Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CELEBRATE!!!!

           Yesterday was my birthday, and one lesson that has certainly been reinforced this year.....celebrate each and every one of those special days.  Yes, it means another candle on the cake, and another number tacked on to the tally of our years, but all those are good things. In a couple of weeks, it will be 1 year since my first emergency surgery, followed by another major one, and a very difficult recovery....i am so happy to be celebrating this year, healthy, and finally feeling like 'me' again!

           The celebrating started a couple of days ago...with young voices singing to me, home made cards, and cookies baked by a 5 and a 2 year old....pretty yummy!  Lots of calls, cards and thoughtful gifts....and of course a special 'just us' celebration with Master.
I am having a birthday lunch with a group of friends today and then that should be it for this year...but there is always next year!

            Master and i celebrated yesterday...He had a plan, ready on the hammock , in order were a leather paddle, the tawse, the large strap/strop, large leather flogger:) and the acrylic paddle .  He watched as i looked and reacted, I said 4 out of 5 look good....He chuckled.  It still feels like mid winter here....getting temps above freezing will be a reason to celebrate!  I was cold so Master suggested we start with all my clothes on.....that would be different.

           It was over Master's lap where i would get my age....let's say over 50 ....and of course 1 to grow.  Yes, the first set had me fully clothed, then one with pants down, panties on, and then on the bare.  The last 3 were always the hardest, a pattern was developing.  It was a great way to start, i was totally relaxed and very warmed up!

       Leather paddle was next, more of a sting than His hand, but such a nice sensation.  I could myself starting to 'puddle' it was feeling so good!  Tawse was next in line, but not suited for OTK, so i had to move and get up, it was a slow move...LOL...Master had me lean over bottom out, Master switched sides after each 10.  Is it just me, or does it seem to anyone else that it always hurts more on one of the sides?  I asked for some standing and stretching time, with some delicious rubbing form Master.  For the large strap i was leaning over again with bottom out.  It is not used much and it always looks so intimidating....but it only takes a few smacks for me to fall in love with it all over again, especially on a well warmed bottom.  By now, i could feel myself dripping...Master checks and tells me to hang on...no permissions yet.

       For the flogger Master has me stand facing a wall , hands up high on the wall....giving Him "a canvas to work on".  I have never been flogged in that position...not as relaxing as lying on a bed.....but once the first few were over i was lost in the feel of the flogging. I hear Master's voice say last 3 and then i stand as Master closes me into one of His big bear hugs while i get my bearings.  Master tells me to kneel, and starts to undo His belt, it has been a while since i have been allowed to suck His cock.  As soon as i get a rhythm going He grabs the back of my hair, and decides He is in control...i am dripping.  

    Left on the ottoman is the acrylic paddle.  I give Master my sweetest, 'really?' look....He tells me to get back over His lap.  I think we have a little discussion about this paddle before He starts, but i cannot recall a word of it...still in the haze of the flogging.  And...I should have known....they were spanks, not taps....but on Master's scale they were gentle...on my scale they were....just right!  After each set this time, He reaches in to 'stir the honey pot' as He puts it...so by the time He is done, i am so ready to fly.  Master gets me to the point of no return, telling me to cum for Him, and as soon as the words reach my ears i am off.....for an "older lady"....i sure can soar...LOL!

     Master then decides i need a birthday massage...His hands and fingers have so many good usages......when He is finished i doubt i can even move......we relax while i recover...and think about what a good thing it is to be celebrating another birthday!

   I have a few more questions to answer, will get to those soon....

hugs abby

38 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday abby, your celebration sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! May all your wishes come true! :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...i have been pretty lucky in the wish department.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank You....i celebrated for almost a week!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday, couldnt think of a better way to celebrate it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....Master knows how to plan a celebration.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  5. So glad you had such a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....my family is one of those...any excuse for a celebration types!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  6. Abby,

    Happy belated Birthday. Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronnie....i did!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday!! Now THAT is the way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You.....Master has to compete with my 4 grands...He does pretty well!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  8. Happy belated birthday abby!!! And us older chicks can sure fly!! Never doubt that getting older is getting better. Congrats on getting through this post-surgery year. (its really hard, often frustrating...but you are to be commended--you're body is awesome, isn't it? It did all that healing all by itself.)

    Wishing you all things merry and bright for the year ahead...and wishing you many more birthdays and spankings in the future.

    love,

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You my friend. Getting older does have its rewards....i am so happy to have this year behind me, and to be feeling so much better. The body is an amazing machine. Those are great wishes!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  9. Well Abby what a fabulous birthday spanking! So glad for all of your celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clara, I think every one was happy to see me here for this birthday!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  10. Happy birthday. Nice celebration. Master treated you very well.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.....it was special.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  12. Happy Happy Birthday Miss abby! I am so glad you are well! Sounds like an amazing celebration with your Master…WOW…He goes big!!

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I am glad i am well also!!! He know how to celebrate in just the right way...
      hugs abby

      Delete
  13. Happy Birthday!!! You were celebrating so many wonderful things!! Wooo hooo!
    For an 'older lady? you can soar? Hey! You are young! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Thanks...and thank you so much for all of your support this year. My mom says you are not old til you are 80....so i have a ways to go.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  14. Happy Birthday Abby! Don't even go there with that 'older lady' BS! You're just hitting your stride! ;)

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....in many ways, i am just hitting my stride...Thanks for all your support this year.
      hugs abby

      Delete
  15. Abby - I hope the coming year is full of the greatest adventures for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....one never know what lies ahead.....
      hugs abby

      Delete
  16. Happy Birthday Abby!! :) Wishing you a happy healthy year ahead! Sounds like your celebration was wonderful. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, if i can stay healthy i will be happy!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  17. Happy late birthday! Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Misty.....Master knows how to play a good celebration!
      hugs abby

      Delete
  18. That sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks....it was wonderful....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete