looked over He says...I have not decided which one I want for today.  I am thinking...He never takes that cane out without using it.  

    Master goes to check on something and when He returns i am already naked and kneeling...He is pleased.  After some rubbing and massaging He start to tweak, pull, and pinch my nipples.  His pinches get harder each time He lets go and grabs again...i am trying to keep my  hands behind me and breathe.  He tells me to thank Him for pinching my nipple so hard....i hesitate...and He tightens His grip.  I know this is a game i cannot win, but those words...UGH.  I finally get the words out and He grabs the other one...and looks at me waiting...and increases the pressure.  I get the words out again....What is it about getting you to say something you really do not want to say???

    After a wonderful hand warm-up that i was so enjoying, i am told to get up and lie flat....He has chosen the cane, as i knew He would.  He reminds me that maintenance spankings and meant to be hard....and starts to swish. He is standing to the left of me, and i am getting sets of 6...1 swish reaches both cheeks.  He stops after maybe 6 sets, and  i breathe a loud sigh...then i hear...same for the other side.  I try to explain that He was reaching both sides....to no avail.  When He is satisfied with His need for equality, i am told to kneel up with head down and bottom out.  
  
     He starts in on another set...and yes, in this position they seem to hurt more.  One lands on my upper thigh and i let out a loud OUCH....next thing i feel is Master kissing the length of the welt.  Finally, i hear...last 12....they will be the hardest, but also the last.  He stops after the first six, i relax a little, and He starts the final ones...after 5..."last one"...that is my warning...I catch my breath and wait...hear the swish...and feel...a light tap!:).  I immediately say, "Thank you Master"...He chuckles and says, i didn't even have to remind you.

     Master tells me to kneel up on the ottoman and face Him...His cock is waiting for me.  I eagerly start in, thanking Him for my caning.  Master then checks to see how 'she' is doing...she is sopping wet.  Master is tracing the welts with one hand and exploring with the other.  He tells me He thinks the size of my clit is proportional to the size of the welts....how does He think of these things??

      I am on the edge and and need a permission, it is granted, and i am off..and off...and off....i just could not seem to get enough.  Finally i am just laying there, Master is still tracing my welts, and i feel like...i need more, i am ready for more.  In a small voice, i say to Master...." Can i cum again, i think i need more?"  (that is a first).  He agrees, and finally i am spent, not sure where i am or if i can move, but certainly satiated.  When i can speak...i tell Master i cannot believe that was really me..He laughs and assures me it was...and is.

      On a slightly different note, it was 1 year ago today that i found myself in the ER. Little did i  know....and that was probably a good thing...that it would take almost a year for me to get back to being me...fully recovered, and feeling so thankful for having survived the last year.  Thank you all once again for your support.

hugs abby

19 comments:

  1. So glad you are back with us and feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw my regular doc today...all my numbers are in the normal range...:)
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Wow Abby...purple crocuses? How lovely! So very happy your ER visit turned out for the best and you are back with us and Master, fully recovered!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sooo happy also...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I am glad you are back to being you. I need to get my erotic reading somewhere... (LOL)
    Why are the last ones the hardest? The tension I get when Ty says last one(s) is crazy. Loved that you only got a tap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice compliment..i always think of my blog as one of the 'tamer' ones. Maybe they want us to remember them longer...i don't know.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Fully recovered and covered in welts! A good combination. Glad the year has turned out well for you.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....love your comment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I am so happy you are back with Master your family and us....healthy and happy!

    I know you had a great time.....

    However that cane gives me the shivers! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....you helped me get here...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I too am happy you recovered so well. I also am happy about the wonderful relationship with your Master. He seems to fulfill your needs so well.
    Hugs,

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy. He does.....He knows me like i never thought anyone would....and He accepts all of me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, glad you are well and that you are so happy together. I would run for the hills from that cane
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cane is not one i would ever choose...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby. Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you had a lovely time. So glad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and welcome and thanks for the comment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Oh damn, this was too hot for me, when Master is not home. I would really like some welts about now. sighhhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get those welts soon!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, sounds wonderful but ouch the cane! So happy you are recovered and feeling back to your old self.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete