Tuesday, March 11, 2014

M/M....Q's/A's

   LOL....not writing about alphabet soup....Yesterday was Monday Maintenance day.  We started with some chat and hugs.  I had a weekend full of family drama with 2 of my adult children.  (Does parenting ever really get easy??).  I was shaken and upset, and retreated, determined to deal on my own.  Master would have none of that...He had lots of hugs, support and good advice....Things have calmed, i still want to wring my son's neck, since He lives in another state, i have time to curb that impulse. 

    When i first saw Master yesterday, i noticed His belt.  It was one i had not seen before, looked like some kind of weave maybe, and was bi-colored.  I did not mention it to Him, it was just the first thing i noticed.  When i was naked and kneeling, Master says He wore His new belt, I giggled and said i had noticed.  He then gave me a choice....maintenance with the new...still stiff belt, or with the maintenance paddle.  He said i could think about it while He gave me my warm up.
      
    Now, i love leather.  I love the whole belt 'scene'...hearing the buckles and the swish as it is pulled the through the loops, the smell, the feel...did i want to risk tainting that with a new, stiff belt.  Maintenance is a hard spanking.  I do think that the past couple weeks Master has even revved it up a notch...do i want negative feelings about something i love?  But the that paddle really gives a HARD spanking, i do so prefer leather.

  I chose the paddle...i could stay over Master's lap, and we could save the whole new belt experience for a play time when He might..(pretty please, Master)....start off easier.

   So it was the paddle. Two sets, with some rubbing at intermission.  The second set had me owing and ouching very loudly.  Of course, once He was finished and Master checked, and chuckled as He confirmed that one part of me had enjoyed the paddling.  Would someone please explain to me how that is possible....I guess it is better than no part of me enjoying it;).  After several permissions, i was back in my sated, calm, happy place.

   I do proofread these, but i missed a couple errors in my last post. One of them was i said Master and i had been together for 19 years..we are working towards that....but we are at year 11.  I also have a question for all of you from Master. I have posted it on some of your blogs, but then decided to just post it here and give everyone a shot at answering.  He wants to know if there is a difference in the "feel" of a spanking if it is given after an orgasm as opposed to pre-orgasm.  Does it hurt more....are you more sensitive to it?  Not sure why He wants this info.....maybe He just wants to join into the fun of question month.
I am not sure i have been spanked after an orgasm, if i have i do not recall....so i am no help.  Thanks in advance.

  A couple more questions..
Cat asks:  If a movie were made about your life and Master's who would be cast for each of your roles?
I am not a big movie person,  but for Master: George Clooney...i love Him and Master does resemble him....a little:).  For me...I see myself as more the Sally Fields type...i know both of these have been around for a while, but then so have we.

ronnie asks: What was the first thing you noticed about your Master?
This is an easy one....His voice.  The first time we talked, it mesmerized me.  The first time we met, i loved His chuckle and His laugh.  Still today, that voice can melt me, soften me, excite me, make me sorry (He is a great scolder), calm me.

I have a couple more questions for next time..more are always welcomed!

hugs abby


26 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, for me spanking before an orgasm is much "easier" than after. I suppose after the orgasm those endorphins drop and somehow that just makes it harder.

    I have had orgasms just from being spanked after an earlier orgasm so it is not an exact science!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....LOL...certainly not an exact science. I have had an orgasm just from being spanked, but not after an earlier one...hmmm. Thanks for reading and for the comment.
      hugs abby

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. How cool, I would have picked Sally Fields for myself too. I have a question I think I'll email to you if you like you can answer on the blog, but I think I want to ask it in private.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Sally appeals to those of us of a 'certain age'.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. LOL well I was, but I don't seem to be able to find your email at the moment. If you don't mind me having it contact me at elisspeaks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me I would say that spanking after an O hurts more. I don't know the science of it but if feel it. H has used this information once before and scheduled discipline to happen right after the other activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seem pretty unanimous, thanks for input...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Hi Abby, I'm sorry about the family dramas and glad things have calmed. I love your actor choices. I can just picture Sally Field for you :)

    As for the question, most spanking is pre O around here but I have heard that spanking does hurt more afterwards.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not think i have ever been spanked post O.....i have a feeling that may change.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. I love a great spanking before or after an O as long as its not too hard.

    a question for you and your Master. what first attracted you too each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.."not too hard", is not in Master's vocavulary!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Dear abby,
    I have a question too.
    You get spankings when you've done something bad. But it is always you who is spanked. Do you sometimes think your Master deserves to be spanked?
    Just curious.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah...i will answer your question in a post.....but it did make me laugh!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Hi Abby,

    Well, I've never had a spanking after an orgasm so I can't help there. But spankings make me orgasm harder, and the harder the spanking the harder I orgasm. Strange person that I am.

