Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fiona's Questions...

       Fiona left  questions for Master and I.  Master's answers will come in a later post, here are mine.

When did i first learn that i was submissive?   
     When i first met Master i was looking for a spanking.....yes, just one, so i could stop thinking about it.  Well, one was not enough, it was like opening Pandora's box.  But i did not associate spanking with submission.  I had been an in control, take charge person, with the children, the household, in my job.  One day Master used the term, submissive, telling me that submitting to spankings was submissive.  We talked about submission and we started down the D/s path....turns out He knew me better than i  did myself (and still does!).


Have you ever been submissive with anyone but your Master?
       No, i came to submission late in life.....and was lucky enough to meet a man who would lead me to a place i never imagined.

What is your  favorite implement and position?
       Well, if Master's hand is an implement that is my answer. If not, then hand's down, Master's large leather flogger.  I feel all the tension and knots and tenseness leave my body as He uses it.  Position, for His hand over His lap, i am so comfortable there...with the flogger i like to be laying on the bed, arms and legs outstretched, even better if i am tied.  It sounds strange, but i find being bound/tied, very freeing.  No worries about moving, just letting myself go.

What is a fantasy that involves you and Master?
      I have often told Master, He not only made all my fantasies happen, He even made some i did not realize i had, happen.  I have been thinking about this question...i need more time, so for now i will pass.

What is one thing that you are outwardly unhappy about, but internally thrilled that your Master does?
     Than He is so darned consistent and never forgets.....He is also the only person i know who is more stubborn than i am.  A lesson i have recently re-learned...

Thanks Fiona, You ask good questions!
hugs abby
      




20 comments:

  1. Hey Abby...sorry but I had to laugh at "He is also the only person i know who is more stubborn than i am. A lesson i have recently re-learned..." Matthew was the only person who could out-stubborn me so I can definitely understand.

    Will be very interested in hearing your fantasy.

    Thanks for sharing your answers.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat...it is both reassuring and aggravating that He does out stubborn me.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  2. Hi Abby, I think it is brilliant that he is so consistent as that is what lots of hohs don't seem to be ( no offence to hohs everywhere). Mind you I expect sometimes your rear end wishes he wasn't
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..When we first started down this road consistence was a problem. We talked about it one day, and i explained to Him why i needed that from Him....He stepped up, and we have never looked back....and yes at times by bottom wishes for less...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Thank you Abby. You are fortunate to have a husband who is consistent and willing to make your fantasies a reality.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my husband, that was a disaster....but i am lucky that we found each other.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Just goes to prove there are no accidents - you two were meant to connect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny, i feel like He is my soul mate...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. Fabulous answers Abby!!!! Thank you for indulging me in my nosey questions :-)

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i enjoy questions and answer month.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Abby,

    Thank you for sharing your answers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ronnie, you are welcome...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Interesting Abby. Do you think you thought about or desired submission when you were younger? I think back and I think it was something I always wanted but couldn't explain, probably even to myself, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clara, i have been thinking about your question... i will answer it in a future post...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. I really enjoy both answering and reading other's answers.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete