Thursday, April 10, 2014

Better late than never....??

      UGH...I apologize.  I have two more March questions to answer.  When i left to visit the grands, i figured i would be back with a day or two left to answer them.  And...i just forgot, until tonight for some reason.  I just went back and read most of the comments for March to be sure i did not forget any others...if i have, please remind me, it was not intentional.

from  greengirl...Do you ever think about how you would like things to evolve with your Master over time?  If so, what do you imagine?
        I used to think about how i wanted or dreamed, that things would proceed and evolve.  Now, not so much.  To be honest, we are at a place today, i never could have dreamed or imagined.  We met with the thought of maybe having some spanking fun together.  Yes, that has happened, but neither one of us....more so me...ever imagined what we have today.
      We have talked about how lucky we are, how compatible, how our relationship has grown in ways neither one of us expected.  We are in a very good place.  As for the future...who knows.  I do expect us to grow old...make that older ...together. There is more than the M/s aspect to our relationship, but the M/s is an important component.   
    One thing i have learned this year, enjoy the journey...relish the gift of the here and now....as my mom would say....man (or woman) plans....and God laughs).



from Del Fonte...Do you think maintenance will ever cease, or will always be part of your dynamic?

Master and i have discussed this one, and we agree...maintenance is here to stay. If i had to list the 3 most important decisions that have brought us this far....one of those 3 would be weekly maintenance.

We started maintenance at a time when i was struggling with my submission. ( i think about 3/4 years ago.) Spankings were irregular, once a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I was not sure if i was submission 'material'. I read, on a now defunct blog, about someone who feeling the same way. In fact she wrote so eloquently, i asked her if i could share parts of her blog with Master. She said yes, i did......and the next day we met for my first maintenance spanking. Master said they would be weekly, and i thought....we will see how long that lasts. It has lasted, unless one of us is out of town for the whole week, we do not miss maintenance...at times i have suggested we could miss a week because of crazy schedules, but He always makes it happen.

And, for me (Us), it has been a very good decision. I knew i would be spanked at least once a week ( most weeks, it is more than that), it showed me in a concrete way Master's commitment to us, it helped me to keep a good 'head space', and made punishment spankings a rare event. When i imagined maintenance, i pictured a nice, fun spanking, where we re-connect. Master's idea, is a good, hard spanking that makes me think, i don't want a harder one. I still think i would like my version, but.....


....As i am sitting here, i am watching the first (of 19) Red Sox/Yankees game of the season. Master and i have a wager.....right now the Yanks are ahead....4--1....GO SOX!!!


hugs abby



PS....i have no idea why the second question has a lighter background, but i can't seem to make it go away.....DUH...

        

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for the answers Abby. Are you going to tell us about the bet with Master? What's on the line? If you win, do you get to spank him? LOL

    Oh and as far as your 'lighter background' on the second question...you've copied/pasted something in...edit the post...select all the the 'lighter background' text and click on the 'remove formatting' icon (the icon with the T and little red x next to the spell check icon on the upper right). Email me if you have questions.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cat....thanks so much...i did it and it worked. Well except for that last line that did not get highlighter...but thanks...I have had this problem before...when i have time i will go back and fix the other entries. You are my computer angel!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Yeah blogger is god for that my friend. Love the answers. Good luck with the wager. Went to doc and they are moving forward with the hysterectomy sometime this month. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, and please, as much as possible, keep us posted,
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Thank for the answer. Regulars connections are so important, ours are very sporadic.
    Hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has made a difference for us.....I am thankful that Master us such a stickler about it....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Loved your answers Abby. So happy you have found what works for you and that you two are in such s good place.

    Hugs
    Roz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz.....i never imagined i could be so content and happy, and i cherish it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. You made me smile. Again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....thanks. I am so aware of how lucky I am to have Master in my life.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. So glad you guys have found what works for you. As for blogger, it is always a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....i am very computer challenged to begin with...blogger does not help that....but good friend like Cat sure help!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. The only way I have fixed background issues on blogger is to copy everything to a word file, and then recopy it back into brand new post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried Cat's advice and it worked...much to my surprise....i am such a dunce at computer stuff.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. I love that you are just happy with what you have and don't need to analyze what works for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think some of that comes from getting older.....and probably also from being so unhappy with a poor choice early in my life.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. When you get to a place you like, well I would just stay and enjoy. Maintenance for us is always good for our relationship.
    Ty and I both love the SF Giants so there is no betting in baseball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure we will just stay.....but for now, we are both happy and content.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. abby - thank you. I'm not sure i could answer this question for myself. Your response is beautiful - and i think wise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are welcome...your question made me think....a good thing!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete