Saturday, March 15, 2014

His New Belt

       The first thing i noticed....He was wearing that new belt again.  The same one He had on before, the two-colored, braided one.  One might think i would notice His smile, saying He was happy to see me, or His eyes making me feel wanted and special. or His hands....as they pull me in for a big hug...no...that belt, it was what caught my attention.

      I am soon naked and kneeling, and He is pulling, pinching, squishing, mushing, rolling...you get the idea.  I start to squirm and trying to move from my position.  He says, you've been way too stressed, you need this, stay still.  He tells me that some time with the cane and the belt should relax me.  I know better than to complain about both, since i am so fascinated with that darn belt, i want, i need to feel that belt.

     He invites me over His lap, for a hand warm-up, a sure way to get me to start to relax.  He spanks, rubs, checks and repeats.  We chat a little, but mostly i am just feeling.  After quite a few sets, His aim switches to my sit spots.  After a few sets, i remind Him that they are more sensitive, being the nice guy He can be, He switches to my thighs.  He then sets up a pattern, one on each cheek, one on each sit spot, one on each thigh.  At first i am amused, but soon i am concentrating on breathing.  He checks, and 'stirs the honey pot'.  When i start to moan and pant, He tells i have to ask for my caning, when i ask He will stop.  It feels so good, i do not want Him to stop....but i also am still sane enough to know that if i cum without permission, i do not want a cane in His hands, so i ask.

      He has me on all fours, bottom up and out, legs spread.  He says it has been a long time since i have felt His cane.  I cannot remember exactly when the last time was, but i am pretty sure it has not been long enough.  He starts fairly lightly, 6 to a side, then some rubbing.  Then He asks me...where do you suppose the phrase 'six of the best', came from.  I have not idea, but say that probably 6 hard swishes of the cane is enough...He laughs.  I am having trouble staying in position, and am wriggling and owing...altho not loudly.  After each set of 12, He stops to rub, and that is something to look forward to.  After a few sets, He also checks to see if i am reacting positively....i am.  He says, harder ones...and somehow i am ready.  Yes they sting, but not moving is no longer a problem, and i am....accepting.  After several more sets, I hear last 12...that is actually a warning...the hardest yet.  But i seem to be in a zone, and yes. i am glad that the caning is over, but the sting has become a 'good' sting.  

  As soon as i get up, He tells me to kneel before Him.  He is unbuckling that belt as He says time to give my bottom a break, and thank Him for my caning.  I inhale His scent, and am longing for His taste, as i show my enthusiasm for this new 'task'.  

    My reward is.....the belt!  I get back into position. He doubles the belt...is using the smooth side.  He starts off lightly, but i am so ready for more.  He increases the intensity with each set,  i am with with Him.  That belt is all i have been imagining, all i have been craving, all i have been needing....it hurts so good.  I have no idea how many or how long, but when He finished, i was not capable of clear thought.  He helps me up, and holds me in His lap...my safe place.  His hands start to roam, as i shift position, He is getting me to the point of no return.  I scream out that i need a permission, He senses my readiness and quickly..i am cumming for Him....til i am totally exhausted, and can just lay there.  He is rubbing, massaging, talking softly, until i can function again.  

   Maybe now i can stop fixating on that darn belt.....then again....maybe not.

hugs abby

     

   

14 comments:

  1. Well why aren't you writing erotic stories? I love the belt too, most of the time but it isn't used much :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blondie, thank you for the compliment, i have been thinking about a very short story..maybe.
      May you and the belt make contact soon.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness Abby...sounds like Master took very good care of you. Oh and based on your reaction...bet you will still be fixated on that belt. LOL

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that belt has me thinking about it...way too much. He always takes good care of me...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Hi Abby, wow that was hot .. and sounded wonderful! I can totally relate to the belt being the first thing you notice lol. I'm with Cat too. Bet you will soon be fixated on that belt again! :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knew, the love of a belt...we should find a name for our group...the...beltoholics....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. The hand and the belt sound lovely, the cane not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one advantage to that cane...is the after effects. I was still sore on Saturday, and nicely tender on Sunday.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Wow, abby... how many slaps and how long this took together?
    Do you have marks on your butt?
    Wow, that was very intensively ..

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, a couple hours, and not sure how many...Master tends to count...i try and always get off track...I had marks that were gone quickly...some soreness the next day, and tender the day after...love those reminders.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Sounds like an absolutely lovely time, abby. I love Daddy's belt, haven't had it in a while and the hunger is insane....that jingle....I call him a tease :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a great time....denying you the belt....not nice!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete