Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The 1,000 spank experiment....

     Yes, this is a follow up post to my last one.  Master and i were chatting today, and i mentioned your comments.  Some of you thought that i had received 1,000 spanks.  I said, i thought that maybe i had received 1,000 spanks, during one of our long sessions...when multiple 'toys' are used.  He agreed, saying that He likes to use each 'toy' for 100...so when we have an empty the toy bag session, 1,000 would probably have happened. (hmmm,,,have not had one of those for a way too long time).

      Master decided that since some of you thought i had been spanked 1000 times that we should make it happen, He would count...and they would all be hand spanks.  I unexpectedly find myself over His lap. He will spank in sets of 100, stop for some rubbing between each set.

        They are not the hardest spanks He can give, and i am totally relaxed.  After the first 3 sets i am also getting very squirmy and...wet.  Master gives me permission to cum at any time during this spanking.  Altho He will rub my bottom between each set, He will not be 'checking' or helping me out....until the 1,000 mark has been reached.

         At the 500 point, i am panting, but i really want to hang on, get to 1,000 before i cum...At 700 i am trying to silently urge Him to the spot that will set me off....opening my legs, lifting up, hinting as silently as i can.  He chuckles.....At 800, i am begging. please Master, He says...soon.  At 900, I ask for the last 100 NOW...He replies that they will be hard ones, am i sure i want them now....oh, i am positively, absolutely sure!!!  The last 100 are slower, and harder, but not too hard, i am having no problem laying still, just waiting for that darn permission...

       Finally, 1,000 hand spanks, and Master reaches in, checks to find me super ready....and soon i am flying, over and over.  Master chuckles, and when i can manage speech i wonder how His hand is....it is sore, but fine.  He says my bottom is a nice rosy color with no blotches and is nicely radiating heat. 

    So thanks to your comments, i have been hand spanked 1,000 times.  And, a normal humdrum Wednesday, became a very special day....one of those nice surprises, that will make me smile, whenever i remember the 1,000 spank Wednesday.  

    Hope your day is a special one also..

    hugs abby

         

20 comments:

  1. I'm so very very very green. And it's not a residual from St Pattys Day!! Yay for you and kudos for holding back until 1000. I don't know that I'd have had your will power and my body probably would've taken over. Glad you had such a great Wednesday

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...holding back only got really difficult the last 200....but, when i did get to fly...boy was it worth it!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. wow for the 1000 and for holding back. Sore but happy, i'll bet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....nicely sore and happy.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I'm with joolz WOW. I am jealous although I'm not sure I could handle that many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably could....it was hand spanking, and only the last 100 were hard ones...and not the hardest He could spank...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. LOL Abby...I'm with everyone else...WOW! Master really made this a Happy Hump day for you didn't he. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cat...it was a great hump day!!!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wow, What a Wonderful Wednesday! lol Good on you Abby and good on you for holding back until 1,000.

    I bet his hand was sore! Rick always says just as his hand is spanking my bum, my bum is also spanking his hand lol. No wonder the man likes implements!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Master is an implement man also...and know i now why. Later when we were talking, Master admitted that He had enjoyed just His hand and my bottom...very intimate.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Wow that was some experiment. I'm impressed he did it with his hand too!
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more grateful than impressed!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Hi Abby, how brave you are! I bet his hand stung at the end lol
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so brave, it was actually quite nice....and Yes His hand got to share the soreness with my bottom.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. hmmmm..thanks for sharing :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....you are welcome...we talked about it the day after..and both really enjoyed it...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Oh my dear!
    Abby, you've got 1000 spanks? I mean one plus three zeros? Are you sure that it was three zeros? Not two?
    Wait, I have to sit ... three zeros ...
    It is only right that your Master had pain in his hand ... lol ..
    THREE zeros ..
    Wait now I must stop hyper-ventilating ... lol ..
    There is only one abby in the world capable of one "one"and three "zeros" .. lol ..

    Hugs, my friend,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Mona...you made me laugh and keep laughing! It was a spanking to remember...but in a good way.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously, 1000? I usually get between 10 and 20. Either I'm a total wuss when it comes to pain or Master is much nicer than I ever knew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 1.000. All with His hand...and not the hardest He can spank...i considered it a gift....it is only the second all hand spanking in over 10 years.
      hugs abbby

      Delete