    I have only had the 'one' belt experience and that was one of my very few punishment spankings. It was a brand new woven belt (sounds similar to your Master's) and very stiff. It hurt like the blazes and left horrid welts. I never want to see it again. No one can convince me about belts. Yuck! However, we don't have a wooden paddle either, so I can only surmise it is a bit like a bath brush? And that hurts, but not like the belt!

    So, a question for you. Which implement to you like the best and why? And what would you recommend we do whilst Dan is recovering from his operation? Should we take a break, which would be hard for both of us, or be a little more gentle and careful. I realise I can't go OTK but any other positions you would advise?

    I feel very brave asking all those questions.

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your bravery, i will answer soon. You are not so strange......the harder the spanking, the harder the O is also true for me....something Master loves to point out as i am protesting! I love leather.....but a soft, old belt is best. The wooden paddle is very much like a hair brush....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Hi Abby, :) I enjoyed reading your answers here. I don't think that parenting gets all that easier as they get older. Perhaps not physically demanding as when they were little. We love them. We will worry about them. Not sure that there is a way around that one. :)

    I can't really help you with the orgasm question without a bit of experimenting. I am pretty sure that you have some good pointers here. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about parenting, i am lucky in that drama has become rare....but it is still unsettling. Maybe you should experiment??? I am pretty sure i will be a test subject soon.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hey Abby...really enjoyed your answers. Can't answer Master's question as I have never had an O pre or post spanking but am sure you will get lots of input. ;)

    Oh and yes...I can definitely empathize with adult child drama and wanting to smack a kid or two! Take all the help and support you can get from Master!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, having Him and His support is a real blessing.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Hi, abby. I enjoyed this post, which actually is rather odd for me. Belt talk makes me wiggy in a run-for-the-hills way, and I tend to forget whatever else I've read. Lol! I think hearing you liken yourself to Sally Field surprised and distracted me back off the hill. Lol! I love Sally! I think I had built a mental image of your personality being somewhat like a mix of Debbie Reynolds/Shirley Maclaine - both their own personalities as well as some characters they have portrayed.

    Do you need a couple more adult children? I am happy to loan out mine at certain crazy- making times. Sheesh. ;-)

    I have no direct experience to share on MM's question, but if I were to guess, physiological responses would result in it hurting more after an O instead of before, but it might make subsequent O's more easy to reach. Intriguing question. I'm sure the responses will be interesting if more people weigh in with their experiences.

    Hugs, abby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Irishey, I so love hearing your input.....Debbie and Shirley are quite a pair...but you made me laugh thinking about it. The drama had quieted down, but is back....UGH! We are all going to be together soon for a grands birthday party....hope they all remember they are adults...or maybe i should ask Master to take some time off an join us! It is an intriguing question....i have a feeling i will be having some personal research to report on soon.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just looove recycled drama? Sorry to hear that it's back on again. :-(

      You might have to put the adults on notice: This day is to honor and celebrate little Johnny or Susie's birthday. There will be no discussion of topics with the potential for disagreements and discord because it will spoil the party for our little honoree and ruin the day for others who are attending and want to enjoy this little person and themselves. Please save any drama for another time and place, and show up prepared only for celebrating and making this day a special memory for our little darling.

      Might be awkward, or make those involved feel scolded, but really! They should not have to be reminded how to behave at a child's party or other family celebration. What I wrote is stilted and a little blunt, so if you decide to put them on notice, you might want to soften it when you customize it, give it a gentler tone. They'll get the message, and should respect your wishes along with the reason for the gathering.

      Hugs!

      Delete
  13. Thanks that is great advice.....much better than stewing and worrying. I think blunt is the way to go....it will surprise them, and make them think. They are usually very good about family stuff, but this seems to have taken on a life of its own..Thanks again!! You are a good friend. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  14. For me spanking after an orgasm always hurts more.

    Enjoyed reading your answers, thank you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That seems to be the case for just about everyone....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete