Monday, March 3, 2014

M/M and Master's answers

           March is here! The month of warm days, blooming flowers, gently rains....OK....a person can daydream while suffering through below zero temps at night and single digit ones during the day, and all that darned while stuff still falling.
            March may be a fickle month, but i can count on Mondays to be....Maintenance Day.  I can also count on it starting with some naked kneeling time....and breast torture play.  They seemed very sensitive today, and i even moved my hands up...a big NO NO and a reminder that all of me is His.
             Then it was over Master's lap for a warm up and chat.  Mostly focusing on how nice it was to be staying out of the basement, after 2 trips down there.  Two is positively more than enough!  Too soon it is paddle time, Master stops after one set, no idea how many, i was concentrating on breathing.  As He is rubbing :) my sore bottom He reiterates why maintenance occurs every week.  Then it is round 2, they are much harder...at least it seems so....
         As Master is checking to see how much how much at least one part of me enjoyed the hard spanks, He reminds me that exercise is to happen 5 days a week, and since i have plans for all day tomorrow, i will need to add a weekend day.  I hate to admit this, but i do feel better after the work out, moving again and pushing myself.  I start to react to Master's 'roaming fingers', and He reminds me i do not have a permission yet....but since i have returned to 'good girl' status, a permission is soon granted.
         I brought Fiona's questions for Master for us to discuss.....I anticipated His answers, my guess is in blue in the parentheses....

1.  Tell about the first time You spanked abby, or an especially memorable time.
      ( i figured He would remember the first time).
     Master started off by saying that each time is special....:)  and then said that the first time He spanked me was in the back of a van, with His hand....and no bare bottom.

2.  When did you know You were a Dominant.
     ( I thought He would say as soon as He took an interest in the opposite sex)
     He said He has been dominant since the day He was born....which is probably the same as my answer.

3.  What is Your favorite thing to spank abby with.
     ( i was torn between His hand and the whip)
    To my surprise He said.....a paddle, He loves paddling my bottom.

4.  What is one fantasy You have?
    ( i had no clue since He pretty much decides what happens anyway)
   He said.....spank abby to tears....i have cried, but not from a spanking.

5.  What's one thing that abby does that you show displeasure with, but are internally kind of happy that she does?
     ( the only thought i had on this one....was maybe....that i tend to test or be the more stubborn one occasionally)
   He said, after some thought, that if He is displeased i know it, He shows it, and would much rather not have to punish. 

Master says thanks for the questions....He likes participating in questions month!

hugs abby


20 comments:

  1. Hi, abby and abby's Master. I don't have any questions, but enjoyed learning a bit more about each of you. I've leaned a little more about Fiona and Tori through the questions they asked, too. ;-)

    You sound like you're feeling tons better, abby. I should join you on your 5x/wk exercise program.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soo good to hear from you!!! I am feeling lots better...it will be a year the beginning of April since my first surgery.....but i am lucky....i am getting back to me!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Loved hearing your thoughts before his responses! Yay to no basement!
    Keep up the exercising! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Master loves all my cheerleaders......Now that i have started i do plan to continue...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Thanks Abby and Abby's Master for answering the questions. I really enjoyed reading your guesses prior to his answers Abby. Congratulations for staying out of the basement! Please keep up the good work and remember to work out one day on the weekend! ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement and the concern....i do plan on staying out of that basement for a long time...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. I'm loving getting to hear from both sides during this Q&A. Thanks for sharing!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun discussing the answers with Him and seeing how well i know...or don't know...Him.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. One additional question onto the original....what were the circumstances for the first time He spanked you?
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pearl, welcome and thanks for the comment. Not sure what you mean, but we had just meant, Master decided that a spanking would alleviate any extra anxiety ....I was totally amazed at how comfortable and safe i felt with Him from the very beginning.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Thank you abby and your Master for sharing so much about your spanko lives wtih us.

    Hugs,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks joey, we both enjoy answering the questions...and they sometimes open up new doors for us. Take care of that knee...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for answering the questions. It's so much fun to hear your Master's responses. So will you tell is about the back of the can? How do you feel about being spanked to tears?

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun discussing them with Him...thanks for the new questions.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. thanks for sharing...keep up the good work exercising - do some for me please :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Terp...i have my hands full just doing them for me....but i have to admit that i do feel better after i have completed them...and it does not take as long to convince myself to go...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I don't think I'm going to be much of a crier, at least not when it comes to physical pain... but who knows...

    Glad you're getting your workouts in. I've done pretty good this week and it's kicking my butt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that i try to stop the tears, i just never have been much of a crier...He has seen me cry..just not from a spanking.
      Yeah for work-outs!!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi Abby, :) Fun reading you and Master's answers here. Thank you for sharing!

    Keep up the great work with the exercise. Those basement trips sound like not one bit of fun, to be avoided at all costs. In one of your replies on an earlier post you asked me if I was going to start exercising too- I'm still not running, but have been thinking about it ever since. Now Willie has an exercise challenge up- looks great and I simply need to join you all. I'll keep you posted. :) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on Katie....the more company the better.....!:) I have only missed one day this week......
      hugs abby

      Delete