Thursday, March 6, 2014

Questions from tori

    Thanks all for the wonderful birthday wishes....they made my day extra special!   

    tori's questions...

1.  Three things on a kink wish list to try.
     This question was for Master also.....He could not think of anything, but said He would think about it.  He has been a Dominant, a spanker, for a long time...long before i knew Him.  
      I have given this question lots of thought.  Master and i have tried a lot over the years...3 things that i came up with...
     1.  The idea of a vibrating egg with a remote control has intrigued me for a while now.  Having to act as if nothing were happening, when in reality....
     2.  Going to a dungeon or BDSM party...get to see some of the 'furniture...and others playing.  I am not sure how comfortable i would be....and they there is the problem of what to wear.
     3.  To be on a secluded island or beach...just us...and warm water and the sand....being naked, playing in the water.......

2.  Apart from your Master, what specifically inspires your submission?
      Well, all of you inspire me....you make me think....you encourage me....you give me new ideas :).....you keep me from thinking that i am alone and 'weird' (altho many of my vanilla friends do think i am weird!)......the acceptance. 
      Also, i think it is the feelings that come with my submission.  The calmness it creates, the fulfillment it creates, the sense of letting my guard down and just being me....those are feelings i have come to treasure.
      And of course, Master.  I am not sure i could submit to anyone else....He makes me feel so safe, so wanted. so special.....

3.  Do you think submission is more nature or nurture?
     I have debated this answer in my head.  I do not think this question is a choose one to be the correct answer type of thing.
     I think submission needs both.  It begins with nature, you have to want it, desire it.  Can a person be a submissive just to please her/his partner...can a person be trained to be a submissive even if it is not their nature?  Yes, of course...will that person be happy, satisfied, fulfilled.....i tend to doubt it.  True submission is not easy....sometimes it is...but sometimes it is grit your teeth and do it...
     I also think that if the nurture is not there, the submission ebbs, fades, out of necessity becomes unimportant.  A long time ago, i said to Master, i cannot be submissive to myself....luckily He was not offended and understood.  If submission is not fed, nurtured it has no place to go, to grow....it needs to be nurtured.

Thanks tori for making me think...
hugs abby


       
     

20 comments:

  1. Wow Abby...very good answers. I'm going to ask a different kind of question since all your others were kink related....if there was to be a movie made about your life with Master, who would be cast to play each of you? :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...so many possibilities.....thanks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, i do enjoy March!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Abby hello,

    What was the first thing you noticed about your master?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...this is an easy one:)...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I really like what you say about submission being nurtured on top of natural tendencies. So makes sense to me!!

    Oh, love your three wish list items ;-)

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those of us that have both the nature and nurture are very lucky.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Good answers.

    So what first attracted you to master? And he to you? What id you like most about each other when you first met?

    Also check this out for the egg fantasy... then have master order you to wear it to work...nuaghty. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00025XLKE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have go discuss this one with Master...good question tho...i might be surprised by this answer. Thanks for the link!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Good answers.

    So what first attracted you to master? And he to you? What id you like most about each other when you first met?

    Also check this out for the egg fantasy... then have master order you to wear it to work...nuaghty. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00025XLKE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good answers.

    So what first attracted you to master? And he to you? What id you like most about each other when you first met?

    Also check this out for the egg fantasy... then have master order you to wear it to work...nuaghty. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00025XLKE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great questions and very thoughtful answers. Thanks for giving us a peek into your thoughts and desires.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome...helps me to to think through some of these.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Very deep questions and answers, thanks for that
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading your answers Abby! :)

    If you were on that secluded beach with master, what four things would you both choose to have with you?

    Those egg things are interesting. They seemed louder than we thought they should be. LOL. Some fun times ahead for you and Master with one of those I bet! Thanks Abby, and I am still thinking about the running. Delay delay I know! Hope that your exercise is going well. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discussed this Master...He is only taking 1 item...LOL...and told me one I had to include....
      Loud huh...not a good thing!
      Did get in the required 5 days this week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. these are wonderful questions and I love your answers. I found the answer about submission very insightful and interesting. A vibrating egg with a remote sounds intriguing. :-) thanks for sharing... hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Terp....Seems the egg is rather loud.....might make it less interesting...
      hugs abby

      Delete