Thursday, March 13, 2014

More questions....more answers...

       Thanks to all of you who helped Master with His question....i have a feeling we will be doing research on this question soon!  I am looking out of my window at 20 inches of snow...in March???  Everything....schools, roads, and malls were all shut down yesterday. Will someone please remind Mother Nature that the calendar says that spring starts next week?  


Questions:

slave ali asks...What first attracted you to Master and He to you?
                         Master answered....just the fact that i would meet Him, we had exchanged emails and talked on chat, and on the phone, He was looking forward to meeting me.
                         My answer....His voice, it still has a quite an effect on me.

                         What did we like most about each other after when we first met?
                         Master.....Not long after we met, abby mentioned she wanted to lose weight before her daughter's wedding...1 year away.  She chose a goal of 50 pounds, and i agreed to help her ( i had no idea what i was getting into:)  I was impressed that she would set such a goal and very pleased when she made it....just in time!
                           My answer....His sense of humor.  Mine can be a little 'quirky', i remember laughing a lot, even tho He kept using the word spanking in a public place.
                             
Katie asks...If you were on a deserted island with Master, what four things would you each bring?
                       Master....I would bring tanning lotion.  I would tell abby to be sure one of her choices was her hair brush.
                        My answer...Well, i guess my hair brush, a small leather paddle (there would be lots of wood to be found), a tape recorder, so i could remember each day, and....maybe a case of iced tea...have to have my ice tea!

appy asks...It is always you being spanked.  Do you sometimes think Master deserves to be spanked?    
                   Well, when He is spanking me with a paddle and i am moving and ouching, and He tells me to settle down, and concentrate on letting the pain move to where it will get me wet, i so want to say to Him....want to change places and see how easy that is not?? No, i have never said it, just in my head...He is holding a paddle.
                  Way back, when we were just beginning, we were taking a walk in one of the local parks.  Master likes to find the more unused paths, and He was leading the way, moving branches deciding on left or right.  I picked up a loose branch and swished Masters bottom with it...not hard, and He did have jeans on.  Let's just say that is the last time i thought of spanking Master!

Ami asks...What implement do i like best and why?
                  Anything made of leather is always my first choice....and the top choice among the leather toys....His large leather flogger.  A flogging is about as good as a massage, all the tension is moved out, and the swishing of the leather strands up and down my body...heavenly.
                  What should we do while Dan is recovering, take a break or be more gentle and careful?  What positions would you recommend since OTK will not be possible?
                  A bit of a tough question, for me taking a break would not be a good option.  If you can still connect in this way, i would think it would be good for both of you...a piece of normalcy when things seem very much out of your control.  I recently had 2 surgeries, the second was....one of those, if it can go wrong it will.  Recovery was long, but Master made sure to give me simple tasks that i could do for Him, there was no spanking for a long time..about 2 months, but we were still connected.
                     Positions....maybe if you lay across the bed, legs of the floor and he can sit next to you, or if he can lay on his side and you are laying next to him.  It does not have to be a hard spanking...instead of his hand a light paddle or hair brush or feathers??LOL!
There will be many opportunities to help..serve..him.  Drinks, food, meds, making him comfortable, ask what he wants to drink or eat, let him feel he is still leading.  I think once he is home and recovering, you will find your way...
                I would like to ask anyone else who is reading here...if you have ideas for Ami, please let her know, either here..i will send them...or on her blog.  Maybe you have been in this situation...or just have something to add....we both thank you.
                 Amy, hoped my answers helped...if you have more....be brave, it is easier the second time.

hugs abby                                                     

14 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, :) Thank you both for answering my question. I enjoyed reading your choices. Hairbrush was on both of your lists. You are brave! Gosh except for a swat or two or three or four, Rob has never given me an actual spanking with one. I'm trying to postpone the wood idea. He does enough of a job with the stiff long leather one paddle! :D

    For Ami, yeah I would think that keeping the dynamic up as much as you possibly can will help you with the connection. Even if it means spooning gently and Dan's hand on your bottom without the actual spanking stuff. I'll think on it. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, wood is last on my list also...i don't often get to choose tho. Good advice for Ami, it's the closeness that you need...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed reading this one too.

    I was going to respond to your Master's question in a post, and I still will, but... I have been spanked before and after an orgasm. It definitely effects the feeling of the spank. I don't think it hurts more but it is more intense. I also think that the faster the transistion from the orgasm to the spank the better...so you don't fall out of that state of mind and your heart is still pounding and...yeah, that's really nice and very intense.

    Okay maybe I won't do a post lol. I thought I would have more to say but I think that sums it up.

    PS love ice tea, sweet tea to be exact :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet tea is always my first choice also. That is a great summary, thanks!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Great to hear from both you and your Master. Had to giggle at your attempt to switch him. I've done that and it doesn't work :)
    Suggestion for Ami, P and I lie on our sides, facing each other and he spanks me that way. He can see my face and is quite relaxed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...one would think a switch might be a good thing to switch with. Great idea for Ami...thanks.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Just want to send you my heartfelt thanks, Abby. We talked about it this morning after a "bumper" spanking and I think I will be bending over things for a while like the chest at the foot of our bed. Our bed itself has a solid wooden side panel that sticks out and the only time I tried OTB I badly bruised my shins when I kicked. The snag with just bending over something is that I tend to stand up when the going gets tough - just like in the stories - and rub away frantically and Dan then worries that he has been too tough. I like your idea of gentle for a while! But not feathers - like you I like to feel the sting.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bending over something is the hardest position for me to stay put, also. I find that i am holding on to a pillow or something, it makes it easier. I hope you have read all the comments, good suggestions. Please keep us informed.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I enjoyed reading this. I love the items you would bring to a desert island and that you both said hairbrush lol. Thankfully, I haven't been spanked with one. I too giggled at your attempt to switch Master. Not surprised you haven't tried that again lol.

    Wonderful advice to Ami. I agree, the more ways you can find to keep up the dynamic and sense of 'normalcy' the better. I will see if I can think of anything to add. One thing I find is that in terms of stress relief, instead of a spanking sometimes rubbing my back and neck work wonders. It is usually accompanied by an occasional tug of hair or nip. It relieves the stress while reinforcing his dominance at the same time without any spanking.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great suggestion for Ami, good for both of them. I keep thinking i should give Him the feel of one of the paddles....but upon further thought, always decide it is not worth it.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. abby - i love reading your answers to all these questions - tho i seem to get interrupted before i have a chance to comment half the time. I do have a question: do you ever think about how you would like things to evolve with your Master over time? And if so, what do you imagine? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will respond in a future post....thanks for asking.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. wonderful answers to the questions...I am sorry about the snow...we were lucky...as for Ami, I am sure you will both find ways to stay connected somehow -try lots of different things until you find what is most comfortable...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, terp. Ami has received lots of good advice.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete