Monday, March 17, 2014

Is 1,000 too many??

    I gave up trying to count how many spanks i get a while ago.  I would start out counting and then either be surrounded by the pain and trying to breathe and stay in place or would go to that place where ...who cares, more is good!

   Today, when Master was warming me up we were chatting.  I was very relaxed, over His lap, enjoying every minute of it.  He suddenly asked me...would 1000 spanks be too many?  I sort of laughed and said, i think your hand would get very tired before i said enough....or too many... ( not that i ever get a vote on that).  He chuckled a bit and said, yeah, i think my hand would fall off before your bottom gave out...Mind you when that hand is holding anything made of wood, my bottom says enough....way before His hand gets tired.

   I was getting my maintenance spanking for this week.  It's been almost 4 years since we started with weekly maintenance spankings, and the only time they don't happen is if one of us is out of town all week...or during my recent surgeries.  Are they effective?  When we first started, long before i dared to be writing a blog entry, punishments were very frequent.  Part of that was me...being stubborn, wondering how long it would take Him to give up on me, thinking i could wear Him down....It took a while...longer than it rationally should have, for me to learn that He was more stubborn than i was, that He means what He says and says what He means, and that He does not give up.

  As we were chatting, Master stopped warming me up with His hand, and let it roam....making conversation much more difficult on my part.  Master warned me, that anytime i wanted the real spanking to start, all i had to do was ask for it...something i still find difficult to do.  I waited almost too long, before i said, .."we need to switch gears, Sir."
He continued asking me what i meant.  I tried to to avoid using the words He wanted to hear...but i was soon panting and breathing so fast, i knew that i had to get the words out, or it would be too late.  Finally, i asked...please start my maintenance spanking....and before the words were out, i could feel the paddle starting on my bottom.  Maintenance is usually 2 sets, the second being the hardest.  

  As soon as He was done, Master went back to getting me to the point of return.  He finds that 'spot', the one that makes me shudder and squirm and come apart....and i am soon cumming for Him...again...and again.  As i calm , my body continues to shake with small tremors....until i am truly jello, and i start to hear His voice and feel His hands rubbing and massaging me. 

  Ahh..Mondays have taken on a whole new meaning in the last 4 years....:)

hugs abby   


  



27 comments:

  1. 1,000 spanks? I am not sure that my hand would survive giving that many spanks. And, I do not know if my bottom could either. But, I am still very jealous.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tested the 1000 hand spanks today...let's just say, everyone should try.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. I don't count. I try to, but lose it. Surprising how quickly things go fuzzy. He also likes to land them in rapid succession too.
    Do you think maintenance will ever cease, or will always be part of your dynamic?
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will answer in your question in my next post...hugs abby

      Delete
  3. I stopped counting, unless I have too. I prefer not too. Also, have not forgotten your Master's question. I really want Sir's input. Just waiting for Him to reply to it or see Him. I'll answer before March is over.

    MM sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't stress...March...April...when you get the chance is fine.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Hi Abby, it's funny you now, for some reason I still try to count, but it is usually a fruitless exercise lol Always enjoy reading about your MM :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, i do worry that it might get boring reading about....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. I can't even imagine 1000! I guess it would depend on how hard those 1000 spanks were!
    I am sure you have mixed emotions when waiting for the real maintenance to begin...but the afters are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The afters are wonderful....and 1000 spanks with a hand is a much different thing than 1000 spanks with a paddle.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. How lucky are you. I bet lots of people would look more forward to Monday if they lived in your world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I have to admit, Mondays was never even close to my favorite day of the week...now....it is special.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Oh good grief, 1,000 is too many by a mile. I never count I am too busy wiggling and wailing!
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We experimented today...see my next post.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Dang Abby...1,000? I've never counted but I don't think I've ever received that man! Happy you enjoy your Monday Maintenance. ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I think 1000 sounds like more than it really is...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. That's a lot - for sure. On the other hand - sounds like he could make it just right for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did make it just right..today!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Hi abby,
    Amazing, where will it end? Is 1000 the limit?

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh appy....i wondered how you would react to this...i would say it is the exception, but not the limit.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  11. Isnt it wonderful the different levels you can connect on, smiles. Glad you had a wonderful time with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful, more than i ever imagined..
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Your Mondays always make me smile...something special you both have :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They usually make me smile too...and are a great way to start out week.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Daddy and I call those cuddlespankings, and they are delicious and connecting.I'm glad you get to enjoy them too :)

    I do count, it's not one of our things. Sometimes he talks, especially if I have been stressing - while Daddy is spanking you I want you to relax and remember that I love you. I want you to think about (how to get rid of that particular stress) - most times not. But my head likes to get busy ad has this weird thing where a thought creeps in and then I start spinning. I count to keep myself in the here and now and connected. I don't count volumes - I just count to 100 over and over and over - eventually I get to that place where I don't need to count and that is awesome, it means my mind is quiet :)

    And I think I'm with you - rather than is 1,000 too much, maybe it should be is 1,000 enough :D

    <3
    cd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh - and yes, with more frequent, consistent maintenance comes less correction - works for us too!

      <3

      Delete
    2. I love the is 1,000 enough.....altho most think me crazy for wanting the 1,000.
      I usually am told to count for punishment only.....i hate it.
      hugs abby

      Delete